CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime Watch Daily did not seem to provide any real new evidence to help with the case. There was a DNA match to WC but no insight regarding the Mitochondrial DNA, or if they have considered doing it. The Detective suggested an altercation. Since WC, DC and CC all share the same paternal line, the mtDNA, would be required to map out if the possible person of interest had blood at the scene as well. Since males do not pass on the mtDNA sequence, the partial sequencing seems required.

Theoretically, since LC was able to contact DC but CC was unaccounted for, perhaps there was an exchange. If DC and CC swap cars, by the video of Crime Watch Daily, they both appear to have work trucks as of the taping. DC likely holds one piece of core information, and CC would seem to have another. Makes a curious case about CC another house somewhere near based on what has been said with a wife and another child. Also, read DC has a sister or step-ones. Have to wonder if that part of the family has given statements. Also, wonder about the other blood siblings, some did not want to be connected it looked like with blurred out faces in one of the pictures.

I believe LE has more information but did not want to discuss everything they had. To me I feel they shared a lot so I can only imagine what they aren't telling. I do wonder if they had as much evidence on Crime watch why they did not do a search warrant? Unless they did and it's confidential. I also wondered if LC was able to speak with DC around 7ish that did not provide a ton of time to put Will somewhere. So I'm curious what time the old Neighbors motion recording went off at.

We need to start with rereading thread 1 to piece together what we missed back then. Steph, you made some good points earlier about searching, which by now everyone has figured out I'm big on, and I think we should really vet that. Map it, search it, get dogs and radar out there.

I'm curious what CC does for work, and if living in a condo requires the need for garden tools, like shovels, to be stored at their home.

And what about the whole juggalos angle... even sister knew DC was getting involved. Was dad too? Was CC jealous of DC's relationship with Will?

http://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/254370032-story

Sheriff Deputies now say William's nephew, Daniel Cierzan, is their prime person of interest......

Linda says on the video " We felt from the first day that he started lying that he was the only person....."
hmm.. I'm having trouble reconciling the things in this article.. known all along DC was involved, but believe WC is still alive?

hmm.. I'm having trouble reconciling the things in this article.. known all along DC was involved, but believe WC is still alive?

What makes you think he is still alive? Curious to know your thoughts.

We need to start with rereading thread 1 to piece together what we missed back then. Steph, you made some good points earlier about searching, which by now everyone has figured out I'm big on, and I think we should really vet that. Map it, search it, get dogs and radar out there.

I'm curious what CC does for work, and if living in a condo requires the need for garden tools, like shovels, to be stored at their home.

I have tried my level best to not lose my cool....
But I feel a driving need to address this entire comment.
First:
Everything that has been made available to the public is info that was intentionally released in an attempt to further efforts to make an arrest, and to bring Will home.
No need to rehash over 100 pages of speculation, when the only people who know the truth are Will, and whoever removed him from his home.
If you want to re-piece the case, just "google search" his name and "missing". Every article shows up in one glorious, comprehensive list.
As for vetting the searching- NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
Here's why:
Several of us are STILL SEARCHING, and while our team is unafraid of DC, or the silly clowns, we understand that anyone on the internet can peruse this entire forum and take what they want out at a trial.
TMC initially mapped every step he took- but the reality is, publishing info out in the open leaves searchers open to a game of "move the body, destroy the evidence".
This valley is roughly 62.5 sq miles, and we have searched high and low, in every nook and cranny. Take out a map of the SCV, and outlying areas, and just highlight the entire thing. We've been there.
As for tools in a condo?
I'm pretty sure that detectives know to look around for things like that- and the last person that gets that info is John Q. Public.

If anyone here is local, and genuinely interested in climbing around in chaparral, tumbleweeds and rattlesnakes, I'm happy to take you on a tour of every feasible "dump spot" in and around the valley. In fact, I'll make sure TMC is available, and he can also narrate in finite detail EVERY INCH OF THIS TOWN.
There, I just vetted the search areas for you all.
Oh, and CC is a "construction worker", which was alarming to us all initially. Until we figured out that he does very little- as little as possible. The "construction company" just installs and removes drop-ceilings.
I also have first-hand knowledge that DC and his team of sympathizers are watching this page very closely.
Perhaps we all would get better answers from them?
I know a member here invited them in to look around.

