Found Deceased Canada - Jessica Rowe, 31, Drumbo, Ont, 6 Aug 2016

I hadn't heard that he said her car faced the wrong way. Is that in one of the articles linked here?

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I can't find it now so I'm questioning myself. Let's assume he meant it was facing south then, which would be the "wrong way" for her to be going to work I guess. And that makes more sense with then saying how dusty the car was., the car could be dirty if she had taken township road 2 and then turned south as they are both gravel (and it's crazy dry and dusty here right now).

I can't find it now so I'm questioning myself. Let's assume he meant it was facing south then, which would be the "wrong way" for her to be going to work I guess. And that makes more sense with then saying how dusty the car was., the car could be dirty if she had taken township road 2 and then turned south as they are both gravel (and it's crazy dry and dusty here right now).
Oh, yes! I think he did say she was 'headed the wrong way' which I took to mean as south, away from Cambridge.

Thanks for looking for that!

I am from the area. She was much more south than she should have been. There are many alternatives to travelling on the 401 (the major highway). It doesn't make sense to be that far south. She was heading towards Brantford as opposed to Cambridge.
This map: green dot is Drumbo, Red dot is Cambridge. Blue lines are the normal routes. Purple dot is the road her car was on.
View attachment 99656

I thought the same at first but then recalled reading that her car was found just a few concessions over from her home. https://www.facebook.com/ctvkitchener/posts/1216058281779463

Is there a history of drug use?

I don't know, as I don't know her personally. It's not natural for someone of her age to pass under suspicious circumstances and in this area, sadly, drug use among young people is rather common. Pure speculation on my part.

I thought the same at first but then recalled reading that her car was found just a few concessions over from her home. https://www.facebook.com/ctvkitchener/posts/1216058281779463

Canning Road is just a few concessions over from her home in Drumbo, approx. a 12 minute drive away - but in the opposite direction from any route she might take toward her workplace in Cambridge, which is where she was headed according to reports. Cambridge is northeast of Drumbo; she was found southeast.

Canning Road is just a few concessions over from her home in Drumbo, approx. a 12 minute drive away - but in the opposite direction from any route she might take toward her workplace in Cambridge, which is where she was headed according to reports. Cambridge is northeast of Drumbo; she was found southeast.

I don't know where her home is, so I was thinking maybe Canning road is north/east of her home? If that's the case then it would be *sort* of on the way, but still an odd side road to take to get to Cambridge from the Drumbo area.

I don't know where her home is, so I was thinking maybe Canning road is north/east of her home? If that's the case then it would be *sort* of on the way, but still an odd side road to take to get to Cambridge from the Drumbo area.

From what I understand from locals who knew her, and from numerous news reports, it appears that she lived right in the village of Drumbo - if that is correct, then where she was found was definitely southeast of there, and would not be on any route to Cambridge. This is also confirmed by the man who found her, in the video clip linked here - he says 'she was in the wrong way to go to Cambridge'. http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/questions-surround-case-of-woman-found-dead-in-parked-car-1.3020154

I'm sure by now the authorities have her cell phone and/or her cell phone records. Hopefully that sheds some light on what she was doing on Canning Road.

They always check out the immediate family and most likely candidates first (based on experience)... so if the ex killed her, it seems like weird timing.. ie wouldn't he have been outraged more in the beginning when they first split.. or closer to the birth of her child with another man? Why wait a year? Was it the upcoming marriage to the other man that sparked a fury?

If someone dies on purpose, by their own hand, by taking in exhaust fumes inside their vehicle, the person would probably still be sitting up in the idling car, perhaps massively slouched over. Wouldn't it be weird to be on the floor? (The man interviewed on the link above said the victim had to have been lying on the car floor).

Wonder how long it will take for police to put the pieces together.

They always check out the immediate family and most likely candidates first (based on experience)... so if the ex killed her, it seems like weird timing.. ie wouldn't he have been outraged more in the beginning when they first split.. or closer to the birth of her child with another man? Why wait a year? Was it the upcoming marriage to the other man that sparked a fury?

If someone dies on purpose, by their own hand, by taking in exhaust fumes inside their vehicle, the person would probably still be sitting up in the idling car, perhaps massively slouched over. Wouldn't it be weird to be on the floor? (The man interviewed on the link above said the victim had to have been lying on the car floor).

Wonder how long it will take for police to put the pieces together.

That thought has been on my mind as well.
This lady really seemed to have it all together, much loved.
I have read beautiful things about her

There was that one comment from LE that led me to wonder ...

“Right now that’s part and parcel of the investigation and we wouldn’t want to jeopardize an investigation,” he said. “I know people are eager for details, but you can imagine how it would feel if this was your family member.”

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/08/10/t...gation-into-death-of-31-year-old-drumbo-woman

And that probably means nothing .
One can imagine all of the rumor and gossip

That thought has been on my mind as well.
This lady really seemed to have it all together, much loved.
I have read beautiful things about her

There was that one comment from LE that led me to wonder ...

“Right now that’s part and parcel of the investigation and we wouldn’t want to jeopardize an investigation,” he said. “I know people are eager for details, but you can imagine how it would feel if this was your family member.”

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/08/10/t...gation-into-death-of-31-year-old-drumbo-woman

And that probably means nothing .
One can imagine all of the rumor and gossip
There is lots of local rumour and gossip, as expected. That's why I hope LE will soon be in a position to release more details - to stifle some of the speculation, which must be so hard on the family.

What strikes me is the relative absence of negative speculation about Jessica and her lifestyle by anyone acquainted with her - by all reports she was a wonderful woman with a great laugh and positive attitude. Nothing I've read or heard so far suggests suicide, drug use or other risky behaviors. Just MOO.

RIP Jessica

There is lots of local rumour and gossip, as expected. That's why I hope LE will soon be in a position to release more details - to stifle some of the speculation, which must be so hard on the family.

What strikes me is the relative absence of negative speculation about Jessica and her lifestyle by anyone acquainted with her - by all reports she was a wonderful woman with a great laugh and positive attitude. Nothing I've read or heard so far suggests suicide, drug use or other risky behaviors. Just MOO.

RIP Jessica

Yes, she sounds like she was a wonderful person with a positive life ahead.
I understand that LE are careful with what they tell the public, but, I too, wish they would put some of the speculation to rest.
It is hard for the public to accept that there is no risk when they have no idea what has happened

I have no reason to believe this is the case, but after reading up today, I'm just throwing the idea out there of post partum depression. News articles say her baby was under 1 yr old. Like I said, I have no reason to believe this because she otherwise seems to be a well liked and adjusted person with no obviously issues. All in speculation and MOO.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

I have no reason to believe this is the case, but after reading up today, I'm just throwing the idea out there of post partum depression. News articles say her baby was under 1 yr old. Like I said, I have no reason to believe this because she otherwise seems to be a well liked and adjusted person with no obviously issues. All in speculation and MOO.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

My husband mentioned that as well.
The one thing that keeps me thinking foul play, is LE setting up a tip line

This as well is close to home for me. Although I didn't know Jessica I have friends that do. Praying her loved ones get answers. If this is foul play I hope justice is swift and severe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIP Jessica

I just wanted to clarify my earlier speculation of drugs being involved. Although we have mutual friends and her home was less than 25 minutes from mine, I do not know her. What I do know OF her, she had a baby a year ago and was planning to get married very soon. Both reasons are reasons enough for drugs (prescription or not) to be involved. Anxiety, weight loss, post-partum, whatever. It's more common than not and it's certainly possible. I don't think she hurt herself intentionally and I don't think she was irresponsible in any intentional way.

I was hoping for some information this morning.
Still nothing
RIP Jessica

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname