CA CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime Watch Daily did not seem to provide any real new evidence to help with the case. There was a DNA match to WC but no insight regarding the Mitochondrial DNA, or if they have considered doing it. The Detective suggested an altercation. Since WC, DC and CC all share the same paternal line, the mtDNA, would be required to map out if the possible person of interest had blood at the scene as well. Since males do not pass on the mtDNA sequence, the partial sequencing seems required.

Theoretically, since LC was able to contact DC but CC was unaccounted for, perhaps there was an exchange. If DC and CC swap cars, by the video of Crime Watch Daily, they both appear to have work trucks as of the taping. DC likely holds one piece of core information, and CC would seem to have another. Makes a curious case about CC another house somewhere near based on what has been said with a wife and another child. Also, read DC has a sister or step-ones. Have to wonder if that part of the family has given statements. Also, wonder about the other blood siblings, some did not want to be connected it looked like with blurred out faces in one of the pictures.

What does this mean " with a wife and another child?" etc.... Did I miss something? :confused:

I do also want to express my appreciation of the hard work of searchers.

I also want to say, new ideas get sparked when new minds introduce new perspectives. Repelling such an approach only serves to limit brainstorming possibilities. If one person has built constraints for themselves to such a level that they repel the ideas of others, it is only the responsibility of that one person to manage their own reactions. It is not anyone else's responsibility to conform.

WS is a membership community, one that prides itself on the allowance of open discussion and personal opinion, so long as those remain within its terms of service. Unless information is brought to WS in the form of MSM, LE, or VI... it is merely one person's opinion and to be taken with a grain of salt, as it were. It can or cannot be considered factual, accurate, or rumor, which is left to the reader to differentiate. And, the only authority figure in the WS community is a moderator.

Members should continue to sleuth as they always have, brainstorm with each other to build upon each other's ideas in effort to make sense of information provided by MSM, and hopefully feel safe and empowered that they have control over that which happens to them and around them. In WS, chains are only binding if you allow them to be.

I part this posting with two last phrases: good luck with that, and approach is everything.
I absolutely agree 100 %.
The source of ire for me in the comment I referenced spoke of "vetting the search" and questioning common sense.
Again... Detectives have been made aware of search locations.
But I fail to see the need to post things that may later compromise a case/conviction in an open public forum.
I've always said that members here were welcome to PM me with sensitive questions...But anyone who has spent a day in the field with us knows how careful we are.
I think most of my grumpiness comes from the lack of actual help- especially knowing that there are local folks in here-
Because we aren't an unreasonable group, we aren't paid employees, and we sacrifice far more than you would imagine- just trying to do the right thing.
I follow EVERY lead that comes in.
And we are constantly seeking out new ideas from fresh eyes.

We've probably all already done our DC research, so I guess it's not a surprise that no one has linked his FB pages here. There isn't anything really telling on them except verification that he follows juggalos. They'll probably disappear in the next days if anyone comments on them, so I hope no one does.

Doing a search brings up every mention of him on FB though. Interesting posts and articles. https://www.facebook.com/search/str/Daniel+Cierzan/keywords_top

Just to clarify:
Juggalos don't want anything to do with him either.
The kid doesn't fit into any group.
He's a loner, and has managed to creep out even the darkest of souls out here.

I've wondered the same thing..
Now days, more and more evidence is needed to seal the deal and win at trial. There may some evidence to arrest DC but to find him guilty in a court of law, beyond a reasonable doubt, the DA needs more. There are a lot of tricky designer defenses out there. Remember the Twinkie defense? The Crime Watch show increased awareness and revealed the 20k reward. IMO LE is hoping someone who knows something will come forward that will prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What does this mean " with a wife and another child?" etc.... Did I miss something? :confused:
CC has several ex-wives, who have children...step or half siblings to DC.
One of them is lurking around here, waiting to pounce, defending him at every turn.
And I quote:
" It would take him confessing for me to 100% believe he did this" -T@bitha $mith

I also posted my rant last night at the tail end of a love fest which made my head explode.
In local community groups, there is a discussion taking place which makes DC and his supporters look like the poor victims, and I see a ******** in the very near future for the poor PIA who likely murdered his uncle.
It is gross to me that there is a woman at home, who has slept without her husband for the last 15 weeks through no fault of her own. She is heartbroken, exhausted and not doing great. I am worried about LC- and Andrea. I'm worried about Will's dog, who very clearly is lost without his master.
And, did I mention....I'm tired? My phone blew up with media requests until midnight, when I turned it off last night.
I'm not discouraging brainstorming. Trust me. I welcome the brainstorming...

Seems to me a search warrant for the phone records of DC might come in handy. Especially any calls he made on 1/26 and who those calls were to. Unless of course that's already been done.

One of them is lurking around here, waiting to pounce, defending him at every turn.
And I quote:
" It would take him confessing for me to 100% believe he did this" -T@bitha $mith

I also posted my rant last night at the tail end of a love fest which made my head explode.
In local community groups, there is a discussion taking place which makes DC and his supporters look like the poor victims, and I see a ******** in the very near future for the poor PIA who likely murdered his uncle.
It is gross to me that there is a woman at home, who has slept without her husband for the last 15 weeks through no fault of her own. She is heartbroken, exhausted and not doing great. I am worried about LC- and Andrea. I'm worried about Will's dog, who very clearly is lost without his master.
And, did I mention....I'm tired? My phone blew up with media requests until midnight, when I turned it off last night.
I truly commend you & the team's effort!! You are understandably exhausted and yet still continue to help this family ! I feel for the wife tremendously!!

And I quote:

You are entitled to a rant,you have a heart of gold and we see that!! What you are doing is so honorable I'm glad you turned off your phone you need to take time to rest and recharge your battery because your well-being is very important as well.

Just the intro

LE says he didn't leave the house on his own free will
SABBM

It's as I expected.... LE knows more than we do. :(
And now that the nephew (DC) is officially a poi, hope he's starting to sweat.
Maybe LE could 'help' him and add some 'pressure' ?

I think LE already knew D.C. was a poi from the beginning-- but they were building their case.
Gahhh !!!!
Sadly I do not believe Will is alive . I hope they nail the poi and also the person who assisted him !
A big F.U. to the ones who may have harmed him !
:moo:

Seems to me a search warrant for the phone records of DC might come in handy. Especially any calls he made on 1/26 and who those calls were to. Unless of course that's already been done.

RSBM

ABSOLUTELY !!
Good to see some progress in this case.
That POI, the nephew --- had better start getting nervous !

And I quote:

RSBM

We welcome your input !
Have they checked the nephew's (poi) and his dad's septic system ?
Summer Inman was placed into a septic tank.
It's rare for that to happen --as the LE in summer's case said it would eventually clog the septic, causing a backup of raw sewage , and would have to be pumped out (leading to a discovery); and also that remains do not completely dissolve in a sewer system.

Also-- did the nephew or his dad (who may have helped) buy any acid ?
It'd be helpful to know what's on the poi and the dad's phones.

Hard to think of where Will might be as I'm not a murderer.... but did LE look under the poi's house in the crawl space ?
Any fresh digging or concrete poured recently ?
:moo:

Just to clarify:
Juggalos don't want anything to do with him either.
The kid doesn't fit into any group.
He's a loner, and has managed to creep out even the darkest of souls out here.
SABBM

Thank you for describing this poi. Looking at his FB made my skin crawl-- not so much what was said... just his face and expression.

My heart aches for Will's wife and everyone who loved him. :(

Even after all that's been given to the public, there is obviously so much more LE is not sharing.

Anyone who stands by Daniel will be under scrutiny and could even be dragged down with him. It would behoove those few individuals who know anything to come foward. If they really believe in his innocence, the truth will only free him of this.

So yesterday, I come up for air to address a MOLE...my rant gets castrated because it seemed personal, but the death sentence put on me out in the search fields isn't....amazing. What ever happened to "aiding & abetting" a felon? OH, I get it...due process.

No one posting will ever realize the effort put in by Ma2. She burns up (2) 6 hr. cell phones each day where there is little to NO reception.

So yesterday, I come up for air to address a MOLE...my rant gets castrated because it seemed personal, but the death sentence put on me out in the search fields isn't....amazing. What ever happened to "aiding & abetting" a felon? OH, I get it...due process.

No one posting will ever realize the effort put in by Ma2. She burns up (2) 6 hr. cell phones each day where there is little to NO reception.

I tried to reply to your post but it also got deleted. :( I'm sorry that I put you in a dangerous situation by reaching out to the wrong person. I thought I was helping and in return did not.

I really worry about y'all out there searching. I wish I wasn't so far away (Tennessee) because I would surely be out helping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members