CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you all remember when two of my g'friends who each live on concessions on either side of AG had a man on a bicycle stop and talk to one and asked to stay in the barn of the other? That happened the summer/fall preceeding AG murder. I'm going to bring to their attention the pic in The Spec to see if it's maybe the same guy.

http://www.thespec.com/news/local/a...d-killer-cafe-described-as-polite-quiet-aloof
"Accused killer Café described as polite, quiet, aloof

To the staff of the Francophone Employment Resource Centre, he was quiet and polite.

To the neighbours around Stirton Street, he was a friendly, religious man often seen on his bike.

To the staff of the Good Shepherd Centre, he was a man not interested in personal connections.

But now he is a mystery to them all."

Quoting from dotr's link above:

He’s an accused serial killer, whose multiple Facebook accounts contain ramblings about the devil, the end of capitalism and violence.

It’s unclear why Café left Toronto for Hamilton more than five years ago. Police say he was well known to them, had gang affiliations and was shot once in Toronto in December 2006.

Café has family, including a mother and sister in Toronto, who have refused requests for comment. His girlfriend in Hamilton doesn’t want to talk, either.

Shock has given way to fear among many who knew him casually.

For some reason, I cannot see this guy as being AG's killer. It's possible surely, but my gut feeling tells me that AG wouldn't be known to this gang member.

Just my own feelings...........LE said "AG knew her killer".

This just in from twitter:

stephaniesmyth Stephanie Smyth

#Toronto police confirm to @CP24 woman's body found wrapped in carpet in laneway at rear of 583 Clendenan Ave in #junction

And on today's noon news, police are looking for a man who posed as an undercover cop to murder prostitutes in Toronto's west end.

Could AG have been duped into allowing a so-called 'police officer' into her home? LE said that AG knew her killer......did she know the killer as a police officer?

:twocents:

---------------

ETA: LINK http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120201/120201_Suspicious_Death/20120201/?hub=CP24Home

To digress a moment, I just wanted to post this bit from " Dear Abby"( of all things!) because it made me think of Audrey trying to dodge unwanted emails.
Dear Abby:
http://www.thespec.com/living/artic...eep-friend-s-lecherous-husband-off-guest-list
"A few months ago I joined a small church. It had a sign-up sheet for people to bring food to an event. The information requested included my name and email address. The person in charge of the church email added me to the announcements list, and sent every email as a cc instead of a blind copy.

Now people I never gave my email address to (and would not have given it to) are replying “all,” sending messages to everyone and emailing me directly. It bothers me that they do this. I’m not sure how to approach them about this problem. I guess the rest don’t have issues with it, but I do. — E-Peeved In Oklahoma"

And I'm going to digress a bit as well. I was thinking of AG this morning when Wiarton Willie (yes, of all things!) said we'd have an early Spring. If PK was correct about AG's loving her gardening, I was saddened about the seasons changing.

http://www.thespec.com/news/local/article/666348--predators-it-s-about-power
"Café’s alleged victims are men and women, black and white, old and young.

Some repeat killers have a “preferential victim type,” especially when there is a sexual component to the crime, McCrary said. But others are completely random; the victims just happen to be in the wrong place, at the wrong time when a killer’s rage boils over, he said."

"McCrary said it is common for some serial killers to invoke spirituality, whether its devil worship or the belief they are doing God’s work."
"

Elderly victim, suspect close:

http://www.cp24.com/servlet/an/loca...211_Quebec_Home_Deaths/20120211/?hub=CP24Home

Officers found the man inside along with the bodies of a 70-year-old woman and two girls, ages eight and 11.

Louis-Philippe Ruel, a spokesman for the police force, said the man was taken in for questioning Friday and could face charges shortly.

News of the deaths spread quickly through the small town of 700.

"We are all shocked," Michelle Lessard, owner of a local restaurant, said Saturday.

"These are people we know well, and we like them a lot."

Lessard said the 35-year-old man was close to the victims and suffered from schizophrenia.

If this schizophrenic suspect turns out to be the woman's son, it goes along with something I posted a while back - that schizophrenics most likely will turn violent against family members, not strangers. That falls in line with DLS being not guilty of killing AG.

Hi everyone,
I don't mean to detract attention from the Cafe discussion (it would be good to learn he is responsible for Audrey's murder, just so we could have justice) but I thought I would post this, which I have also put up on the Sonia Varaschin thread at UC. APOLOGIES if you have been discussing the number three here as well, either here on Audrey's thread or others.

"In my mind, Sonia's murder is connected to Audrey Gleave's death and possibly to others as well. There is a poster on the page I started for the missing US woman (Fairfield, Ohio) Katelyn Markham named Buster [Buster posted a comment on the UC site) who noticed that for all the women who match a profile (petitte and blond) who have been missing or murdered along that region (ish) since 2009 (all for whom journalists seem to suggest a serial connection) there's always a number three in the dates. You can read Buster's post on Katelyn's page [again at UC]. I read this comment at http:///viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981076363 about the number 3 by Bill Warner, a journalist-PI:

BILL WARNER Feb 1, 2012, 1:42pm EST
"All the dates when these 6 petite beautiful blonde females initially go missing, has a 3 in it, like the 3rd, the 13th, the 23rd and the 30th, also the 3rd and the 13th are repeated twice, very odd or is it a clue?

What does this number 3 mean and does the number 3 have anything to do with when all of these six petite females initially went missing?

ZODIAC SIGNS AND TAROT CARDS WITH NUMBER 3, BUNK OR REAL DEAL, WHO KNOWS, BUT......., the 3rd Tarot card of the deck is ’The Empress’, she is depicted as a petite white female with shoulder length blonde hair, (look up photo of “Empress the 3rd Tarot card”), is some nutjob using this "The Number 3, Astrology, Alchemy & Revolution" as a road map to abduct petite blonde haired females?

What do the FBI Serial Killer profilers say, anything? Six unsolved cases that date back to 2009 and nobody knows anything."

I know the timelines are a bit unclear, but IF Audrey was murdered ON Dec. 30th, and Sonia on Sept. 30th, then they would be drawn into this pattern, despite not meeting other criteria (although both are petite, neither were blondes). Apparently, the number 3 means some things in Wiccan or pagan numerology, like celebration of the goddess (maid, mother and crone) or the idea that you can return threefold to others what they have done to you (there seems to be a lot of debate about something called a "rule of three" online). Anyway, I know this seems a bit slim. I guess I just viscerally feel like Audrey and Sonia are connected some way, and any info that confirms that feels worth taking up. But, again, I hope I'm wrong. The link to the Ohio women (at least) for Sonia and Audrey may seem like the biggest stretch. But I can't help wondering if someone was travelling..............

Is this too "out there"? "

Hi 2soccermom - I also believe that SV and AG murders are related. Especially now since neither one has been solved!

Does anyone know - on which date in December, 2010 was SL attacked? The 3rd? The 13th? The 23rd?

All three of these women's cases remain unsolved and I'm still convinced that they are all related.

Hi 2soccermom - I also believe that SV and AG murders are related. Especially now since neither one has been solved!

Does anyone know - on which date in December, 2010 was SL attacked? The 3rd? The 13th? The 23rd?

All three of these women's cases remain unsolved and I'm still convinced that they are all related.

Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man seen walking in the area near Shelley Loder’s home when she was attacked on Dec. 7.

Police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man seen walking in the area near Shelley Loder’s home when she was attacked on Dec. 7.
http://www.citizen.on.ca/news/2011-...eases_sketch_of_possible_assault_suspect.html
"The investigators are looking for assistance from the public in identifying a male seen walking in the area of 10 Sideroad, just east of Highway 10 during the afternoon hours of December 7.

At this point, investigators want to communicate with this person to determine his connection, if any, to this investigation. They want him to call the OPP at 1-888-310-1122 and speak with investigators from Dufferin Detachment.

He is described as male, white, 27-32 years of age, average build and approximately 5’10”. He has a round face, clean shaven, light/fair complexion with reddish/orange hair, short with a slight wave. He was wearing a dark, two toned ski jacket and looked to be neat in appearance"

Quoted from dotr's post above:

He is described as male, white, 27-32 years of age, average build and approximately 5’10”. He has a round face, clean shaven, light/fair complexion with reddish/orange hair, short with a slight wave. He was wearing a dark, two toned ski jacket and looked to be neat in appearance. :what:

I wonder how LE determined this age range for the person in the composite. I suggest that the attacker (and possibly the killer also of AG and SL) is somewhat younger than stated by LE here. Perhaps more like age 20 - 25 years.

-------------

ETA: Also from dotr's post above:

"The investigators are looking for assistance from the public in identifying a male seen walking in the area of 10 Sideroad, just east of Highway 10 during the afternoon hours of December 7.

Now I'm wondering if this person was seen early in the afternoon before the attack on SL or late in the afternoon after SL's attack. At that time of the year, it would be getting quite dark by 4pm, especially if it had been a cloudy day.

RE: SL: That's a good question, _NSU_, about the timeframe, and observation about the shortness of the afternoon in terms of daylight that time of year. I'm really surprised noone has been identified (assuming, that is, that they haven't).

RE: AG: I'm still thinking about this number 3 thing; something that has always struck me as odd is Audrey's sending of the Amazing Grace link. It seems so unusual to me, since I think of her as a staunch woman of science. But Amazing Grace seems even more irreconcilable with anything wiccan. So maybe there's nothing there with this numerology idea. But when I was reading about the number connections across the American cases, I had such a shiver! Maybe it was just the terrible news of all these missing and murdered women.

WHY can't LE solves these crimes???????????????????????

The one main thing that now makes me almost certain (as certain as one can be) that SL, SV, and AG were attacked/killed by the same person is because none of these crimes has been solved! That shows me a few things:

- the perp is very, very intelligent and sly

- the perp might be in prison on a minor infraction (not likely)

- the perp is walking around in plain sight while LE wait for him to slip up!

I am praying that these crimes get solved. I still pray for these women.:please:

Good point,all 3 cases were very weird and not solved , probably because they are odd.

If memory serves, there never was any composite for SL's murder, was there? I only remember this:

- bloody scene
- bloodied car
- body found in ditch
- arrogant perp, driving with blood-stained car = smart in a sly and ugly manner, almost flaunting it to LE and to the public

Is there a composite which I'm missing in SL's case?

Thanks..........:detective:

Did you mean SV? If so, no composite-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members