GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the Windsor Star today

To honour that passion, Paquette’s family has launched the website www.noellesgift.ca, aimed at raising money for children in need. By 5 p.m. Tuesday, they had raised $16,600.

Wow what a truly special blessing she was..Im so touched to see the output pouring of love coming in

Basically people can speculate all they want, however IMO only the family members know what happened, COD etc at this point and what has been told to them by LE and the corner's office. (and quite possible dont have all the details themselves yet) The rest is merely rumor and "this friend of a friend who knows so and so told me" this type stuff.

Saying that "most in the community know what happened..." is not a fact IMO if you are not her family and is strictly part of the rumor mill running around the community. You heard from this person, who knows this person. That doesnt make it true. It's natural to want to know what happened and seek answers right away, it makes people feel better to have answers, and a reason as to why a loved one, an innocent person, would be taken from this world so soon and so tragically, but that wont bring these 2 sickos to justice. And realistically there IS NO REASON why this happened other then the 2 people responsible are sick and twisted, so we can all search and wonder all we'd like but at the end of the day, the how, why, when etc doesnt really matter because the bottom line is that there is no just reason why NP was murdered. She was a beautiful, innocent young woman that so many people loved.

If her sister is LE (as many have said) I would imagine she would strongly caution family/friends to keep quiet about any pertinent information that may effect the outcome in order to have an airtight case for these 2 sickos. She would know the ins and outs of the law and how people get off all the time on BS technicalities. If it were your sister/loved one, would you want to run that risk? Especially being LE. If family (I highly doubt it would be family) and friends are not respecting that and running the rumor mill around town and telling so and so who knows so and so details, I would be very upset if I was NP's family. Again MOO

On another note - I dont know how many of you listened to the sermon delivered at St Michael's, but it was posted on here and it was very touching and beautiful. Sweet angel.

Helllo and THANK YOU!! Been reading it for a few days now. My head is full with so many thoughts about all this. I al leaning towards thinking the death was maybe an accident, perhaps the 2 sickos wanted some rough play with a newbie and it went too far with either drugs or constraint? Also just to verify... i have driven by the house on Cobden a few times and the yellow balloons are indeed on the neighbors tree, probably for no reason other than the neighbor showing they care about NP. Also a few people have mentioned or asked why the city has not been there doing a clean up if blood etc is at the house? would that not be the landlords or owners job?

The cab story just doesn't sound right to me as i am wondering how MM & TB would have met up with her if she was dropped at someones residence or did I miss something?[/QUOTE]

The cab story makes no sense to me at all. I live in the area that the cab supposedly dropped her off and I can tell you that there were no searches done on houses there. Media would have let us know if there was an area closed off. If she was indeed at this house in Sherwood Village, there would have been a search for evidence.

It was reported on the facebook event page that when Noelle left the party, a friend tried to stop her from walking. Noelle got upset and told her basically to leave her alone. This friend said that they tried many people to come and get her so I am fairly certain that she would have called her parents and family. The fact that this happened when she did not have a ride is no one's fault except for the scum that took her.

This information came directly from the friend that was with her when she left the party.

I guess what I am trying to say is that if Noelle left with a cab driver at any point in the night, we would have heard something about that seeing as there are at least 20 cameras in the downtown core - some of which I have heard have visual on her. There has been no discussion or rumour about this in Sarnia.

My guess is that this is a cab driver's "claim to fame" in his inner circle.

Right now, everyone in Sarnia is attempting to find connection to this case.

Also heard on the Sarnia radio station ... Noelle's gift has reached nearly 20000 in donations. This makes my heart happy.

I did donate to Noelle's Gift. Nice to see something wonderful come from such tragedy. Such a shame Noelle barely had time to launch her Teaching Career. I have no doubt she would have touched many a Child's life. Canada doesn't have the number of Crimes we see in other Countries. Having said that we sure are getting our share of most heinous :furious: Especially as of late. IMO

The cabbie could be mistaken. I know if i see a group of Gals they mainly look the same to me if they have similiar build and features. IMO

Morning everyone :). While the thread was closed last night pending a new thread I took the time to read the rules which I noticed many had been broken or even bent, even by me! We're super lucky that WS mods allowed us 2 entire threads to say what we have herd bend the rules ect. I hope that some users with inside information get verified that being said its most likely best to get verified being a direct friend of the family or someone to do with the case. Eg. Police (just to say)
I appreciate everyone coming here and keeping us informed. No doubt Ontario is on pins ad needles right now. Personally in my town there has been and overwhelming number of home invasions and until this case I never felt to lock my doors at night. Or felt wrong about walking to the store at 3 am. Or even being on my porch smoking alone. Been turning the porch light on lately don't know of that's a good or bad thing. I read somewhere about how the world isn't going to end on dec 21 but instead we will see more horrific crimes more intense natural disasters more robberies and murders. I thought to myself nah but reading of the crime in CT, noelle and the poor child taken too soon I may have to get on google and read more in depth the prediction of this person.

