CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the best of our knowledge, did Audrey ever take a year off from teaching? Here's why I'm asking - (I KNOW this is way out in left field but.......) :blushing: I was wondering if Audrey ever served as a surrogate to a couple in order for them to have a baby. I know......I know..... but I'm grasping at straws here!! :blushing: And then PERHAPS that couple/child/whomever in the situation came back for a rage killing.

I'm rambling. Maybe you all should just ignore me..........:blushing:

:bang:

bbm

No, we will not! Please go on with brainstorming as intensive as you can!

More thoughts because of the age of Audrey's high school students (thanks FG!!) :)

THOUGHTS ON THE YOUNG OFFENDERS ACT:

(Please bear with me!!) :blushing:

1. We've just moved from the big city of Toronto for retirement in a very small town. :loveyou:

2. I understand that it's quite impossible for people in a huge city to have knowledge of a crime committed by a youth and know his/her name.

3. But since we've been living here in a tiny town, I've been thinking that it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to hide a horrific crime AND hide the police coming to a certain address to take away the young offender. To say nothing of his/her absence from school the next day after the crime.

4. Audrey lived in a fairly small town.

QUESTION/POSSIBILITY:

Did a young offender serve his/her 3 years in a facility and then return to home turf to cause havoc again? He/she would be "protected" in another city/school but familiar places seem to appeal to criminals.

Thoughts?????

-----------------------

ETA: 'Look young and look close"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads