CA - Violent sexual predator to be released into Orange County, CA, 11-17-2010

Just on the 3 o'clock news on KCAL 9- he is scheduled to be released at 5:00pm- so about 2 hours- there are news crews in front of the prison but NO PROTESTERS!

He is expected to end up in Tustin or Irvine!

Mel, I would like to think your right but I don't think when the time comes it will be his GPS monitor that will end him up in trouble again.

With evening traffic I would never make it in time. I wish I had known this earlier at least I could have filled my van with neighbors and friends and shown up there to protest. I hope locals there come together and show up at the gates. We can hope. At least it is on the local news. Something is going to happen because of this, I am counting on it!

VIOLENT CHILD RAPIST RELEASE ALERT IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.

Local law enforcement, led by the District Attorney's Office, is hopping mad that 52-year-old Lawrence Joseph Brown is scheduled to be released to Orange County from Chino State Prison today after serving 25 years of a 49-year sentence for brutally raping two young girls after kidnapping them in broad daylight. Yesterday, DA Tony Rackauckas said at a press conference "Please help me spread the word to everyone in California that a few unelected, unreviewable, anonymous bureaucrats and psychologists have decided that starting November 17, a dangerous, violent sex offender will be a free man to walk the streets of Orange County and prey upon our children."

More here: http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/Handel2.html

I implore everyone in California to click on the link and send a letter to our Gov. Also click on the link to find out more information about the case - it's just horrific.

This guy is 52 years old and is extremely high risk for re-offending.

These young girls were 7 and 8 when they were brutally raped. Why he is going to be walking the streets is beyond comprehension.

Please help me help future victims by doing all that you can.

God bless,

Mel

OMG, that stinks! Doesn't Orange Co. have enough problems as is?:banghead:

Maybe someone rich can post a billboard of this (unusual person)

Hi Salem,

Thanks. Doesn't Jerry go into office on 1/1/11? Also, here's some more info on this creep:

“Brown knows he can never again be caught violently kidnapping and sodomizing a young girl. Isn’t it only logical that next time he will murder his victim so he doesn’t return to prison? What does the face of the next victim look like? Whose child are we risking?’” posed Rackauckas. “We cannot be deterred by the absolute failure by the Department of Mental Health to do their job. We are going to use every weapon in our legal arsenal to ensure Brown does not hurt any more people. I’m in the process of drafting legislation with Senator Lou Correa to reform this area of law. This legislation would require the Department on Mental Health to finally do their jobs.”

More here:

http://www.orangecountyda.com./home/index.asp?page=8&recordid=2063

I didn't know he was already released, violated his parole by being close to a school and messing about with his GPS. And now they want to let him go again? Am I living on the moon?

It really hits ya when it's this close to home.

Best,

Mel

NO WAY! He already voilated????
He needs to be held forever until they carry him out feet first in a cardboard box! IMO:furious:

Oh yeah, welcome to the moon.:sick:

I believe you are right about when Brown goes into office - however he is the Attorney General and he is in charge of the Justice Department, etc. It is CURRENTLY his responsibility to keep us safe and that only becomes even more important as he takes office. He has the ability to get in a fight with our current lame duck governor and help to stop this release.

Here are his addresses:

Office of the Attorney General
1515 Clay Street
Oakland, CA 94612-1499
Phone: (510) 622-2100

Office of the Attorney General
P.O. Box 70550
Oakland, CA 94612-0550

Salem

I just called the office of the AG.
The woman I spoke to gave me a phone number to call to try to get this guy locked back up.
She said there would be , as usual these days, option#'s to choose from to express our concern about this monster.

1-800-952-52225

Also, anybody that lives in OC and happens to see him, call 911

I did a google search - not much. Maybe I'll send it to NG and JVM. They may or may not pick it up.

MOO

Mel

I'd send it to Vinnie Politan, he's very child friendly and protective.

As a resident of Orange County this makes me furious. Not even a year after the remains of Chelsea King and Amber Dubois were discovered, the State of California still doesn't have a clue...violent sexual predators should not be released. Ever. People like this should be sentenced to life.

As a resident of Orange County this makes me furious. Not even a year after the remains of Chelsea King and Amber Dubois were discovered, the State of California still doesn't have a clue...violent sexual predators should not be released. Ever. People like this should be sentenced to life.

Now doesn't OC have the legal obligation to show us where he is being housed upon his release? Surely they will not let him walk out the gates and say buh-bye!

I'll have to check that out further. Can you imagine being his neighbor! There should be no privacy obligations for this monster.

Mel

Thanks. This is beyond delusional.

But the state agency decided Brown was not a sexual predator, setting the stage for his release in Orange County on Wednesday.

LE found his semen on the clothes of an 8 year old girl. How is that not a sexual predator. Are they mad? He's been tried and convicted and now this unelected panel decides he's not a sexual predator?

So this freak will move to Irvine, Tustin or Santa Ana. I want to know when and where!

As a public, we have the right to know and protest as appropriate. I'll be there!

:banghead:

Mel

Thanks. This is beyond delusional.

But the state agency decided Brown was not a sexual predator, setting the stage for his release in Orange County on Wednesday.

LE found his semen on the clothes of an 8 year old girl. How is that not a sexual predator. Are they mad? He's been tried and convicted and now this unelected panel decides he's not a sexual predator?

So this freak will move to Irvine, Tustin or Santa Ana. I want to know when and where!

As a public, we have the right to know and protest as appropriate. I'll be there!

:banghead:

Mel

Unelected, unaccountable, faceless, out-of-control bureaucrats.

I'm so disgusted I can't think straight. This is pure insanity.

Orange County DA is speaking LIVE right now. Brown violated parole by getting into a car with a woman (his girlfriend?), so they pulled him over and took him into custody. He's back in prison!

They have more time now to put together a case to have Brown civilly committed.

Waiting for more details...

John and Ken talking about it now on KFI 640AM.

Tustin police nabbed him.

Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read through this entire thread, & you guys really did some work on this today!

I am so glad this guy is back where he belongs!!

Thank god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read through this entire thread, & you guys really did some work on this today!

I am so glad this guy is back where he belongs!!

Oh Lord thank you - and thanks to everyone here for the e-mails, phone calls, and mail. I have a feeling this guy is NOT going to be out anytime soon now that the press is all over his arss. Arrested 1 hour after release - oh, there is a God!

Department of Corrections reports convicted child molester Lawrence Joseph Brown arrested 1 hour after release for parole violation

The panel who released him as a non-offender is going to pay the price for their mistake!

MOO

Mel

ps: Again, thanks everyone. Let us never give up the fight!

I just saw a news conference with the OC District attorney, this will give them the time to finish putting together their case to have him civilly committed!

Yes!

I think I can sleep tonight now!

You guys are the best- I'll be ready though if there needs to be a fight over this!

ETA- I guess I just repeated everything Joe said! LOL!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back