GUILTY Canada - Marc, 42, Debra, 48, & Jacob Richardson, 8, slain, Medicine Hat, 23 Apr 2006

You cannot disclose this family's name in Canada..... WS is not Canada so I have no problem using their names.

You want to know the sickest thing of all here? Jasime will serve approximately 5 years in Juvenile hall for this.... she's far too young to charge her as an adult and they can only keep her til she's 18.

So, assuming she's 13 now - less than 5 years.
:sick: :furious: :sick: :furious:

Sometimes, I think I know more about American Law than Canadian...:doh:

Hey fellow canuks, can you help me out here....since Jasmine is only 12 does this mean that Jeremy (he's 23) can have an additional charge added to the murders? Of course they would have to prove they had a sexual relationship but wouldn't kissing fall into the category of a "boyfriend, girlfriend" relationship?

They said on the news tonight that things really took a dramatic turn the last 2 weeks or so. I guess the parents found out about the relationship and were steamed....wanted her to stop it now!

Steinke's friend was on the news and said Jeremy came over to his house really agitated and upset over Jasmine's parents putting an end to the relationship (this is similar to the Kara Borden case :( ) and sat on his couch going on and on about it....too bad this boy didn't sound an alarm....

http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=63848413-ad60-4791-957d-188f8785d97b&k=12529&p=1

Under the current law, young people under age 14 are deemed to be too young to consent to any form of sexual contact, from kissing to intercourse. The offence against a minor carries a maximum penalty of 10 years' imprisonment.

Under the current law, young people under age 14 are deemed to be too young to consent to any form of sexual contact, from kissing to intercourse. The offence against a minor carries a maximum penalty of 10 years' imprisonment.

I was reading here about this case and clicked on that site "huff" or whatever and started clicking on all of the links, reading and reading about this case because I'm from The Hat and I haven't really found out much about this case and since it's so unusual to have a murders there, I thought I'd better bone up a bit on it. So I'm reading along and the more I read the more this Jeremy’s life, friends, band, mother etc is starting to sound familiar. But nahhhhh…….it can't be. He sounds like that little puke who took my underage neice and ran off with her a couple of years ago, forcing us to declair her a missing person for a while. She was only 14 at the time and he was 20 and we, my husband and I were trying to get her to come home and live with us if she didn't want to be with her mom, but just get away from HIM! But no way, I must be wrong because that kid was in my house! He and my niece ended up living together for a year and a half after our efforts to get her to come home failed……..it can’t be THAT Jeremy. So after reading this stuff for over 2 hours it was driving me nuts and I finally called my sister to ask her what Jeremy’s last name is and she says “YUP, it’s him!!". OHHH MYYYY FRIGGIN GOD this kid was the one who threatened OUR family when we threatened to forcibly make my niece come home!!! This is him!!!! A f*ing murderer was in my house!!!!! I thought for sure I was going to hear that I was wrong and it wasn't the same Jeremy. We're just shocked - this was way to close to home.

lovebites said:
...this kid was the one who threatened OUR family when we threatened to forcibly make my niece come home!!! ...
This has to be extremely scary to you and your family. This guy could have murdered you all and totally ruined your niece's life. I wonder if he did discuss murdering the family, but your niece wouldn't go along with it. Why did your niece and this guy finally break up? Is she on the right path now? What does she think of this recent development?

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta/2006/05/05/1565476-sun.html

THE ARREST of a third person in connection to the grisly killing of a Medicine Hat family has left friends of the suspects reeling.

Police allege Lancaster helped two others accused in the murder by destroying evidence, giving a false alibi and driving them out of the province.

Lancaster will remain in custody until her bail hearing next Thursday. If found guilty, she could face up to life in prison.

..more @ link.

Alta said:
So far I have found her account at Nexopia where she goes by the name runawaydevil.You have to be a member to read the comments.

http://www.nexopia.com/profile.php?uid=1209054

Apparently Jasmine & Jeremy met on this vampire website.

http://vampirefreaks.com/

I am still trying to find Jeremy's blog he goes by the name thegenerallee01.
or google souleater52 , that is also jeremy at vampire freaks.com from there you can click on his friends, their profiles, etc.

Steinke, a lifelong Medicine Hat resident, became increasingly agitated after breaking up with his fiancee. "Things started going downhill from there," said Attfield. "He would sit there and stare at nothing." About a week after the breakup, Steinke met the 12-year-old, but thought she was 14, Attfield said. Attfield and Clark said Steinke did not meet the 12-yearold on the website vampirefreaks.com as has been widely reported, claiming they met at an all-ages punk show in Medicine Hat. They said he had been into the goth culture since his teens. May ( his mother ) has set up a small, altar-like shrine where she prays for her son. She said he had obtained technical certifi cates for oilfield work and that she felt he had a future. "I love him and I'll always be behind him," she said. "I want him to please call home."

http://www.wunderkabinett.co.uk/damndata/index.php?/archives/2006/05/01.html

...............there are numerous links to read , i also read early on in the case, that when he was 20 and his (then girlfriend )was 17 they had a chld together.

http://optymyst.blogspot.com/2006/04/runaway-devils.html
souleater52 [Reply] Apr 20, 2006, 12:11pm
oh yeah... lol hope you enjoy hitting urself... i om the other hand would rather do morbid stuff to others! like Jaxz [pa]rents 4 example! which i'm going to do this weekend.​
It really doesn't matter where or how they met; they played out much of their twisted romance online, as is evidenced by the above profiles, and this.

