CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://findingmissingpersons.wordp...nterest-in-the-disappearance-of-will-cierzen/

Will took the 21 year old high school dropout under his wing and loved him like the son he never had.

Peck stated that in early January Will had raised concerns that Danny had become distant, and intended to get to the bottom of it. That along with suspicions that Danny might have been pilfering money and gifts cards from Will’s home may have cost him his life.
Emph. mine

Apologies if this link was previously posted.

Excuse me while I go and vomit.
; this DC.

At least we have a poi, and a possible motive.
My .02 is that the attack started at Will's home and outside his driveway -- but out of view of the cameras. Unless there's footage that LE hasn't released ? :(

:moo:

Did you catch at the very end of the video LC says blood found on the TV?

Sent from my SAMSUNG

Yes!! I just listened to it and was about to post the same thing !!!

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/l...rder-Investigation_Los-Angeles-422160863.html

now being treated as a murder investigation. I hope he does the right thing and turns himself in and tells LE where Will is.
Did you catch at the very end of the video LC says blood found on the TV?
https://findingmissingpersons.wordp...nterest-in-the-disappearance-of-will-cierzen/

Will took the 21 year old high school dropout under his wing and loved him like the son he never had.

Peck stated that in early January Will had raised concerns that Danny had become distant, and intended to get to the bottom of it. That along with suspicions that Danny might have been pilfering money and gifts cards from Will’s home may have cost him his life.
Emph. mine

; this DC.

My .02 is that the attack started at Will's home and outside his driveway -- but out of view of the cameras. Unless there's footage that LE hasn't released ? :(

OMG! I just listened to the video and got sick to my stomach when she mentioned blood on the TV. :(

I wonder if DC is one of those angry drunks. If they both bought and were drinking beer, he may have become belligerent and hostile.

Early on, words to the effect of video inside their home showed nothing. You'd think the main room that camera would be in was at the front door, which is typically where the living room is. Wouldn't some of the activity inside the home have been captured? That would include DC sneaking gift cards and money.

Am am I the only one who thought they had cameras in the home?

Now days, more and more evidence is needed to seal the deal and win at trial. There may some evidence to arrest DC but to find him guilty in a court of law, beyond a reasonable doubt, the DA needs more. There are a lot of tricky designer defenses out there. Remember the Twinkie defense? The Crime Watch show increased awareness and revealed the 20k reward. IMO LE is hoping someone who knows something will come forward that will prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I always think rewards are a good idea. Especially nowadays... so many people are motivated by cash...

IDK, my experience with other cases here has been people who will sometimes troll and post. They often attempt to sway the opinions of posters, and generally cause dissension. It's not hard to spot such posters. Sometimes they seem to know the POI or suspect in a case. I can't say what's happening locally. I know LE has not named a suspect or POI at this time. jmo

The good thing is all posters must provide their legitimate email address and I believe other self-identifying information to join/be able to post.

That doesn't stop the ''guests" from reading here, but fortunately they are not allowed to post.

All that being said, it is extremely important that Websleuthers keep their identities as anonymous as possible. Way too many unsavory characters have access to public forums.

OMG! I just listened to the video and got sick to my stomach when she mentioned blood on the TV. :(

I wonder if DC is one of those angry drunks. If they both bought and were drinking beer, he may have become belligerent and hostile.

Early on, words to the effect of video inside their home showed nothing. You'd think the main room that camera would be in was at the front door, which is typically where the living room is. Wouldn't some of the activity inside the home have been captured? That would include DC sneaking gift cards and money.

Is this a high crime area ? Why would they have cameras inside their home ? Also, if anyone knows, what's the deal with medical MJ cards in California ? Pot is legal here in WA state. Not a user, so not familiar with the cards. Do people who have those cards have to be growing their own pot ? TIA to anyone who might know.

Emph. mine

; this DC.

I think blood outside of the home refers to blood found in the SUV.

What was reported that makes you think the Cierzans had cameras inside their home?

In an earlier post.. I'd thought that maybe they had basic sec. cams --which would point outwards or at the doorways of their home.
It's doubtful --imo-- that they'd have cameras INSIDE -- because then the nephew would've been a suspect from the start ; and not just a poi !

My .02 is that the video of inside Will's home was recorded as a precaution by LE --and not taken from cameras inside the house ?

Afaik; only businesses and maybe vet/doctors' offices and daycares would have cameras running inside.
I know when we take our cats to the vet --which she runs from an adjoining semi-detached building next to her house -- she has cameras outside, and also inside the exam room.

If there's evidence of blood on the tv as well as in the suv-- I hope Will's wife and others who care about him are bracing themselves for the worst.
I would like to be WRONG.
Just don't see that nephew or whoever is helping him -- as a person capable of keeping someone as a hostage.

RSBM

Am hopeful that if an attack happened and was recorded inside the house... LE is just waiting to find Will's remains ?
Criminals have been convicted without a body before.

Thinking about the murders of the people who owned that yacht ("Well Deserved"), Thomas and Jackie Hawks. Afaik, no video exists of their murders, either.
Just a talkative accomplice.

Hope someone sees fit to 'bare their soul' to LE about Will...but I'm pessimistic.
Interesting ... the ones who have grown fearful and silent.

If you're innocent, you have nothing to hide and NO REASON to stop talking to your own relatives !!
Cowards.

Is this a high crime area ? Why would they have cameras inside their home ? Also, if anyone knows, what's the deal with medical MJ cards in California ? Pot is legal here in WA state. Not a user, so not familiar with the cards. Do people who have those cards have to be growing their own pot ? TIA to anyone who might know.
No Santa Clarita is not in a high crime area at all. It's probably next safest to Simi Valley. My son lives in Santa Clarita and the neighbors don't even lock their doors or use their security systems.

When I read that I took it to mean the home surveillance video from across the street because that is the only home surveillance ever mentioned. Reporters often are ambiguous. I really think if tbe Cierzans had a home surveillance camera it eould have been mentioned. Just my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member