CANADA CANADA - ROBERT PICKTON, Pig Farm Killer, Vancouver, 1990'S

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/mar/16/had-date-with-serial-killer-experience

"At that time, professional cameras were something you rarely saw outside major cities. I knew that decent-quality pictures would make my prospective article more attractive to editors, so I waved him over. He sat down at my table. I introduced myself as a freelancer who was interested in his photographs of the cafe. He was flattered, and mentioned that he was a farmer and that he’d had photos published in local newsletters. We arranged to meet a couple of days later, after the pictures were developed. He also told me that he had boxes of photographs at his place in the country that I might be interested in. He said we could make a great team. I asked for his number, so he wouldn’t ask for mine, and wrote it down in my notebook along with his name: Willy."

"The minute he walked away, two men came over to my table. One, an older gentleman, asked, “Willy’s not taking you home, is he?” I said he wasn’t, and he nodded and quietly said, “That’s good. Because not everyone is nice.” The other, a younger man, warned me that Willy’s car had no handle on the inside of the passenger door – Willy had removed it. He said sometimes horror stories are real, and we need to protect ourselves from monsters."

Experience: I had a date with a serial killer

https://www.nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20180123_03316449 A Dutch article....I's pretty long for translating and posting.

Translated part of it:

Robert Pickton was angry with himself when he was arrested. He had not been able to finish his work. He could only claim 49 victims and not 50, as he had planned. But he had killed them all in the same horrible way and made them disappear. And that made him happy.

Pickton was a rich pig farmer who lived like a hermit. He slept in an old caravan. Never been married. All he allowed himself were hot nights with prostitutes. And with lots of booze and drugs. Not in the first place for sex, but in order to make them suffer afterwards. He was a sadist pur sang. After he had abused and killed the women, he fed their bodies to his pigs. He grinded the finest cuts and mixed the minced meat with real pork that was sold to the meat processing industry. But also to family and friends, and to butchers. Even to the local police when they organized their annual spaghetti party. Pickton was a regular guest there. Only he didn't come to eat, only to drink. Spaghetti, it wasn't quite his thing, he said. Of course, he knew why.

The eccentric pig farmer operated according to a fixed pattern. He lured women, prostitutes, to his house. In a stable he regularly gave parties. He fed them drunk and gave them drugs. Then he locked them up, abused them and tortured them. To ultimately captivate and strangle them. Just for kicks. And to meet his quota of 50 victims.

He was sentenced to life imprisonment for seven offences in 2007. Yet he has never confessed any of the facts. Not to the investigators, not to the presiding judge of the court. And certainly not to the families of the victims. He just laughed at them in court.

But he confided in his cellmate and told him little by little what he had done. Not knowing that this man was not actually a prisoner but an undercover agent.

He told him, among other things, how he drank soup from bowls made of human skulls. How he had horribly abused and killed drug addicted women, who were not missed by anyone. And how the dignitaries of the village ate minced meat into which he had mixed the minced female bodies. He almost didn't stop laughing when he remembered it.

He admitted twenty-six murders. He is suspected of about twenty others. But he can't remember anything, he says.

Translated part of it:

Robert Pickton was angry with himself when he was arrested. He had not been able to finish his work. He could only claim 49 victims and not 50, as he had planned. But he had killed them all in the same horrible way and made them disappear. And that made him happy.

Pickton was a rich pig farmer who lived like a hermit. He slept in an old caravan. Never been married. All he allowed himself were hot nights with prostitutes. And with lots of booze and drugs. Not in the first place for sex, but in order to make them suffer afterwards. He was a sadist pur sang. After he had abused and killed the women, he fed their bodies to his pigs. He grinded the finest cuts and mixed the minced meat with real pork that was sold to the meat processing industry. But also to family and friends, and to butchers. Even to the local police when they organized their annual spaghetti party. Pickton was a regular guest there. Only he didn't come to eat, only to drink. Spaghetti, it wasn't quite his thing, he said. Of course, he knew why.