On yet another online profile entitled "You Don't Know Jack" where he called himself "Death's Spade," Steinke left this message on April 3, 2006:

My Lover's [pa]rents are totally unfair,

They say that they really care,

They don't know what is going on the just assume,

As their greed continues to consume,

She is slowly going insane,

She continues to thank that I came,

Into her life to help her out,

And to stop what they keep trying to shout,

It's all total bull*****

Their throats I want to slit,

They will regret the *advertiser censored* they have done,

Especially when I see to it that they are gone,

They shall pay for their insulince,

Finally there shall be silence,

Their blood shall be payment!​
.......additionally, jasmine can only get 6 years in jail due to her age if convicted, plus an extra 4 years probation, under canadian young offender law.....

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/14434/Girl--12--charged-with-murdering-family

Don't know how I missed this when it was 1st posted....

This is just so sad / but so scarey. Parents don't have to do anything wrong these Goths just seem to take control of the kids / kids rebel / parents loose total control & the kids end up lost & in trouble.

How can parents prevent this from happening? At our school Goths are all over, they're the ones being tagged the loosers. My kids are grown but have Grandkids growing up....I think the Goth's are very scarey & frightening looking individuals. I don't think normal well adjusted kids should have to be subjected to this in our schools.

My daughter is extremely thoughtful, helpful, sweet and has all the goodness one kid could have - but she dresses kind of Goth. In her school, it is the total opposite of anything I ever think of when I think of Gothic kids. These kids are accepting of every race and religeon and when I drop Donna off at Wednesday night church, there are about 20 kids - pierced, black eye liner, chains and funky clothing - all waiting to go into church. It blows my mind.

These kids have been in my home, in my car, in tents when I take them camping, and I couldn't ask for a better group of kids... but they LOOK scarey as anything.

From what my daughter tells me, the girls in her school that are no longer virgins are the "preppy" girls. It's like a complete reversal from what I see everywhere else! The teachers recognize it, too - you can see teachers truely care about the kids - no discrimination on how they dress. I had warned Donna that her clothing would make people treat her suspiciously, but she just tells me that she's making the clothing look good by her behavior.

Just thought I'd share. :) It's middle school, by the way.

I don't really think being Goth has anything to do with it. One of the Goth kids at my daughters school last year graduated at the top of his class and was friendly with everyone and didn't seem to have any enemies. I suppose he is off in college somewhere now.

I believe that somehow a generation has been raised with no regard to anyone except number one. There seems to be no value on life, total disrespect of other people and no real self respect. I don't know how it happened.

Dressing in all black, having body piercings, being goth isn't exactly bad behavior. Talking about harming or killing yourself or someone else requires immediate response. Don't parents eavesdrop or go through their kids things anymore??? What about sitting down and having conversations with them???

It is a scary world out there and I am afraid to imagine how it will be in another 20 years.

JMHO

A CANADIAN teen accused of murdering her family has told a hushed courtroom she stabbed her eight-year-old brother, but her much older boyfriend slit the child's throat.
The girl, who cannot be identified under Canadian law, told a jury in little more than a whisper that her boyfriend, Jeremy Steinke, had killed her parents and then ordered her to stab the little boy, the daily Globe and Mail reported.
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22020956-401,00.html

A bit more to this story then meets the eye.

One of the reasons she wanted her parents dead is that they did not approve of her boyfriend, she was 12 and she was 23. In cross yesterday after she testified, that her boyfriend "made" her kill, a point was made that she did not go or tell anyone for help. They stole a car, made out at a friends place, ate, then hit the road.

This girl had a entry, and she was into goth. Hardly a "child" hard done by.

One of the reasons she wanted her parents dead is that they did not approve of her boyfriend, she was 12 and she was 23. In cross yesterday after she testified, that her boyfriend "made" her kill, a point was made that she did not go or tell anyone for help. They stole a car, made out at a friends place, ate, then hit the road.

What a horrible story!

As far as the 12 year old having a boyfriend who was 23 (wtf?)...how was this 23 year old her boyfriend? I mean, there is NO WAY this would happen with my 12 year old daughter. If she was interested in a 23 year old man, and a 23 year old man was interested in her against my wishes, a "relationship" wouldn't even be possible. She would be driven to the school in the morning, picked up from school in the afternoon, and my eyes would be on her 24/7 - there is no way in hell this man would have any kind of access to my daughter. And the first time I'd hear about it, he would be in jail so fast that the SOB wouldn't have the time to kill me! That's AFTER his emergency room visit after I got done with him!

THAT scrum is a pedophile! No doubt he was instructing and grooming her on what was to happen.......I hope he rots.

Her parents told her not to see him, she snuck around. Without her parents, she was free to see him as she wished. She is as much to blame for the murder of her parents as he is.

Excellent thinking as usual.

Sorry to seem rude, but she looks like she thought of herself W-A-Y beyond her actual age. Promiscuous little show off is what I see! A *advertiser censored*, to use today's terms :loser:

She is a bit@! and deserves everything the judicial system can throw her way. Slitting you little 8 year old brother's throat....unforgiveable.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back