Can you help me find the unidentified I'm looking for?

Trying to find a case, these are the details I remember:
- older woman, suicide
- rambling suicide note in foreign language (euro-eurasian country)
- at or near apartment complex grounds
- possibly in Florida
- 80s-early 00s

Is there a thread for an unidentified man, who died walking along side interstate 80, at the Van Meter exit, October 19, 1987?

Can you tell us which state & the closest town/city?

Is Van Meter the town?

Oh, heck, Iowa. I do remember checking the I-80 traffic cams. Probably a more recent case!

I-80 Van Meter, IA Accident

Might be in this pdf, which I did not open:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...hhistory.pdf&usg=AOvVaw2GOU3qZp5TK2e7rKAsfev4

Try here for articles:

Iowa Digital Newspaper Project

or here:

Dallas County IAGenWeb

best, Laughing

Does anyone remember a case of a young Asian man found dead in (I believe a bus station, possibly Greyhound?) a bathroom? I believe he may have killed himself, there was a gun involved. I think he had some sort of strange writing with him, but it may have been just in a different language. I'd love to know who this is as it's been bugging me for days now.

Does anyone remember a case of a young Asian man found dead in (I believe a bus station, possibly Greyhound?) a bathroom? I believe he may have killed himself, there was a gun involved. I think he had some sort of strange writing with him, but it may have been just in a different language. I'd love to know who this is as it's been bugging me for days now.

Finally found it! PA - PA - Philadelphia, 30th St Station, AsianMale 20-30, UP7438, gun stolen from WI, note, scars, Apr'94

Hi I remember hearing about a UID case years ago that involved a young possibly Hispanic girl who was thought to have had a job or played a sport that involved repetitive arm movements. I do not believe it was the “cheerleader in the trunk”case. I recently learned about that case and it reminded me of this other case I’m describing :) Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Hi I remember hearing about a UID case years ago that involved a young possibly Hispanic girl who was thought to have had a job or played a sport that involved repetitive arm movements. I do not believe it was the “cheerleader in the trunk”case. I recently learned about that case and it reminded me of this other case I’m describing :) Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, yeah, remember reading that phrase. Hmm, somewhere in Cali?

Maybe some young person will remember.

Could it be this case? 11-25 years old girl found in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 1988.

936UFFL

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Osteoarthritic changes were seen in her hips and previous injuries to her lower back and pelvic region were identified. It is unknown if these injuries are a result of a traumatic event or repetitive activity.

WS thread: FL - FL - Broward Co., WhtFem Skeletal UP1211, 11-20, silver bracelet, Jan'88

That's all I could find. :)

ETA Now I am seeing that you were talking about repetitive arm movement and the UID I suggested had lower back injuries. My bad, sorry about that.

Could it be this case? 11-25 years old girl found in Fort Lauderdale, FL in January 1988.

936UFFL

Distinguishing Marks/Features: Osteoarthritic changes were seen in her hips and previous injuries to her lower back and pelvic region were identified. It is unknown if these injuries are a result of a traumatic event or repetitive activity.

WS thread: FL - FL - Broward Co., WhtFem Skeletal UP1211, 11-20, silver bracelet, Jan'88

That's all I could find. :)

ETA Now I am seeing that you were talking about repetitive arm movement and the UID I suggested had lower back injuries. My bad, sorry about that.
Thank you! Looks like an interesting case! I’m going to have to follow this one!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back