The eccentric pig farmer operated according to a fixed pattern. He lured women, prostitutes, to his house. In a stable he regularly gave parties. He fed them drunk and gave them drugs. Then he locked them up, abused them and tortured them. To ultimately captivate and strangle them. Just for kicks. And to meet his quota of 50 victims.

He was sentenced to life imprisonment for seven offences in 2007. Yet he has never confessed any of the facts. Not to the investigators, not to the presiding judge of the court. And certainly not to the families of the victims. He just laughed at them in court.

But he confided in his cellmate and told him little by little what he had done. Not knowing that this man was not actually a prisoner but an undercover agent.

He told him, among other things, how he drank soup from bowls made of human skulls. How he had horribly abused and killed drug addicted women, who were not missed by anyone. And how the dignitaries of the village ate minced meat into which he had mixed the minced female bodies. He almost didn't stop laughing when he remembered it.

He admitted twenty-six murders. He is suspected of about twenty others. But he can't remember anything, he says.

Great Zazara, thanks a lot! :loveyou:

Thanks, wtsn5. I thought from earlier reading (last year?!) that one escaped and was an eyewitness. Maybe that was another case here...

There’s was a survivor named Ceejai that broke free from his farm and ran away. It wasn’t until several yrs later when an arias picture of his farm was shown on tv that she realized how close she was to becoming 1 of his kills.

There’s was a survivor named Ceejai that broke free from his farm and ran away. It wasn’t until several yrs later when an arias picture of his farm was shown on tv that she realized how close she was to becoming 1 of his kills.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/survivor-guilt-support-mmiwg-1.4610112
April 8 2018
[h=1]Woman who survived B.C. serial killer lifts up 'sisters' still on the streets[/h][h=2]CeeJai Julian is helping women who are testifying at the MMIWG hearing in Richmond, B.C.[/h]
Julian was living and working in the sex trade in Vancouver's Downtown Eastside at a time when women were growing increasingly terrified for each other, knowing a serial killer was preying on them.

She herself was taken to the notorious pig farm owned by Robert Pickton in Port Coquitlam, B.C., in the 1990s, but managed to escape.

I used to question why am I alive and they're not?- CeeJai Julian
It wasn't until years later, in 2002 when Pickton was arrested, that she realized who she had gotten away from that day.

"I had no idea until I'd seen an aerial picture of the farm and then, woosh, flashback. I was just shaking, couldn't even pick up a cup. I was shaking. That's the bad date I had. I ran. I ran for my life, right?"

He's probably "lucky" that's the only problem he had. He should be sleeping with both eyes open and his back to the wall. Just because he's on the other side of the country doesn't mean some of the inmates there don't know who he is.

Must be terrible for that poor sensitive man.jk.
" Frey said the family was told one of the reasons Pickton was moved was because he was being bullied."

Ridicule!

OF all the SK’s I’ve studied as a police investigator, Robert Pickton disturbs me probably the most.
Me too!
This man is Just despicable... And the fact that he doesn’t even admit now that he’s found guilty of second-degree that’s laughable second-degree anyway…I don’t feel we have anything to learn Because he won’t confess he won’t admit to what he’s done. And there are so many unanswered questions. Shame on him he continues to be dishonest and continues to be a drain to the victims families, society as a whole... pickton does not even deserve to have a capital for the first letter of his name all lowercase for this guy because he is just low low lower.

This bothers me why do you think that Vancouver rcmp VP Act like he was feeding these women to pigs? He had one large bore just to protect the property. He was a millionnaire he wasn’t slaughtering pigs anymore. He took them to the rendering plant that’s why they only found heads hands and feet because those abl he had one large bore just to protect the property. He was a millionnaire he wasn’t slaughtering pigs much...He took the women to the rendering plant that’s why they only found heads hands and feet because those are distinguishable human And could not be delivered to the rendering plant the rendering plant was where he got rid of the ladies.

