Found Deceased Canada - Taliyah Marsman, 5, & Sara Baillie, 34, Calgary, 11 July 2016 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one looking through SB's friends for a stocky black guy who looks criminal?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Metal detectors are usually needed to find something underneath the ground surface, not something lying right on top of it like a knife or a gun.

Speaking of which, I just sort of latched onto this thread in the last day, has it been disclosed how the mother was killed ? Shooting, stabbing, choking, blunt force ??

They have not disclosed how she died.

Don't be discouraged, it's not just the courts in Canada that could use an overhaul, the courts here in the U.S. are full of loopholes and are manipulated by the lawyers everyday.
Ever heard of Casey Anthony, O.J. Simpson, or Jodi Arias ??

The problem we will see with this being here in Canada, is that the minute something breaks in this case we are going to see a publication ban. And with a child being involved, if and when Taliyah is found alive (I hate typing that) we may never know the full extent of what happened to her this week. Which, I understand, will be to protect her future.

As Canadians, do we ever lose it in complete outrage?? Nah, we are too darn polite. But having said that, I would hate to think masses gathering, demanding justice. They would cause the already tired LE to be detracted from their searches. But I would LOVE to see outrage in cases such as this.

Agreed😔 sadly Canadians demand change from the comfort of our homes. Very rarely would we be outrage as a nation.

Am I the only one looking through SB's friends for a stocky black guy who looks criminal?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Have done that.
I'm in the fb group and there's some interesting things going on in there.
I think everyone's mind is over working in this case.

I find the timing of the abduction of TM unusual: 11:30 am, with SB supposed to have gone to work sometime that morning. Also that the perp planned it carefully enough to leave his car a distance away, and take the victims car to do a switch with the girl. And the girl having a suitcase. Something about those details seems atypical, not the kind of midnight snatch one thinks of, eg in both Nathan O'Brien and Hailey DB cases.

It would be helpful to know what time/day he actually drove down that road. I am hoping it was soon after he abducted her, perhaps he was handing her off to another person for safe keeping. If he wanted to kill her why didn't he do it when he killed Sara.
If LE's investigative tactic was tracing his cell activity, then it would make sense that they could track him for the last few days.......I sure hope they come up with something soon, by like 10:30ish.

Mom has a ton of friends. Not easy to narrow down. He also may have removed her as a friend.

Its always painful to follow these stories in Canada.. if it was in the States we'd already have his baby pictures posted. :facepalm:

I agree and it's sort of a double edged sword. On the one hand, if this guy really doesn't have anything to do with it and his name was already released - he'd be guilty in the eyes of the public no matter what. On the other hand, Canadian police agencies keeping info so tight is super frustrating for those of us following cases. I have to say though, I think the way it's done in Canada is the better way, despite how frustrating it can be.

marsman1.jpg

Marsman2.jpg
Taliyah Leigh Marsman

http://www.newstalk770.com/2016/07/12/136371/?sc_ref=facebook

The guy they have in custody knows where this little girl is. He knows exactly what happened to her and when.

Rather than focus on her whereabouts, we now have to worry whether or not this career criminal is going to walk free at midnight.

Since we seem to have people that don't think truth serum is warranted in a situation such as this, perhaps they could put him in a cell with a couple of enforcers from the local motorcycle gang for the next four hours and see if they can extract the needed information.

I wonder if he was dating Sara or some sort of hook up partner. He may have slept over.

As a tax payer in this beautiful country called Canada, I really don't mind if they have to force the information out of the guy,

If he is a smart career criminal, he will start to sing, cause I sure wouldn't want to be set out on the streets of Calgary, where street justice just might occur, little Taliyah's dad and friends just might not play nice

That leads me to think that it's more of a search for something thrown from a car window

I find the timing of the abduction of TM unusual: 11:30 am, with SB supposed to have gone to work sometime that morning. Also that the perp planned it carefully enough to leave his car a distance away, and take the victims car to do a switch with the girl. And the girl having a suitcase. Something about those details seems atypical, not the kind of midnight snatch one thinks of, eg in both Nathan O'Brien and Hailey DB cases.

I find the timing rather curious as well. Based on what has been reported so far, SB and TM's normal Monday would have been mom going to work and TM going to day care, now that school is out. Neither showed up at either place, but witnesses see Stocky Black Man and Girl Matching TM's Description getting OUT of SB's car (parked several blocks away??) and into the gray sedan, at around 11:30 in the morning. So whoever this guy is, was either in Sara's house overnight or very early that morning.

CPS tracks the sedan down, arrests the driver but there's no TM and the dude is not cooperating. To me, this validates what the eyewitnesses saw. If they had the wrong guy, there's no way the man in custody would not cooperate & give them all sorts of information they could verify to prove he's not their guy. The fact that he's not cooperating ("zero" was the officer's answer to the reporter's question on the suspect's level of cooperation) tells me the CPS had to have either accessed his phone (pings), his car's GPS logs (if it has one) or have had other witnesses who saw that sedan on one of those roads out there. I'm thinking it's probably his phone, but I'm just guessing.

My daughter is 17 and she calls me to specifically talk to her three year old brother so it happens

My oldest children call their youngest sister who is 16 years younger than her oldest sister. They are half siblings but in their eyes, no half at all, just sisters.

I find the timing rather curious as well. Based on what has been reported so far, SB and TM's normal Monday would have been mom going to work and TM going to day care, now that school is out. Neither showed up at either place, but witnesses see Stocky Black Man and Girl Matching TM's Description getting OUT of SB's car (parked several blocks away??) and into the gray sedan, at around 11:30 in the morning. So whoever this guy is, was either in Sara's house overnight or very early that morning.

CPS tracks the sedan down, arrests the driver but there's no TM and the dude is not cooperating. To me, this validates what the eyewitnesses saw. If they had the wrong guy, there's no way the man in custody would not cooperate & give them all sorts of information they could verify to prove he's not their guy. The fact that he's not cooperating ("zero" was the officer's answer to the reporter's question on the suspect's level of cooperation) tells me the CPS had to have either accessed his phone (pings), his car's GPS logs (if it has one) or have had other witnesses who saw that sedan on one of those roads out there. I'm thinking it's probably his phone, but I'm just guessing.

It would be a pretty big coincidence if he ISNT connected somehow, seeing as he knows TM, SB and CP, and families.

IF CPS cannot come up with something to charge their suspect with before the 24 hour window is over (10:30-ish), and they have to release him...

And he's a person "known" to both sides of the family (Sara's and TM's dad)...

And he's the person TM's godmother mentioned when she was interviewed and said essentially the entire family has one person in mind as being the suspect...

I would not be at all surprised to learn someone else took justice into their own hands. I certainly hope they don't, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti