GUILTY Canada - Noelle Paquette, 27, Sarnia, Ont, 31 Dec 2012 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone asked a while back if anyone is going to the court tommorrow,,, can anyone go??

Funny you bring this up, I in fact have an event (created by myself) that is a few years old now, I tried to delete it and couldn't for the life of me figure out how... there seemed to be no option. So I have zero idea how NP's mother did it. Maybe I'm just not that computer savy.

Maybe you can't delete an expired event, but you can one that is ongoing...not sure if the event had an 'end' date or what...it is against FB's rules to create a fake account, and I don't want to start an event and get everyone on my facebook going! LOL Hmmm????

Maybe you can't delete an expired event, but you can one that is ongoing...not sure if the event had an 'end' date or what...it is against FB's rules to create a fake account, and I don't want to start an event and get everyone on my facebook going! LOL Hmmm????

Speaking about MY event only here, there was/is no expiry date it is simply a 'group'. So not really sure why I can't delete it... I should mention that I've not spent tons of time trying to figure out how tho, I've just been trying to 'clean up' my FB page as it seems to have a lot of things on it that I don't really use anymore. (like these 2 groups) :banghead:

Facebook:

Responding to legal requests and preventing harm

We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you, including financial transaction data related to purchases made with Facebook Credits, may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm. We also may retain information from accounts disabled for violations of our terms for at least a year to prevent repeat abuse or other violations of our terms.

https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/other

Neoprints and Photoprints:

The Facebook search warrants typically demand a user's "Neoprint" and "Photoprint" -- terms that Facebook has used to describe a detailed package of profile and photo information that is not even available to users themselves.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/07/12/us-facebook-idUSTRE76B49420110712

By law, neither Facebook nor the government is obliged to inform a user when an account is subject to a search by law enforcement, though prosecutors are required to disclose material evidence to a defendant.

Twitter and several other social-media sites have formally adopted a policy to notify users when law enforcement asks to search their profile.

Last January, Twitter also successfully challenged a gag order imposed by a federal judge in Virginia that forbade the company from informing users that the government had demanded their data.

Twitter said in an email message that its policy was "to help users protect their rights." The Facebook spokesperson would not say whether the company had a similar policy to notify users or if it was considering adopting one.

She wasn't from Sarnia...Courtright or Corunna is about 15-20 minutes away, if I was in those towns I wouldn't know where I was going.
Once you get into our little streets, everything looks the same, and if she was angry and drinking, even a little she could have gotten misguided easily.

SHE, in her adult life lived in Courtright.

Her parents are of the Brights Grove area and she lived in Sarnia proper for years also.

I am sure if you check, she once attended St. Benedict's Catholic elementary school which was in Sarnia.

someone asked a while back if anyone is going to the court tommorrow,,, can anyone go??

Yes. You may not be able to get in tho due to lack of seating. Especially when/if this goes to Trial keep that in mind. Get there early. At trial there will likely be an overflow room too. Just some info for the future. Wherever Trial may be is another question.

SHE, in her adult life lived in Courtright.

Her parents are of the Brights Grove area and she lived in Sarnia proper for years also.

I am sure if you check, she once attended St. Benedict's Catholic elementary school which was in Sarnia.

Okay, sorry and thanks. I was just under the impression that she wasn't from or lived in Sarnia. :blushing: I wondered why the funeral was in BG.

Yes. You may not be able to get in tho due to lack of seating. Especially when/if this goes to Trial keep that in mind. Get there early. At trial there will likely be an overflow room too. Just some info for the future. Wherever Trial may be is another question.

What exactly is court going to be about tomorrow anyway? Surely not disclosure?? Not already...that could take some while I would imagine! Just to read the charges? Hopefully not bail!

I don't know if its open court or closed....
I was at the courthouse yesterday getting forms for my divorce and it was really really
deserted.
Tomorrow I would imagine it will be line ups to get though the metal detectors...
Myself, I wont go...

wow i have never seen a women chew tabasco lol tabacco
I know I'm now OT just responding to a post I seen now
Bahahahaha. My spelling is terrible and from my phone lol sometimes auto correct is kicking it in. On a side note I sucked y thumb as a child and my grandmother used to put tobasco on my thumb. That is how I found out I loved spicy foods. The tactic did not work but I quit sucking my thumb a year later on my own. Lol

What exactly is court going to be about tomorrow anyway? Surely not disclosure?? Not already...that could take some while I would imagine! Just to read the charges? Hopefully not bail!

It was reported somewhere in the MSM that they were having a bail hearing on the day of thier arrest. It is possible the bail hearing was put over until tomorrow, but since we have not heard about the hearing again, no one really knows.

Im pretty sure you have the right to a bail hearing within a certain amount of time after your arrest. If you put it over that is agreed to by accused and thier lawyers MOO

It was reported somewhere in the MSM that they were having a bail hearing on the day of thier arrest. It is possible the bail hearing was put over until tomorrow, but since we have not heard about the hearing again, no one really knows.

Im pretty sure you have the right to a bail hearing within a certain amount of time after your arrest. If you put it over that is agreed to by accused and thier lawyers MOO

Sorry, what is MSM? :blushing:

Can I ask what MOO means? I am seeing it often.

Thanks

Wow where was I last night. This was one hot heated thread.

I know that it is hard not to get emotional on these boards and even harder for people that have direct links to both parties. I have done it myself. Everyone on here that tries to help out is doing just that. Not all giving these people the 15 mins fame they are looking for but to shed a light on what happened and also to learn from what happened so we can be more aware of our surroundings and what could potentially happen at any time. I think anyone who is here is because they have huge hearts and that they only want justice for Noelle.

I am not sure what is going on in this case and what is true but I believe what we dont know is going to be used in court and I truly believe they have a lot of evidence. I felt that way about the Tori case as well. I think this has more, a lot more.

I dont know what to think of the AC stuff as well as who knows. I do believe that there are no such thing as coincidence.

I just really hope that Noelle didnt suffer like Tori did. To do that to kind of thing to another human being is disgusting, wrong and I get sick to my stomach thinking that there are such people in this world.

If we dont get answers soon I am okay with it as I have seen too much already about the accused to make me paranoid with people that I am friends with. However my red flags tend to flare if I think something is just not right with someone.

I want to thank all the insiders with their information even if they differ from others. I think that we should all just listen to what people are saying and take in what we believe and not fight over who's information is right or wrong.

Anyways. Welcome to all the newcomers :)

Press wasn't clear on their first appearance whether they tied in the Bail Hearing or not. It's just a formality and bail would/will be denied due to the nature of the charges. Here is a bit of info.

http://www.attorneygeneral.jus.gov.on.ca/english/justice-ont/criminal_law.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member