Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, I've been thinking the same, it seems like it had to be more than one person, but then there are cases where one person has managed to overpower several people just with a weapon.

It just takes one if he holds a gun to a child's head. The grandparents are frozen in fear at that. :mad:

Please don't link to properties unless you are sure it's the one being searched. Surely you wouldn't want your place being linked to a potential crime scene.

Police are making a statement/announcement at 6:30mst for TV.

It's now confirmed this is related to this family.

They located the green pickup truck here yesterday. That belonged to the man who was "arrested" aka taken away for questioning.

If you check out the news article here:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1434528/m...-presence-at-rural-property-north-of-calgary/

Watch the video until about the 3:00 mark...and then the #5 picture below the video ....I do not like the looks of that :(

Plus...there is a light green/gray old abandoned truck parked beside a building at the site....I don't believe it's the same dark green well looked after truck that was seen in the announcement yesterday.....the old truck in this new picture of this search ...it looks like it's sat there for years....with piles of junk on it/on the back of it... just my opinion only....

My heart is racing right now & I'm still praying for good...oh please....but the dread is creeping in & I don't like it.....

All ten media is heading into Calgary to the 6:30 press conference location. I'm
Going home to watch it on TV.

Any comments on who owns this property?

Going to start a new thread, this one is getting long. Will bring some posts over.

If you check out the news article here:

http://globalnews.ca/news/1434528/m...-presence-at-rural-property-north-of-calgary/

Watch the video until about the 3:00 mark...and then the #5 picture below the video ....I do not like the looks of that :(

Plus...there is a light green/gray old abandoned truck parked beside a building at the site....I don't believe it's the same dark green well looked after truck that was seen in the announcement yesterday.....the old truck in this new picture of this search ...it looks like it's sat there for years....with piles of junk on it/on the back of it... just my opinion only....

My heart is racing right now & I'm still praying for good...oh please....but the dread is creeping in & I don't like it.....

I thought that looked like a body bag but didn't want to start anything. Know that you mention it and with the video it looks like 2 more in that shed thing. JMO
Edited: Nope rewatched it and they were still looking as they came to that point and after.

Hoping for something soon, this darling boy needs to be brought home to his parents. Thanks all for keeping the thread updated!

I did see one man with a dog on the helicopter video. But just one. I didn't see metal detectors either. hmmm

Kittymeow - You are unbelievable, thank-you.

What is the 911 number for the house, we need an address.

I thought that looked like a body bag but didn't want to start anything. Know that you mention it and with the video it looks like 2 more in that shed thing. JMO
Edited: Nope rewatched it and they were still looking as they came to that point and after.

I definitely don't want to think that....let alone say it...I hope it's all evidence and leads they don't want to contaminate.......& just saw your edit! Yes...I'm glad...evidence...I hope lots of it...they need to come home safely!!!

There are currently 285 users browsing this thread. (46 members and 239 guests)

Guest, please jump in and join. We have great peeps here. :)

Calgary Sun- Jenna McMurray tweeted:

'Police went to the home based on a tip about the truck. They are not sure how the man, the home and the truck tie into the case, if at all.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24