Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read numerous times on these threads that the amber alert mentioned just Nathan and his grandfather. Yet I can only find amber alerts mentioning all three. Can someone clarify?

Although the Amber Alert mentions all three, it is the wording that Nathan may be in the company of his "Grandfather" that has raised questions. The exclusion of the Grandmother in that statement is noted.

When the family farm was raided in 1992 and DG's meth lab was discovered, the parents would have been in their late 50s. Did they really not know about their son's hobby

I have read numerous times on these threads that the amber alert mentioned just Nathan and his grandfather. Yet I can only find amber alerts mentioning all three. Can someone clarify?

If you go to the original Amber Alert at the Gov't of Alberta website, it mentions that NO may be in the company of his grandfather. It then goes on to describe the grandmother in the next sentence. The wording is vague, which leaves us uncertain if they are, or are not, all together. The newspapers reworded the amber alert to say that the three are together.

http://www.emergencyalert.alberta.ca/alerts/2014/07/2576.html

So what are all the things K-9's can detect, let's list them:

people or items belonging to them
guns
drugs
dead bodies
blood

What else?

Would he toss a weapon into his own fields? I kind of doubt it. I can't imagine he'd toss anything in the fields that could tie him to the crime. He's intelligent it was said, he'd get rid of evidence elsewhere.

Do you have underground storm shelters in Canada? I guess not.

On the prairies, I don't think it would be unusual to find an underground bunker to be used as shelter in the event of tornado warnings. Nowadays might find them being used as an underground meth lab.

This question has come up many times, but I think it is a result of misreading the comments. The amber alert has always mentioned all three missing persons. What has been pointed out several times is that the alert states that Nathan may be with his grandfather. It does not say that Nathan may be with his grandmother. It does say that all three are missing.

News Talk 770 ‏@NewsTalk770 ·Gabby Rios is in our traffic chopper, hovering over #Airdrie scene. Says police pulling many items out of house & stripping down a car. #yyc

https://twitter.com/NewsTalk770

News Talk 770 @NewsTalk770 · 1m
Gabby Rios is in our traffic chopper, hovering over #Airdrie scene. Says police pulling many items out of house & stripping down a car. #yyc

Those markers i think would indicate where cable? electrical lines and gas lines are? Still wondering about underground room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox