GUILTY CA - Twins Tori & Lily Ball, 3, stabbed to death, Fairfield, 12 Oct 2010

This happened in Cal-Does anyone know why the DA did not seek the DP against her?

It astonishes me how often the perp successfully kills the kids (or wife) but survives his/her suicide attempt (cowardly).......

yup. woman who is down the street from me - that i had seen a zillion times - murdered her 2 kids recently (not even sure if it made the national news) and everyone that knew her (i didnt know her) said they never ever saw this coming. her husband said he never saw it coming.

she "tried" to kill herself afterwards so she claimed. the attempt was questionable at best.

ive been around other women who i [sadly] thought to myself, she could snap and harm her children....even though i never saw abuse and saw love.....sometimes you can just tell that something is very off in their head......and what can you do? hope and pray they hold it together and not harm anyone else :(

ETA: note to self......look at the date of the OP before responding. lol i didnt realize this was so old....i clicked "new posts" read and responded.... @@

Those girls were abused while they were alive too, I bet the house.

That photo is not a photo of two happy babies. Look at the way they are clutching at each other. :(

She is evil and broken beyond repair.

For Lily and Tori
:rose:

It's been 2 years...
The woman appears to be eating just fine.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back