Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can see the green truck in the first pic

At approximately 1:20 into the video? I'm not so sure that is the pick up. That one is a lighter green colour, the weeds have grown up around it no tracks in the grass around it that it has moved recently and the bed is full of what looks like scrap. JMO though.

At approximately 1:20 into the video? I'm not so sure that is the pick up. That one is a lighter green colour, the weeds have grown up around it no tracks in the grass around it that it has moved recently and the bed is full of what looks like scrap. JMO though.

I noted that also in my earlier post *page before this I believe*....The one in the video looks old and junky...abandoned...not like the one from the cctv....JMO also :)

Can someone please post a link to the latest news article or give me an update on the arrest. I'm way behind. Thanks!

KittyMeow. Were there any ambulances? Was the coroner's car out there?

I think the guys in white are the ones to follow. I did notice when one of the men in white was kneeling close to the white object the helicopter zoomed out. Not sure what that means but that was my observation.

I think the guys in white are the ones to follow. I did notice when one of the men in white was kneeling close to the white object the helicopter zoomed out. Not sure what that means but that was my observation.

I noticed that too Plumeria...they went to the helicopter on the back lawn....& for what it's worth...the property looks very nice...landscaped lawns....the lines of trees down the gravelled laneway....not abandoned...

At approximately three minutes, does that not appear to be some type of incinerator with a chimney? Also does anyone know what make the vehicle at the very end of the video. The vehicle has it's doors open and LE nearby. I sure hope this isn't a copycat crime. Too many similarities to Tim B's case: Kijiji, abduction and farmland property. JMO.

http://globalnews.ca/news/1434528/m...-presence-at-rural-property-north-of-calgary/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43