Canada - Shooting spree in Moncton, NB, leaves 3 RCMP officers dead, 2 injured, June 2014 *Guilty*

2ccwmzr.jpg

Hopefully he has taken his own life by now otherwise I am afraid there will be more lives lost.

I was wondering how someone got those pictures of the shooter? They may have some sort of fantastic zoom lens but they still looked close-up.

I was wondering how someone got those pictures of the shooter? They may have some sort of fantastic zoom lens but they still looked close-up.

I thought the same, but I saw that LE issued the pics, so maybe they got them with a dashboard cam or something?

I have to get some sleep, hope they find him while I slumber ... :eek:fftobed:
G'night anyone still watching...stay safe :seeya:

OMG. I warn you that the video on this link may be disturbing. Real footage filmed by a family holed up in their house during the shooting.

http://heavy.com/news/2014/06/justin-bourque-shooting-moncton-facebook/

Apparently, the lyrics posted above are from the band "Megadeath".

Yes, that was very disturbing. It's amazing what social media can do these days -- having pictures of this killer plastered everywhere. Please, I hope they capture him (or have already). No more needless deaths because of psychos like him!

My heart goes out to the victims and their families and friends.

MOO

Mel

Jeez you can actually see the police man go down. This is awful. :((

Interesting quotes on his friends FB page. Not naming names.

It looks like he started this fb in February of this year. I wonder if he has an earlier one too, to see if something triggered his anti-police, violent, personality disorder.

I saw posts from 2013...

Gosh, I really hoped I'd wake up to hear that this douche had been shot by police.....or at least captured.

Gosh, I really hoped I'd wake up to hear that this douche had been shot by police.....or at least captured.

I know - I can't sleep because this is stressing me out. I hate to see so many people in pain (an entire community). It could be any one of us :(

I pray he is found quickly!

Mel

I'm in BC and been up all night. Have family in the RCMP, fortunately not in NB, but it's all one big family at times like this.

Let's hope daylight gives a better chance of finding this creep :praying:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back