Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
CTV CalgaryVerified account ‏@CTVCalgary 1m1 minute ago
.@CalgaryPolice Taliyah's mother and estranged father were known to police by virtue of a history of domestic violence #AmberAlert #yyc

uh oh. :maddening:

Thank you skibaboo ... Re forced entry, it was said that there was no indication of that at this time ... Forensics still at home.

RE 11:30 Sunday was the last time that someone had seen Taliyah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the run down Skib! I'm at work and couldn't get it to play. This is heartbreaking, I hope she's found soon. I live in Calgary and hearing that there's been some domestic problems makes my heart sink. Been there, done that, and our justice system is not great so a lot goes unreported. Or police are called but statements are refused to be completed. This needs to change.

I'm pretty sure he also said the estranged father has been contacted and is cooperating. So it might not be him.

Thank you skibaboo ... Re forced entry, it was said that there was no indication of that at this time ... Forensics still at home.

RE 11:30 Sunday was the last time that someone had seen Taliyah.

Ah ! Cheers. I'll edit that

I don't know why all the reports are stating that Taliyah has brown eyes ... Zooming in on the photos, she has beautiful green eyes.

(I am sorry ... Brown eyes are beautiful too :) I just meant to say that Taliyah's are distinctly green in the photos we have seen.)

Ted HenleyVerified account ‏@tedhenley 9m9 minutes ago
UPD: AMBER ALERT still in effect. Death of mother of Taliyah Leigh MARSMAN could be MURDER. Tips to @CalgaryPolice

2uivhvb.jpg

CnKuFAGWAAA6ixC.jpg

https://twitter.com/tedhenley

2 new pics from this tweet

Was the comment that the family were known to police because of domestic violence...made by LE proactively, or was it in response to a question at the presser?

Good to hear that the father is cooperating. Of course he may not be involved at all, but LE did say no suspects have been eliminated.

Do we know Moms name? Did I see she was called Sara somewhere?

Woke up to this horrible tragedy all over my SM feeds. Really hoping they locate this little girl soon and that she's safe wherever she is. Of course my immediate thought is ex/exBF and not at all feeling good about the previous DV. :(

We live very close by and heard all the sirens last night between 8:30 and 9:00. The weather in our area was terrible - it had been storming for hours with very heavy rain, thunder, lightning, and light hail.

Hoping like crazy this child will be found safe this morning.

I'm pretty sure he also said the estranged father has been contacted and is cooperating. So it might not be him.

Damn... I was almost *hoping* it was her daddy, he would be less likely to harm her, IMO. I really don't like that it's been 48 hours since someone saw her... :'(

I hope her Dad has her too, and doesn't intend to harm her. Fingers crossed.

Do you know if Sara's last name is Marsman too?

I don't think it is. I've never seen it as Marsman in SM or heard of her referred to as that. I'm trying hard not to violate TOS :|

I don't think it is. I've never seen it as Marsman in SM or heard of her referred to as that. I'm trying hard not to violate TOS :|

Thank you so much for responding ... I don't want to encourage anyone to break any rules ... Sorry about that :) I was unable to find those names combined on FB, nor any luck on Canada411 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members