*Disclaimer:
I am extremely tired. Extremely frustrated. And at the end of this all, there's a woman whose lifelong love will likely never return... I am extremely protective, and very proud of the searchers- TMC kicked me in the *advertiser censored* to look harder at this case, and I love him like family. I have a hard time reading some of these comments. None of us is getting paid (nor have we ever expected a dime) for the thousands of hours, puddles of tears, and molecules of energy we've invested in doing the right thing in our community.

From the article linked, LC feels it:

"Four months later, his wife still maintains hope he is alive.
"He's alive. I feel it. I feel it in my heart. I just know he's alive," says Linda"

Yep, thanks FBEye, that's what I was getting at. I probably could have written my thought a bit more clearly.

My opinion is that WC is no longer with us. But I'm a big pessimist and that's my reaction to 90% of the cases I read. I'm wrong pretty often :]

I have tried my level best to not lose my cool....
But I feel a driving need to address this entire comment.
First:
Everything that has been made available to the public is info that was intentionally released in an attempt to further efforts to make an arrest, and to bring Will home.
No need to rehash over 100 pages of speculation, when the only people who know the truth are Will, and whoever removed him from his home.
If you want to re-piece the case, just "google search" his name and "missing". Every article shows up in one glorious, comprehensive list.
As for vetting the searching- NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!
Here's why:
Several of us are STILL SEARCHING, and while our team is unafraid of DC, or the silly clowns, we understand that anyone on the internet can peruse this entire forum and take what they want out at a trial.
TMC initially mapped every step he took- but the reality is, publishing info out in the open leaves searchers open to a game of "move the body, destroy the evidence".
This valley is roughly 62.5 sq miles, and we have searched high and low, in every nook and cranny. Take out a map of the SCV, and outlying areas, and just highlight the entire thing. We've been there.
As for tools in a condo?
I'm pretty sure that detectives know to look around for things like that- and the last person that gets that info is John Q. Public.

If anyone here is local, and genuinely interested in climbing around in chaparral, tumbleweeds and rattlesnakes, I'm happy to take you on a tour of every feasible "dump spot" in and around the valley. In fact, I'll make sure TMC is available, and he can also narrate in finite detail EVERY INCH OF THIS TOWN.
There, I just vetted the search areas for you all.
Oh, and CC is a "construction worker", which was alarming to us all initially. Until we figured out that he does very little- as little as possible. The "construction company" just installs and removes drop-ceilings.
I also have first-hand knowledge that DC and his team of sympathizers are watching this page very closely.
Perhaps we all would get better answers from them?
I know a member here invited them in to look around.

*Disclaimer:
I am extremely tired. Extremely frustrated. And at the end of this all, there's a woman whose lifelong love will likely never return... I am extremely protective, and very proud of the searchers- TMC kicked me in the *advertiser censored* to look harder at this case, and I love him like family. I have a hard time reading some of these comments. None of us is getting paid (nor have we ever expected a dime) for the thousands of hours, puddles of tears, and molecules of energy we've invested in doing the right thing in our community.

Thank you OGMaDuece and all the other searchers for your hard work. Your hard work is extreamly appreciated. I know everyone is working hard to bring Will home and I hope he is brought home soon.

I do also want to express my appreciation of the hard work of searchers.

I also want to say, new ideas get sparked when new minds introduce new perspectives. Repelling such an approach only serves to limit brainstorming possibilities. If one person has built constraints for themselves to such a level that they repel the ideas of others, it is only the responsibility of that one person to manage their own reactions. It is not anyone else's responsibility to conform.

WS is a membership community, one that prides itself on the allowance of open discussion and personal opinion, so long as those remain within its terms of service. Unless information is brought to WS in the form of MSM, LE, or VI... it is merely one person's opinion and to be taken with a grain of salt, as it were. It can or cannot be considered factual, accurate, or rumor, which is left to the reader to differentiate. And, the only authority figure in the WS community is a moderator.

Members should continue to sleuth as they always have, brainstorm with each other to build upon each other's ideas in effort to make sense of information provided by MSM, and hopefully feel safe and empowered that they have control over that which happens to them and around them. In WS, chains are only binding if you allow them to be.

I part this posting with two last phrases: good luck with that, and approach is everything.

It's interesting to see how much the timeline and list of events has evolved from the first days to where we are today. A lot lot lot of contradictions. I also had forgotten homicide detectives were assigned to the case early on, and within the first few posts WSers had DC pegged as the person to investigate.

January 27, first post of thread #1
https://signalscv.com/2017/01/27/bizarre-disappearance-william-cierzan/
William John Cierzan, 58, who works at Six Flags Magic Mountain, was watching golf on TV with his nephew at 1:30 p.m. Thursday inside his home on Cuatro Milpas Street, near Seco Canyon Road, said his sister Andrea Peck.

After the nephew left the home, his wife called him between 3:30 and 4 p.m. and he said ‘I’m putting dinner on’ But, two hours later, Cierzan’s wife, Linda, arrived home and found the chicken cooked, with the oven turned off.

His wallet, keys, and coat were in the house, with credit cards and money in the wallet. The family dog was in the house. Nothing is captured on the home surveillance video and the house has been searched.

He’s described as 5-foot-8, about 140 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair

From the article linked, LC feels it:

"Four months later, his wife still maintains hope he is alive.
"He's alive. I feel it. I feel it in my heart. I just know he's alive," says Linda"

His poor wife says she can 'feel it in my heart--I just know he is alive.."

That is her heart talking and understandable that she clings to that hope. But in her head, she has to recognize the probability is that he is not with us anymore. Very hard for me to imagine a scenario in which the suspect took a living man and has placed him somewhere safe for all of this time....:candle:

I do also want to express my appreciation of the hard work of searchers.

I also want to say, new ideas get sparked when new minds introduce new perspectives. Repelling such an approach only serves to limit brainstorming possibilities. If one person has built constraints for themselves to such a level that they repel the ideas of others, it is only the responsibility of that one person to manage their own reactions. It is not anyone else's responsibility to conform.

WS is a membership community, one that prides itself on the allowance of open discussion and personal opinion, so long as those remain within its terms of service. Unless information is brought to WS in the form of MSM, LE, or VI... it is merely one person's opinion and to be taken with a grain of salt, as it were. It can or cannot be considered factual, accurate, or rumor, which is left to the reader to differentiate. And, the only authority figure in the WS community is a moderator.

Members should continue to sleuth as they always have, brainstorm with each other to build upon each other's ideas in effort to make sense of information provided by MSM, and hopefully feel safe and empowered that they have control over that which happens to them and around them. In WS, chains are only binding if you allow them to be.

I part this posting with two last phrases: good luck with that, and approach is everything.

Great post
Well stated and I couldn't agree more

We've probably all already done our DC research, so I guess it's not a surprise that no one has linked his FB pages here. There isn't anything really telling on them except verification that he follows juggalos. They'll probably disappear in the next days if anyone comments on them, so I hope no one does.

Doing a search brings up every mention of him on FB though. Interesting posts and articles. https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Daniel+Cierzan/keywords_top

We've probably all already done our DC research, so I guess it's not a surprise that no one has linked his FB pages here. There isn't anything really telling on them except verification that he follows juggalos. They'll probably disappear in the next days if anyone comments on them, so I hope no one does.

Doing a search brings up every mention of him on FB though. Interesting posts and articles. https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Daniel+Cierzan/keywords_top

If they have all this evidence why haven't they arrested DC? There have been many arrests without a body.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have all this evidence why haven't they arrested DC? There have been many arrests without a body.
That's a very good question. The timing leads one to believe an arrest is not far off, however.

I just now watched the videos. So very sad, and Will was just trying to help his troubled nephew. It's also sad and such a shame that the budding criminal Daniel is being enabled and protected by his father, Wills own brother. I wonder if he went so far as to help dispose of Wills body. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror