Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

So - the perp already had her phone 1 hr after she left her friend's house?

And - 1hr 10 minutes after she left her friend's house, she told her boyfriend she was having fun?

Timeline is all off here - to me.

Thanks. Gotta be cameras everywhere.

What type of bag was she found in?

Were all body parts found?

How far from border crossing was she found?

This screams trucker to me .

JMO

So - the perp already had her phone 1 hr after she left her friend's house?

And - 1hr 10 minutes after she left her friend's house, she told her boyfriend she was having fun?

Timeline is all off here - to me.

Timeline isn't bothering me *yet*: I'm reading it as call with BF was at 1.10 am (not an hour & 10 minutes later), then text to friend at 1.40 am.

I could be wrong.

Excellent video here regarding the recovery location.

-Extremely rural and NOT heavily populated

-A Farmer's employee was riding his bike over a little bridge/culvert thing, and saw something suspcious, went back and then went and got the farmer.

-Body in bag

-Neighbours will be key for information as to what they have seen in recent weeks

-This is farm country

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/dismembered-body-found-in-hinchinbrooke-que-1.3147133

Thanks. Gotta be cameras everywhere.

What type of bag was she found in?

Were all body parts found?

How far from border crossing was she found?

This screams trucker to me .

JMO

My phone is not being cooperative about maps :(. This is the main border crossing in the area:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chateaugay–Herdman_Border_Crossing

According to this article:
http://tvanouvelles.ca/lcn/infos/faitsdivers/archives/2015/07/20150709-224722.html,

Her body was found under the bridge at the intersection of Montée Rockburn & Chemin de la Rivière aux Outardes.

I'm beyond words right now. Just watched the local news and seeing her mom in pain and anguish broke my heart.

Thank you all for updating the thread and help find Samantha.

I'm heart broken. I pray she gets justice. :( :(

OK I'm confused. She left her friend's from the same area where her phone's last ping was located? Her friend is at Newman and Lise in Lasalle Quebec. Her cell phone pings at 5:10 am from the same McDonalds that is right there? I'm I totally wrong on this?

I'm heart broken. I pray she gets justice. :( :(

+1. But I'm also feeling mad, bad & angry :(.

She's "one of ours" now. I for one won't let go until justice is done.

OK I'm confused. She left her friend's from the same area where her phone's last ping was located? Her friend is at Newman and Lise in Lasalle Quebec. Her cell phone pings at 5:10 am from the same McDonalds that is right there? I'm I totally wrong on this?

There are 2 McDonalds on Newman blvd; the one at 8300 is about 5-ish minutes' walk from Lise street, & open 24/7. The other is further away at Walmart (6797), & not open overnight.

I'm *assuming* (not a good idea, I know!), that we're looking at the 8300, Newman one, but I have no confirmation of that.

Newman is in LaSalle. She was found about 15 minutes away but the perp would've had to drive across the Mercier Bridge. The area she was found is all farmland.

I'll try to get more info as soon as I can.

I'm still heartbroken. Whoever did this to her is a monster.

Newman is in LaSalle. She was found about 15 minutes away but the perp would've had to drive across the Mercier Bridge. The area she was found is all farmland.

I'll try to get more info as soon as I can.

I'm still heartbroken. Whoever did this to her is a monster.

RBBM: I think it's a bit further than that - about an hour?

RBBM: I think it's a bit further than that - about an hour?

You're right. We're assuming the perp took the bridge and drove through Chateauguy. From Chateauguy to Hitchinbrooke is about 30 minutes

My apologies.

omg

I'm just now finding this news

Im so sorry Samantha

You're right. We're assuming the perp took the bridge and drove through Chateauguy. From Chateauguy to Hitchinbrooke is about 30 minutes

My apologies.

No problem, ~n/t~, I'm just trying to keep up, not criticising!

I'm thinking that's not a major trucking route down to the States? But it's not my sector (I'm a bit North of MTL), & may be wrong. I know I've been through Hinchinbrooke, just can't remember why I was down there.

omg

I'm just now finding this news

Im so sorry Samantha

Just learned of this case too, shocked and horrified.
If Perp planned to dispose of body so far away from her home, why oh why would they also dismember her, omg!

Timeline isn't bothering me *yet*: I'm reading it as call with BF was at 1.10 am (not an hour & 10 minutes later), then text to friend at 1.40 am.

I could be wrong.

yes but friend said she left the party between 12-1 a.m.

yet she told her b/f she was having a good time at 1:10 a.m.

ETA: well, this link states she told him she would be home soon at 1:10 a.m. :thinking:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/samantha-higgins-missing-lasalle-mother-found-dead-in-hinchinbrooke-que-1.3146092

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back