I don't know about where everyone is located but where I'm at its amazingly beautiful as if noelle is smiling her bright smile down on us. Her page noelles gift has raised thousands of dollars already :) I know in the rules it says we can NOT ask for money or advertise charity I think it says. But may I say I encourage everyone to look up noelles gift and spread the word via social media. MSM is also reporting on several sights this charity and you can easily verify it by contacting them via the contact button on the site. What a wonderful legacy in her memory and a great cause as well JMO

Sun is shining here and mild. Wind is up. Pretty seeing the sun reflect off the snow. As much as i groan about winters I should be thankful I get to experience them.

Good Morning everyone,
I would just like to thank everyone here being here and reading everyones post has really helped me to cope with this alot better. i actually got some sleep last night. Even though I didn't know noelle personally I've really been on an emotional roller coaster since this happenned beings I've grown up in Sarnia all my life. Last year my daughter lived downtown a few blocks from where Noelle was last seen and she use to walk to the bank machine at 3-4 in the morning on Mitton Street all the time, and I use to get so upset and mad at her, till finally one night she went over at about 5 in the morning and she left to walk home and a black vehicle started following her. She turned around and ran back to the store and phoned a cab and waited inside till the cab came. I think it was not even a 5 dollar cab ride but shes never done it again, and I thank god all the time nothing happenned to her. It's very sad our community is nothing like it use to be.

The cab driver story I think when he found out about the girl missing he could of been alittle in shock and maybe picked up a girl that resembled Noelle around the time she went missing and reported it to the police, he can't really say it was her if he didn't personally know her JMO but if they thought thats where she was last seen they would of updated her last known whereabouts you would think.

That is really great news to hear that her page has raised that much money, good to see alot of people putting money towards the cause.

Sun is shining here and mild. Wind is up. Pretty seeing the sun reflect off the snow. As much as i groan about winters I should be thankful I get to experience them.

I wish I could say the same about being thankful for winter. The only time I love winter is when I'm leaving to the airport for Mexico and I'm thankful it's cold enough to appreciate the gruelling 4-5 hour plane ride without a smoke into hot weather lol!!

Last year I got the bright idea to buy chewing tobacco for the plane bc I am sadly a heavy smoker and was afraid I would snap. HUGE mistake I almost thee up chewing that Tabasco. My husband got a good laugh tho as well as the people in the seats across the small isle! Lol. This year ill use a patch or Nicorette

Hi again,

I guess I broke the rules earlier, and for that I apologize. Mods...you are right, I shouldn't have talked about rumours. I thought I was just repeating the same things that I've seen here already, but maybe the things I saw were removed after I saw them.
Just wanted to clear that up because I felt bad. :banghead:

One thing however I did mention that has been nagging at me though is about the original 'Noelle is Missing' event, that was posted on FB January 1st, by her Mom...this was removed, and I am led to believe probably by her mother as she probably was bombarded by notifications, none being helpful, just people arguing with each other...that I did see the post by someone, and I can't recall if it was TB or not, but about the directions bit. I wouldn't have known you if you hadn't of asked for directions. At the time I just thought it was someone sincerely upset...
I wonder, when an event is cancelled on FB can it be brought back?? Are the comments saved somewhere?? If so, any posts made by TB would still be there and could be helpful to the LE's case. :waitasec:

Hi again,

I guess I broke the rules earlier, and for that I apologize. Mods...you are right, I shouldn't have talked about rumours. I thought I was just repeating the same things that I've seen here already, but maybe the things I saw were removed after I saw them.

One thing however I did mention that has been nagging at me though is about the original 'Noelle is Missing' event, that was posted on FB January 1st, by her Mom...this was removed, and I am led to believe probably by her mother as she probably was bombarded by notifications, none being helpful, just people arguing with each other...that I did see the post by someone, and I can't recall if it was TB or not, but about the directions bit. I wouldn't have known you if you hadn't of asked for directions. At the time I just thought it was someone sincerely upset...
I wonder, when an event is cancelled on FB can it be brought back?? Are the comments saved somewhere?? If so, any posts made by TB would still be there and could be helpful to the LE's case. :waitasec:

We probably will never see it again....but rest assured..if something is posted..there will be a trail somewhere.....anything on the internet can be sniffed out..deleted or not....I would imagine FB has it saved somewhere...just something we cant access..Its the same with hardrives...we can delete all the information..even format it ...but the LE have programs that can find evidence after the fact (Even writing over the hardrive with all 0's wont remove the data )

Hi again,

We all make mistakes. Believe me I still do. It's really hard when it's so emotional and frightening and close to home. Crimes like this remind us it could have been anybody. Nothing we are used to. I would think LE has the capability to retrieve the FB comments. It doesn't seem as tho anyone here took a screenshot.

Hi again,

no worries! We are glad you are here! Welcome to websleuths :cheer:

We probably will never see it again....but rest assured..if something is posted..there will be a trail somewhere.....anything on the internet can be sniffed out..deleted or not....I would imagine FB has it saved somewhere...just something we cant access..Its the same with hardrives...we can delete all the information..even format it ...but the LE have programs that can find evidence after the fact (Even writing over the hardrive with all 0's wont remove the data )

it's too bad these pages arent cached like so many others. I hope LE can get this information and verify whether or not this was what was written by TB

Just to let everyone know in Sarnia..the area of murphy and Cathcart will be closed from 1-3 as part of an re-enactment for the fatal car accident involving the 10 year old on Mon..This has nothing to do with NP's case

I wish I could say the same about being thankful for winter. The only time I love winter is when I'm leaving to the airport for Mexico and I'm thankful it's cold enough to appreciate the gruelling 4-5 hour plane ride without a smoke into hot weather lol!!

Last year I got the bright idea to buy chewing tobacco for the plane bc I am sadly a heavy smoker and was afraid I would snap. HUGE mistake I almost thee up chewing that Tabasco. My husband got a good laugh tho as well as the people in the seats across the small isle! Lol. This year ill use a patch or Nicorette

wow i have never seen a women chew tabasco lol tabacco

Helllo and THANK YOU!! Been reading it for a few days now. My head is full with so many thoughts about all this. I al leaning towards thinking the death was maybe an accident, perhaps the 2 sickos wanted some rough play with a newbie and it went too far with either drugs or constraint? Also just to verify... i have driven by the house on Cobden a few times and the yellow balloons are indeed on the neighbors tree, probably for no reason other than the neighbor showing they care about NP. Also a few people have mentioned or asked why the city has not been there doing a clean up if blood etc is at the house? would that not be the landlords or owners job?

The only problem with this scenario is what would they have done with Noelle after. I cant see these 2 grabbing someone. Doing whatever and then releasing them. Maybe no clean up is needed? if there is not sure who is responsible.

The only problem with this scenario is what would they have done with Noelle after. I cant see these 2 grabbing someone. Doing whatever and then releasing them. Maybe no clean up is needed? if there is not sure who is responsible.

IMO....if the police had any doubt whatsoever..first degree murder charges would never have been laid..it makes them look incompetent when they charge and loose..and for such a very strong charge..and so soon...I think that accident can be ruled out

Well, that's why I really wanted that part of what I wrote that was snipped by the mods to be voiced, I am sure family or even LE could possibly be lurking around here, and if in fact she did post those posts to that wall, it could be in her hard drive, or maybe her mom could re-find the event...was just something that I wanted to throw out there.
If TB did in fact write that, could mean a lot for the case...I mean not necessarily remorse, but by trying to cover her tracks.

I am not really here to know the gory details of what happened to that poor girl, I don't want to know. I hope her last moments weren't what the media is making it all out to be!! With all the FL talk and I am really hoping that all came out because it is who these people are. I am more interested in finding closure to this...make sure these 2 never see the streets of our town again and closure for the family, I imagine they have details about what occurred, COD, and with the sister being a PO she would know a lot too, hopefully she is staying away from all the details as much as possible...poor girl :(

I have young children ... they aren't even allowed to walk to the corner store now after dark since all this happened, that's unfair to them. I moved to Sarnia from a big city because of my kids...now look :banghead:
No, Sarnia isn't perfect but it is our little town that has just been torn to pieces!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithstarr