GUILTY Canada - Teresa Robinson, 11, found murdered, Garden Hill, MB, 5 May 2015

How far was her body found from her own home?

Did she take the bus to the birthday party?

Did she leave the party alone?

If the reporting of her disappearance was purposefully delayed, than this was to hide evidence on her body IMO.

" At first, family members thought she may have slept over at a friend's place. It appears a few days passed before officials were alerted.

The girl's father phoned around, and the reserve's school launched a ground search, Harper said.

"When he phoned (the school) on Friday and said, 'Can you send my daughter home?', that's where ... ground searches were done," Harper said.

RCMP said they were not notified until the following Monday."

This is so... weird?!

In this early report, a necklace is what identified the body as being that of Teresa. Harper says that he had never heard of a bear killing a person before and I also have never heard of this happening, in the spring anyway. A hungry bear before hibernation, I could believe.

Also the reporter states that RCMP were notified on the Friday. So frustrating. Someone gave wrong or misleading info to the media IMO.

It is puzzling how she was found so close to a bus shelter but not noticed, according to some in this video report.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...not-reported-to-mounties-for-3-days-1.3070292

"There were bear tracks near that area. The shelter's right along the bush by the river," Harper said. "We don’t know if it was a bear for sure, but there were bear sightings there."

RCMP flew in forensic investigators after the discovery who worked throughout the night, Harper said.

"I’ve never recalled a bear attack in northern Manitoba, other than a polar bear attack -- but a black bear? Never."

Harper said authorities have told him they will know exactly what happened within the next 48 hours.

It could take longer to determine why it took so long for an official search to begin.
http://www.thecarillon.com/provinci...nd-in-Garden-Hill-First-Nation-303370121.html

In this early report, a necklace is what identified the body as being that of Teresa. Harper says that he had never heard of a bear killing a person before and I also have never heard of this happening, in the spring anyway. A hungry bear before hibernation, I could believe.

Also the reporter states that RCMP were notified on the Friday. So frustrating. Someone gave wrong or misleading info to the media IMO.

It is puzzling how she was found so close to a bus shelter but not noticed, according to some in this video report.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...not-reported-to-mounties-for-3-days-1.3070292

BBM I'm not familiar with the area, but this struck me as odd, too. From the video, it looks like a lot of open area. So, I wonder exactly where Teresa's body was found -- in open area or in thick brush? Scary to think a bear or other vicious animal may have been lurking so close to a bus shelter. My thought is that someone abducted Teresa and later disposed of her body in that location.

RCMP seem certain Teresa was killed by a feral animal. But, could her body have been mauled after she was murdered and then left at the dumping site?

ETA: The OP does state she was found in the woods. If an animal mauled her after a crime had been committed, wouldn't it likely drag the body into the woods, especially if it had young to feed (sorry) or belonged to a pack?

RCMP now believe Teresa's death was a homcide:

The girl's body was found on May 11 and community members said they believed she had been mauled by an animal, likely a bear. But RCMP said Friday they believe the girl was the victim of a homicide.
RCMP said foul play is suspected in her death, and while her remains had been disturbed by animals, there's no evidence to suggest that animals played a part in her death.
RCMP said no arrests have been made, and details on the timeline of her disappearance and killing will not be released because of "their relevance to this investigation."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manit...t-mauling-death-a-homicide-rcmp-say-1.3076348

It's possible someone dumped Teresa's body in a place where it was known that bears had been sighted, in the hopes everyone would think she was mauled by a bear. JMO

It's possible someone dumped Teresa's body in a place where it was known that bears had been sighted, in the hopes everyone would think she was mauled by a bear. JMO
I think someone dumped the body in a location close to where she was supposed to be (birthday party ) and animal predation just happened after that. MOO

Because Garden Hill is a fly-in community, her killer will be a community member. So who?

I don't want to break any forum rule so I'll keep my idea to myself for now, all I can say is, look at the timeline in this case, is this normal?! I don't think so.

" At first, family members thought she may have slept over at a friend's place. It appears a few days passed before officials were alerted.

The girl's father phoned around, and the reserve's school launched a ground search, Harper said.

"When he phoned (the school) on Friday and said, 'Can you send my daughter home?', that's where ... ground searches were done," Harper said.

RCMP said they were not notified until the following Monday."

This is so... weird?!

the family members thought she might have spent the night at a friend's house? maybe i am being too judgemental but, wouldn't more info be requested from the parents? which friend, how will you get there, do you want me to bring you clotes, toothbrush? can i confirm with your friend's parents is OK?
i have two grown kids and, at that age, you knew their friends, their parents and if a sleepover was organised you knew about it...
go in peace little one, another young life gone way too soon

This happened in a very remote area, on a reserve, there are lots of abuse cases that happen on reserves that are either never reported or investigated.

It's very heartbreaking to realize that a little girl doesn't come home and nobody in her home raises alarm bells for a few days, nor does the school notify the family that the child didn't show up for school. I thought all schools had a safe arrival program if a child doesn't show up and the gaurdian hasn't called then the alarm bells are sounded.

IMO. Most likely a group of young teen boys 15-18 .. Who will spend maybe 3 yrs in a group home..

just recently a young boy named Joshua Nanokeesic, who was in foster care and treatment homes his whole life (16yrs) returned to his reserve for 2 months , was beaten to death. The boys that did it are 17,18 & 19 .. latest story is they are looking at a MAX of FOUR yrs. Yup... FOUR! You see, the system is played ie. Offender is FAS/FAE, offender had a hard life, blah blah,,
Anyway, one if the boys that MURDERED Josh, beat Joshes brother the yr earlier to the point he suffered brain damage.. THAT was never brought to a charge.
Also reported, there was FIVE involved in the beating, but only three charged. I can only assume the other two are children of the Chief and/or Council :/

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/thund...-first-nation-walks-to-end-violence-1.3075842

http://www.netnewsledger.com/2015/0...big-trout-lake-homicide-investigation-update/

Comments under the article ... Just WOW! as the girl says.. They beat up "new people" , that's just what they do! :/
Click her name, read her FB :(

It says in the article. The father was out if the community.. When did he leave?

I also think youth are possibly involved. Followed her from the party and cut her up like an animal could. I hope I'm wrong. Unfortunately, someone or some people from the community are likely involved with this. Please inform the RCMP about what you know. I'm sure there are people who know who did this. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back