CAN WE TRUST DA SINI TO INVESTIGATE LISK?

There was once a lawyer in Suffolk County who thought the system was on the level. He has an investigation concerning the harvesting of contaminated oysters in Nissague River. 4 people were involved. He sailed through the first 3, and a career ending when he went after the 4th.
Hawk, I’ve requested your presence in the new thread but I’ll be checking in on your posts today. Something smells fishy, but I tend to be a very suspicious person especially given the corruption that has been foul-smelling for so many years and based upon what you’ve been able to share. Appreciate you.

Let me be the first to say I was wrong!
I think you @WINDSOR have contributed much through the years, along with Hawk, and others on this general board. I hope people don't give up posting. This is just a turning point of some sort, what existed so far as what we knew before, and what is being presented now, and will be later. I find nothing wrong with still looking at these cases for consistency. What we knew then (or thought we knew), and what is being presented to us now.

I will not say anybody is wrong. I think the majority of us did the best we could with the information available to us, and accessible information. And I think, we will continue to do so. Those of us who stay.

I think you @WINDSOR have contributed much through the years, along with Hawk, and others on this general board. I hope people don't give up posting. This is just a turning point of some sort, what existed so far as what we knew before, and what is being presented now, and will be later. I find nothing wrong with still looking at these cases for consistency. What we knew then (or thought we knew), and what is being presented to us now.

I will not say anybody is wrong. I think the majority of us did the best we could with the information available to us, and accessible information. And I think, we will continue to do so. Those of us who stay.

I agree Bose.

There is still much to learn about the Shannan Gilbert and her death. I am most curious to learn if the accused, RH, had any relationship with Brewer, Pak or Hackett.

Absolutely. In many ways, this is just the beginning, there will be much more to look at and read, IMO.
Same here. I've though for a long time there's a network of sickos. Iirc correctly Shannon, The driver,and the John were not the only ones in that house that night. With what's come out since about the Corrupt Chief,and DA it would not surprise me one but. MOO

I am starting to think that videos being carried out of RH's home could be linked to snuff films which could be related to burke. I base this on statements of rob trotta regarding burke asking if he liked snuff films. Chris Loeb speaking on what he saw in burke's bag. guy malones statements regarding his wife and burke involved in prostitution, and the FACTS of burke being intimately involved with know prostitutes. This could be a link. And listening to Shannan's call saying there's someone after me...odd words if she is in the direct vicinity of brewer and pak in brewer's house. I think there was someone outside or more than one person. there is no way pak would have gone that far for that long to make a few bucks. we know factually that he has been involved in human trafficking. she could have been lured there for brewer and then to be sold afterwards. it may sound far fetched but there are so many shocking aspects of this case, that nothing would surprise me. what do you all think? those of us who have followed so many theories over so many years and made our own have brought a lot of attention to this case. Most locals didn't even care until now that they are arresting someone.

While I'm checking with a mod to see if I can link the video, I hope everyone reads this thread (if you haven't already)

Last edited:
While I'm checking with a mod to see if I can link the video, I hope everyone reads this thread (if you haven't already)

Excellent publication!
Good Subscriber for years

WE now know Tom Spota and James Burke may have hindered the investigation. Like it or not the task falls to Sini.

There are some people in Sini's office that are holdovers from Spota's time. During the Spota time there was one particular SCPD detective supervisor that followed Burke into that office and found himself working directly under Christopher McPartland doing his corruption investigations. This went on for most of the time Spota was in office.

If that doesn't disqualify from working for the new DA, then I don't know what does. Mind you he not only answered to McPartland but he was very good friend of Burke.

During this time this detective supervisor had an itch for bigger and better things. He got involved with a pretty big swindler who stole more than $3M from investors, small and large. Maybe this chumps that lost their money thought it was safe to invest with this crook because the crook placed the cop on the Board of Directors of the company used to swindle these folks.

Now this 'sterling' example of a corruption fighting SCPD detective needed to do before engaging with said criminal was to do a GOOGLE FOR THE swindler and even a 6 yr. old could have understood this was a very bad man. He would have found out this man was convicted of like crimes and was supposed to report to a federal prison on June 4, 2002 for another ill fated swindle in a failed organized crime 'pump and dump' out of Staten Island.

Let now skip to another piece of information I was told that kind of horrifies me, and should horriy many of you that read and follow this Board: I have been told that although this individual of lower rank in the DA Sini's SCPD detective squad HE calls the shots and has the ear of the DA. He can be seen in photographs with Sini on various occasions. During the last 4 years this individual has received about $1M in salary and OT. Not bad work if you can get it.

More later if you are interested.....
I have said before that I don't like coincidences...interesting how the 2 top guns in Suffolk county ended up with prison terms around the time the investigations should have started. And DA SINI? he's not there anymore either. I don't know if he was fired or not re=elected but he was completely incompetent! I know the FBI has had a lot of trouble lately(some of it they are purposely doing) but since when , in a case of multiple murders, all around the same time and same comfort zone, is the FBI NOT called to investigate? They are the ones who decide whether the case needs more involvement or if it can be handled locally!

Detective Sewell was amazing. She got her people involved and they found the guy. Now, she's gone because of Mayor Adams but this case is beginning to sound like the twilight zone...all top investigators disappear into the corn field!!! This case is getting deeper and deeper.

I agree Bose.

There is still much to learn about the Shannan Gilbert and her death. I am most curious to learn if the accused, RH, had any relationship with Brewer, Pak or Hackett.
there is someone on facebook in a lisk group stating that he hears RH in the 911 call...lot of people hear more than the 3 identified voices (shannan, brewer, pak). i will be listening at high volume when i get a chance. must have already played it 50 times since it came out.

there is someone on facebook in a lisk group stating that he hears RH in the 911 call...lot of people hear more than the 3 identified voices (shannan, brewer, pak). i will be listening at high volume when i get a chance. must have already played it 50 times since it came out.
Just a quick update: heard today that the 2 week search is finished at his home. They have found 279 guns in a safe in his basement! We will be getting a news update later today. Will try to stay updated.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back