Can you help me find the unidentified I'm looking for?

Anyone know who this man is?

The case has already been resolved I just want to know who the person is.

I found this man’s photo on Samantha Steinberg’s website.

Left: Post-Mortem reconstruction. Right: Actual DL Photo.

New%20images%20for%20the%20Postmortem%20page%2001.jpg

Anyone know who this man is?

The case has already been resolved I just want to know who the person is.

I found this man’s photo on Samantha Steinberg’s website.

Left: Post-Mortem reconstruction. Right: Actual DL Photo.

cache.php

In the bottom right left corner of the PostMortem, from what I can read the date is '06-14-2010,' so, maybe you can work off that?

I’m wondering if any one has seen a thread for “Parker county John Doe” a boy found in Springtown Texas I believe in 1984 and is still unidentified.

Did you find out who she is? She looks exactly like one of the UID sketches.

Was not that photo posted in one of the threads without name and we all searched for it? I think eventually someone did find it. I can't remember in which thread that was all happening though.

I assume this case is resolved, means identified as the source reffered to at Doe Network is Namus and i do not find this case there as still unidentified .
We did not have a thread for this man, there is also none in the identified forum.
As there is not much around to discuss and the case seems resolved, i suggest to close the question.

Last edited:
Is there a thread for missing persons we are trying to remember? There's a case I was trying to recall the other day when I was in Alicia Navarro's thread. I wanted to compare and cintrast the cases. The girl I was trying to remember is no longer missing as she was recovered safe within the last few years. She had disabilities that made her vunerable to a internet predator. She was kidnapped and held captive for over a year. He has been arrested. She was around 15/16 years old at the time. Had brown curly hair and a distinct smile. Very pretty girl. Her name might have started with a B (I think? Maybe Bethany or Britnee).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back