Vancouver fellow lower mainlanders let’s make a promise to never have this happen again ... Especially to our marginalize people.
It seems nobody cared how sad is that ... the investigators they didn’t care to investigate ... I mean I’m not asking them to be empathetic and let alone sympathetic ... but just to do their job! (Fired). And that poor lady who ran off his farm bleeding she wasn’t a credible witness? Are you kidding me in criminal law I don’t think that a lot of these people are credible witnesses I mean they’re hanging around the scene? I’m sure many cases would’ve Never been prosecuted if they had to rely on credible witnesses upstanding citizens… and she certainly was credible she just was a drug user! When he finally got arrested when they went to interview willy they kept calling him Rob? They didn’t even know that his nickname was Willy I mean you can tell the investigator is trying to get friendly with him by calling him Rob shortened from Robert but goddamnit they didn’t even know that he went by the name willy!! They went in there blind ...eyes wide shut I guess tunnel vision I’m not sure what it was it was just WRONG fired. We must speak up more and not allow are people to be murdered and missing especially a group of people that need protection our marginalized people! Never again

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I know that this thread has been dormant for a while, but I was hoping to acquire some of your sleuthing abilities. Does anyone know of a resource to find an official count of the number of Indigenous women murdered or suspected murdered by Robert Pickton? I'm working on a report about missing and murdered Indigenous women for a university course and having a hard time finding a concrete number.

Hey everyone, I know that this thread has been dormant for a while, but I was hoping to acquire some of your sleuthing abilities. Does anyone know of a resource to find an official count of the number of Indigenous women murdered or suspected murdered by Robert Pickton? I'm working on a report about missing and murdered Indigenous women for a university course and having a hard time finding a concrete number.
A concrete number does seem hard to find, check out these links..
Vancouver's Missing Women - 2002

mmiw Archives - APTN News
National-Inquiry-into-MMIW_banner.jpg

Who Were Pickton's Alleged Victims?
Jan 22, 2007
''Robert Pickton is charged with 26 murders. In order to lighten the load for the jury, only six cases will be dealt with during the first part of his massive murder trial. Here’s a look back at the victims whose lives will be under the spotlight.''

A concrete number does seem hard to find, check out these links..
Vancouver's Missing Women - 2002

mmiw Archives - APTN News
National-Inquiry-into-MMIW_banner.jpg

Who Were Pickton's Alleged Victims?
Jan 22, 2007
''Robert Pickton is charged with 26 murders. In order to lighten the load for the jury, only six cases will be dealt with during the first part of his massive murder trial. Here’s a look back at the victims whose lives will be under the spotlight.''

Thank you! I'll check them out. I found a couple of studies that had some similar numbers.

Clothing, jewelry, purses: RCMP ask court about disposal of evidence in Robert Pickton case - Surrey Now-Leader
  • Ashley Wadhwani
  • Feb. 27, 2020 rbbm
  • ''A blue bag filled with jewelry. A pair of green dress socks. A small yellow flower-shaped hair clip “with some hair.”

Those are just a few of the roughly 100 items seized by RCMP during the investigation into notorious serial killer Robert Pickton that police are now looking to dispose of.

On Thursday, lawyers for the RCMP submitted an application to B.C. Supreme Court in New Westminster asking for a judicial decision on how they can dispose of the massive amount of evidence from the years-long investigation.

“We are seeking a judicial decision around the disposal given the volume of materials,” Staff Sgt. Janelle Shoihet confirmed in an email to Black Press Media.

According to a lawyer representing the RCMP, John Ahern, the items were seized in the early 2000s.''
''He was originally charged for the killings of 26 women. The remains or DNA of at least 33 women were found on his farm.''

So Pickton was makin snuff films and they used to make bets for how lonG until the piG killed em and/or ate them. BiG North American doG fiGhtin championship across the road at PiGGy Palace run by the H.A. Also Pickton's sister was a councillor in Vancouver. Hmmm.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back