Found Deceased Canada - Samantha Higgins, 22, LaSalle, QC, 6 July 2015 *Arrest*

Just learned of this case too, shocked and horrified.
If Perp planned to dispose of body so far away from her home, why oh why would they also dismember her, omg!

geezuz - who does that? we have a serious psycho on our hands

Unfortunately, we have more than our fair share (IMO) of seriously deranged killers in Quebec :(.

I won't link because some are truly gruesome & it's supper time ...

Unfortunately, we have more than our fair share (IMO) of seriously deranged killers in Quebec :(.

I won't link because some are truly gruesome & it's supper time ...

have you had some similar crimes of young women being dismembered? (I'm in Ontario)

feel free to link if you feel they could be connected

How absolutely heartbreaking. Just 10 weeks with her precious baby before being taken so violently. I feel sick reading it.

RIP dear Samantha.

Just learned of this case too, shocked and horrified.
If Perp planned to dispose of body so far away from her home, why oh why would they also dismember her, omg!
He lives near or knows of the disposal location through former job or relatives.

Driving all around and dumping body parts. ...

Has all of her been recovered? [emoji20]

Still so weird that she was in Lasalle near the McDonalds on Newman and then her cell phone pings 4 hours later at 5 am in the same area. WTH?

How far from border crossing was she found?

This screams trucker to me .

JMO

Gosh, you'd think that a trucker would just leave her in the ditch and drive away, and not take the time to perform such atrocities. But, who knows? I just hope that the psycho is found quickly.

Do we have enough information to make a map of her route from her friend's house to her home? With a tiny baby at home, she likely hoofed it back for feeding time.

What a heartbreaking, senseless crime.

How was her body identified so quickly? from just the torso? Did she have identifying tattoos?

I think the perp may have driven through the Kahnawake Mohawk Territory to get to the dump site via Hwy 138. JMO

Still so weird that she was in Lasalle near the McDonalds on Newman and then her cell phone pings 4 hours later at 5 am in the same area. WTH?

He threw the phone in a ditch? It went out of battery at 5 am?

Someone texted the friend about an hour or more after she left around 1:15 am so her phone was with someone else at around 2 ish. Where was the phone during that text? Phone is at the vicinity of the McD's at 5 am. Did someone stay at the McD's with her phone to text back while she was being killed and likely gang raped (sorry) by others?

have you had some similar crimes of young women being dismembered? (I'm in Ontario)

feel free to link if you feel they could be connected

Not young women specifically. But dismemberment -yeah :(. I'm on phone ATM and it's not being too helpful about links (most MSM sources I can think of off the top of my head are in French); I'll come back & link later if I can.
*warning* nasty stuff follows:

I'm thinking of 2 cases of body parts found in Lanaudière in recent years, & Vincent D. who allegedly kept a victim's head back in the 90s. Then of course there's Magnotta :(.

Also, some think we have a long-term serial killer on the loose, but mainly targeting children :(.
Again & NB, I'm NOT saying any of these cases are related.

Jessica Neilson's case is still unsolved she also was a young mother from Lasalle who was abducted and murdered a few years back. It took four months for her body to be found. I wonder if they had friends in common?. It's just weird to have two young Anglo women murdered from the same area. Anglos being the minority here tend to move in the same circles and murder is pretty rare in Montreal.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back