Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

Was there an ex boyfriend somewhere? Is her fiance also the father of her child?

Was there an ex boyfriend somewhere? Is her fiance also the father of her child?

I am not sure. very little information has come out
I believe the fiance is the child's father, but I have nothing to back that up. Maybe something i read on FB

We have a mutual friend, ( I do NOT know her) and i believe this man has been in her life for awhile

Rumor as I have no link

Just looking at FB, it is the fiance's child.
there is a pic with a little girl as well, maybe she has more children

I see her in a wedding dress, may have been married in 2013

I think her other name may have been Dupuis (if you look at her Facebook address)

I am not sure. very little information has come out
I believe the fiance is the child's father, but I have nothing to back that up. Maybe something i read on FB

We have a mutual friend, ( I do NOT know her) and i believe this man has been in her life for awhile

Rumor as I have no link

We have a mutual friend as well, and where her car was found is right down the road from where hubby and I were not long ago getting our lawn mower fixed. This is very, very close to home. I really wish the OPP were more forthcoming with info. That would go a LONG way towards receiving more credible tips. My fear however is that it's going to be drug related.

Flipflop, I don't think we know her regular route or specifically where the vehicle was located, only that it was found on a rural road in Blandford Blenheim. Drumbo is in Blandford Blenheim Twp. Depending on where she worked in Cambridge, is it possible that, rather than the MC Freeway, she normally took some of the more rural roads (i.e. Twp Rd 8, or Oxford Rd 29 aka Drumbo Road over to Pinehurst Rd which goes to Cambridge)?

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Camb...cbfbf161d4e9208b!2m2!1d-80.552149!2d43.236909

I am from the area. She was much more south than she should have been. There are many alternatives to travelling on the 401 (the major highway). It doesn't make sense to be that far south. She was heading towards Brantford as opposed to Cambridge.
This map: green dot is Drumbo, Red dot is Cambridge. Blue lines are the normal routes. Purple dot is the road her car was on.
image.jpg

I agree with you completely! The Police are probably just gathering evidence to secure their case and will be making an arrest shortly and the person will be someone who is known to the deceased and family. imo.

I am from the area. She was much more south than she should have been. There are many alternatives to travelling on the 401 (the major highway). It doesn't make sense to be that far south. She was heading towards Brantford as opposed to Cambridge.
This map: green dot is Drumbo, Red dot is Cambridge. Blue lines are the normal routes. Purple dot is the road her car was on.
View attachment 99656
Today, I drove by the location where Jessica's car was found. There is a makeshift memorial with flowers on the west side of the road - if it accurately marks the spot, then it would follow that the car traveled down Canning Rd from a northerly direction, heading south toward Oxford Rd/Hwy 2.

That spot, though not far from adjacent houses, seems a bit hidden. More so than I'd expected, because it's really not far off Hwy 2, which is quite a busy road. It's fairly distant from the farm to north and blocked from view of houses to south by tall cedar hedges on their front lot lines.

So sad, no matter what was the cause of death - a young life cut far too short.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

We have a mutual friend as well, and where her car was found is right down the road from where hubby and I were not long ago getting our lawn mower fixed. This is very, very close to home. I really wish the OPP were more forthcoming with info. That would go a LONG way towards receiving more credible tips. My fear however is that it's going to be drug related.

Is there a history of drug use?

Today, I drove by the location where Jessica's car was found. There is a makeshift memorial with flowers on the west side of the road - if it accurately marks the spot, then it would follow that the car traveled down Canning Rd from a northerly direction, heading south toward Oxford Rd/Hwy 2.

That spot, though not far from adjacent houses, seems a bit hidden. More so than I'd expected, because it's really not far off Hwy 2, which is quite a busy road. It's fairly distant from the farm to north and blocked from view of houses to south by tall cedar hedges on their front lot lines.

Okay so help me out here. I believe the man that found her car had said her car was on the wrong side of the road for the direction of travel it was facing... So are you accounting for that when you say it's the west side of the road so she came from the north? If she's on the west side, but facing the wrong way, she would be facing north, coming from highway 2.

Until I read that I thought she may have come from the north because if said how dusty her car was, I assumed she had come down township road 2 and turned south onto Canning Road. But to be "facing the wrong way" she would have had to be on the east side, right?

Is it in this stretch?image.jpg

Okay so help me out here. I believe the man that found her car had said her car was on the wrong side of the road for the direction of travel it was facing... So are you accounting for that when you say it's the west side of the road so she came from the north? If she's on the west side, but facing the wrong way, she would be facing north, coming from highway 2.

Until I read that I thought she may have come from the north because if said how dusty her car was, I assumed she had come down township road 2 and turned south onto Canning Road. But to be "facing the wrong way" she would have had to be on the east side, right?
I hadn't heard that he said her car faced the wrong way. Is that in one of the articles linked here?

I hadn't heard that he said her car faced the wrong way. Is that in one of the articles linked here?

I definitely read it in MSM. I'm looking for it now and will post when I get it.

Yes. I'd guess about halfway from highway to farm on west (left) side is where memorial is. Also - maybe the memorial isn't actually on the same side her car was found? I've no way of knowing that for sure.

Yes. I'd guess about halfway from highway to farm on west (left) side is where memorial is. Also - maybe the memorial isn't actually on the same side her car was found? I've no way of knowing that for sure.

I just read an article that said it "marks the spot". The cops kept the flowers in their cars until the scene was released and then they began the memorial. The family came and had a small vigil as well. So you're right about west side. I'm just confused about what I read the neighbour said. I'm still looking for the article... I've read A LOT of them in the last few days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back