GUILTY Canada - Terry, 27, & Hailey Blanchette, 2, Blairmore, AB, 14 Sept 2015 #3

I took a screenshot and held it up to a mirror. Helps a bit. Imo

I should have been more specific - sorry about that. On DS's notebook page submitted as evidence (it was on the last thread) you can see some of the words Dereck wrote on the back page coming through. I actually read others trying to decipher it on an article and they had the "Mass" part. I don't see him going to church on a daily basis or any church having services as much as he seems to make notes about it.

attachment.php

http://globalnews.ca/news/3511946/d...urder-trial-continues-in-lethbridge-thursday/

Wow! Impressive sleuthing.

Very interesting looking at the writing backwards, of course I had to do it, but Tapatalk doesn't let me post the image. I see:

Adoration
Friday 9am....
1st Friday of every....
Devel....
Sunday 9-3....osar...
hour before weekend masses
Wednesday 9 am after
mass nove...
of pe....
Saturday 4:30...
hour before....

Aha!

It's copied from the web page of the Holy Trinity catholic church in Blairmore:

Adoration

Friday 9:00 AM Eucharistic Adoration:1st Fri of the Month after Mass

Devotions

Sunday 9:30 AM Rosary: Half hour before weekend Masses
Wednesday 9:00 AM After Mass: Novena to the Mother Of Perpetual Help
12:00 PM Rosary
Saturday 4:30 PM Rosary: Half hour before weekend Masses

https://www.joinmychurch.com/churches/Holy-Trinity-Catholic-Parish-Blairmore-Alberta-Canada/2036

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

So Derek Saretzkys father testifies tomorrow and I'm thinking of going.

What would you like to know that won't compromise the trial. Remember it's a Canadian trial, ex TimothyBosma and Nathan O'Brian.

What would you like to know that won't compromise the trial. Remember it's a Canadian trial, ex TimothyBosma and Nathan O'Brian.
I haven't seen MSM tweeting about DS reaction/demeanour in court. I'd like to hear about that. Is he taking notes? Looking at witnesses while the testify? Showing any emotion/reaction?

Thanks.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/derek-saretzky-trial-day-four-1.4156619

Bill Blanchette grimaced at times but kept his composure as he told a triple-murder trial in Lethbridge, Alta., about the morning he found his son — cold to the touch and wrapped in a blood-soaked blanket — on the bathroom floor of his son's home in Blairmore.
"He was mostly wrapped in that blanket, on his back, between the toilet and the vanity ... a big cut on his neck," he told the jury Monday, on Day 4 of Derek Saretzky's trial in Alberta Court of Queen's Bench.

terry-blanchette-home.jpg

The back of Terry Blanchette's home as photographed by RCMP after he was found dead in the bathroom. A chemical sprayed by investigators caused bloody footprints left on the ground to glow blue. (Court exhibit)

Catching up on the tweets from yesterday. I'll try to post in three batches, by witness.

1st witness of the day - Const. Chris Eklund, RCMP

https://twitter.com/CBCFletch

11:48 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Const. Chris Eklund, an 11-year member of the RCMP is the 1st witness to testify on Day 4 of the Derek #Saretzky trial this morning.

11:49 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Eklund discussing "holdback information" about nature of Meketech's injuries that only limited number of investigators knew. #Saretzky

11:49 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
That "holdback" info related to her head injuries and neck stab wounds that the jury heard about on Day 2 of the trial. #Saretzky

11:50 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Const. Eklund says he knew Meketech. They both lived in the area. Small community. #Saretzky

11:51 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Eklund, who grew up in Blairmore, now discussing the proximity of railway lines to Meketech's home. #Saretzky

11:51 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Eklund was tasked with collecting video surveillance from an Esso gas station from Sept. 8 to 9, 2015. #Saretzky

11:52 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Eklund says he didn't review the surveillance tape until he was tasked with doing son in March 2016. #Saretzky

11:53 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Eklund said he knew in March 2016 police were looking for a white van in the Esso surveillance footage. They saw it. #Saretzky

11:56 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Correction: Crown misspoke. It was March 2017.

11:56 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Const. Eklund now describing image displayed on projection screen for the court from the Esso surveillance footage. #Saretzky

11:57 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
A white van can be seen in the image. It appears to have a reflective marker above it on a tall antenna or "buggy whip." #Saretzky

11:59 AM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
The white van with a "buggy whip" is consistent with a vehicle that was taken temporarily from #Saretzky 's family's business.

12:01 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Eklund says he reviewed photos of Prestige Cleaners vans and compared it to van in surveillance video. #Saretzky

12:03 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
The Esso is at intersection of 79th St. & Hwy 3, to the north and west of Meketech's home, Eklund says. #Saretzky

12:03 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
In cross-exam, Eklund says police initially had another suspect (not #Saretzky ) in Meketech's death but later dropped him as a suspect.

12:04 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Other suspect told police he knew Meketech but hadn't been to her home in the past year. #Saretzky

12:11 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
On Sept. 12, 2015, Eklund says he drafted a search warrant for other suspect's home & application was denied on Sept. 14. #Saretzky

12:11 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Other suspect did allow a "consent search" of his home, however, Eklund says. Home was a tent. #Saretzky

12:13 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Cross-examination of Const. Eklund ends. #Saretzky

[video=twitter;874296984978374656]https://twitter.com/KMartinCourts/status/874296984978374656[/video]
Kevin Martin‏Verified account
@KMartinCourts
Const. Eklund said Hanne Meketech's ex-husband was never considered a suspect in her death. #Saretzky

2nd witness - Darren Rypien, Neighbour

12:14 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Crown's next witness is Darren Rypien, who's lived in Blairmore for 25 years & was Terry Blanchette's neighbour. #Saretzky

12:15 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Rypien says he was awoken by a sound that seemed like someone kicking a piece of metal outside his home. #Saretzky

12:15 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Rypien says he looked out into his driveway and saw nothing, went to washroom, then went to different bedroom in his home... #Saretzky

12:16 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
... from the other bedroom he saw a big, "white, commercial type van" outside. He noticed a distinct "buggy whip" on the van. #Saretzky

12:17 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
The van was faced in a north-south direction, parked close to his 85-year-old neighbour's storage shed. #Saretzky

12:18 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Rypien: "I heard a child's voice either in the van or around the van... It was a whimpering, whining, screaming kind of noise." #Saretzky

12:18 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Rypien said he also thought he heard a female adult's voice but isn't certain. "The child's voice, definitely," he says. #Saretzky

12:19 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"I didn't know him personally, but I'd know him physically, to see him," Rypien says of Terry Blanchette. Knew which house was his #Saretzky

12:20 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Rypien says he then heard van starting up and leaving the driveway "at a very high rate of speed." #Saretzky

12:21 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
As the van sped off, Rypien says he could see the buggy whip again. #Saretzky

12:21 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Jury now given a diagram Rypien made for police. #Saretzky

12:22 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
The diagram shows Rypien's house and the surrounding area. Terry lived on east side of alleyway. #Saretzky

Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
The diagram shows where the van was and which way it travelled as it left the alley & made its way to 20th Ave, westbound. #Saretzky

12:23 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Rypien said it was "strange" to see a van like this in his 85-year-old neighbour's driveway. #Saretzky

12:24 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Rypien says he work up about 3:20 a.m. and van sped away around 3:30 a.m. #Saretzky

12:25 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"I could see it very well," Rypien says of his sight line on the van, under cross-examination. #Saretzky

12:26 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
*woke up

12:29 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Defence now asking about Rypien's statement to police in which he said he thought he heard younger adult female voice outside. #Saretzky

12:29 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Rypien says he had metal on north side of his house which he was in the process of using to re-roof the home. #Saretzky

12:30 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
The metal would have been in his driveway, tucked between his home & his other neighbour's home, Rypien says. #Saretzky

12:31 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
All this is coming from defence cross-exam, which is focusing on the specific geographic layout of the alleyway area. #Saretzky

12:32 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"Most of the metal was in that pile, in the driveway," Rypien says. #Saretzky

12:36 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Cross-examination of Rypien ends. Next witness is Bill Blanchette, Terry's father and Hailey's grandfather. #Saretzky

12:54 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Court taking a break before Bill Blanchette's testimony. "He's not going to be a 10-minute witness," Crown says. #Saretzky

So, from the list, I'm assuming Hailey was a target and not a "wrong place wrong time" victim like Nathan O'Brien. The horror is - if he just wanted her dead, he would've killed her in the home. Instead, he removed her from the property and killed her elsewhere. I'm afraid her fate was much worse than her dad's. We're dealing with a twisted, evil, sadistic person imo.

3rd witness - Bill Blanchette, Terry's father

1:01 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Derek #Saretzky has been led back into the courtroom. Awaiting arrival of jury. Then Bill Blanchette will begin his testimony.

1:02 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill Blanchette says he was babysitting Hailey while Terry was working on Sept. 13, 2015. #Saretzky

1:02 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill lived in Elkford, B.C., about 75 kms from Blairmore. Got to Terry's at 9:30 a.m. Terry had to work at 10 in Frankslide. #Saretzky

1:03 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill & Hailey then went to play in a park about 1.5 blocks from the home. Then went to have lunch at Chris' Restaurant in Coleman. #Saretzky

1:03 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill says he and Hailey went to the restaurant weekly. After lunch, he put her down for a nap. She slept until 3:30 p.m. #Saretzky

1:04 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill played some more with Hailey when she woke up. Chatted with Terry when he got back home. Left around 4:30 p.m. for Elkford. #Saretzky

1:04 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
That was the last time Bill saw Terry or Hailey alive. #Saretzky

1:05 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Sept. 14 was Terry's day off. He would spend his days off with Hailey, Bill says. #Saretzky

1:06 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill says he needed to go to Calgary for car maintenance & decided "spur of the moment" to drop by Terry's along the way. #Saretzky

Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"When I got there, I saw his car was there, so he was obviously home," Bill says. #Saretzky

Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"I went up to the door and knocked on the door, opened the door, stuck my head in and asked if anybody was around," Bill said. #Saretzky

1:07 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"No response whatsoever," Bill says. Door was unlocked, which was not unusual if Terry was home. #Saretzky

1:07 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"I kinda thought he might have just taken her for a little walk," Bill says. This was around 10:30 a.m. #Saretzky

1:08 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill went back to his vehicle and texted Terry. No response. #Saretzky

1:08 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill then drove to Frankslide, fuelled up his car, tried calling Terry. It rang through to voicemail. #Saretzky

1:09 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill decided to try dropping by the house again. Entered and looked around, didn't see or hear anyone immediately. #Saretzky

1:10 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill noticed 2 unusual things. Door to upstairs was open. Bed blanket was on the floor near the bathroom. #Saretzky

Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill says he looked further, saw blood on floor. Went to bathroom. "I turned the bathroom light on, and that's when I saw Terry." #Saretzky

Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"He was mostly wrapped in that blanket, on his back, between the toilet and the vanity ... a big cut on his neck," Bill says. #Saretzky

1:11 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill says he touched his son's stomach. It was cold. "Only other thing I touched in there was his phone to call 911." #Saretzky

1:11 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"I went upstairs and Hailey wasn't there," Bill says. #Saretzky

1:14 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
The Crown does not show the gruesome photo of Terry's body again, which was displayed to jury earlier in the trial. #Saretzky

1:18 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Crown now showing some selected photos to Bill as part of her questions to him, as witness. #Saretzky

1:19 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill says Hailey's crib seemed emptier than usual. Was usually full of "all sorts of pillows and blankets and toys." #Saretzky

1:25 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Hailey had two blue toy dogs she named "Scout," Bill says. Had two because one was worn out. #Saretzky

1:27 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Crown shows Bill photo of blood on floor. Asks if it's consistent with what he remembers. "I saw a lot more, but yes," he replies. #Saretzky

1:31 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"There was a little bit of shock," Bill says of his mental state as he discovered his son, with a massive neck wound, dead. #Saretzky

1:33 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill looks pained by reliving the horrors of that day in his testimony but is holding it together, offering clear, concise answers #Saretzky

1:33 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill says Terry met Cheyenne (or 'Chy') in Calgary & had Hailey but were separated as a couple. #Saretzky

1:34 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
"They had their issues," Bill says of Terry & Chy's relationship. "They got a long when it came to Hailey." #Saretzky

1:34 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Terry & Chy shared custody with a 2-week on, 2-week off cycle, Bill says. #Saretzky

1:35 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Terry planned to go shopping for diapers after work, either the evening of the 13th or on his day off on the 14th, Bill says. #Saretzky

1:35 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Defence now cross-examining Bill Blanchette. #Saretzky

1:36 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Under cross-exam, Bill says Terry had had Hailey for about 5 weeks, because Chy was in the process of moving. #Saretzky

1:36 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill says Terry with fine with having his daughter for longer than usual arrangement. "He loved to spend time with Hailey." #Saretzky

1:38 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Bill says Terry & Chy had "different friend groups and different lifestyles." #Saretzky

2:12 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Defence lawyer, as has been his style, is taking long pauses between his questions. Cross-exam ends after just a few questions. #Saretzky

4:56 PM - 12 Jun 2017
Robson Fletcher
@CBCFletch
Day 4 of the #Saretzky trial has concluded after Bill Blanchette's testimony. Full story coming shortly at cbc.ca/calgary

I don't know is anyone else finds it helpful to have the tweets posted in WS. I do. Ideally, in real time but that is hard to do and I was reminded about copyright restrictions and needing to link to the source.

Also, anyone else confused about when the exhibits are shown/come in to play? I don't hear about them in the MSM tweets but then they end up in articles.

Also, I respect the way the defense has questions witnesses, so far.

I'm on a posting high this morning...

Don't remember this from the tweets yesterday. BBM.
http://lethbridgenewsnow.com/articl...micide-trial-warning-contains-graphic-details
His cross-examination involved questions about another individual, who was identified as an initial suspect in Meketech’s murder. Cst. Eklund noted that the individual had moved into the area just one weekend earlier, and that he knew Meketech. While an initial search warrant of the individual’s tent was denied, they were later given consent to search it, and came away with nothing. The individual was eventually ruled-out as a suspect due to a lack of evidence.

Welcome to the neighbourhood! You're a murder suspect!

I was a bit disappointed in the tweets from yesterday. I mean, Terry's dad and Hailey's grandfather is on the stand and the info was just clinical. I have a feeling that he was upset while testifying but that didn't come out in the tweets. He sees Terry in the bathroom and he is cold to the touch, looks for Hailey, she's not there, calls 911. The reporters need to work on conveying what is going on in the courtroom.

I was a bit disappointed in the tweets from yesterday. I mean, Terry's dad and Hailey's grandfather is on the stand and the info was just clinical. I have a feeling that he was upset while testifying but that didn't come out in the tweets. He sees Terry in the bathroom and he is cold to the touch, looks for Hailey, she's not there, calls 911. The reporters need to work on conveying what is going on in the courtroom.

I agree. This is all that I've seen. I realize the Crown and defense were being sensitive with the father but the reporting has been clinical. CBC tends to be more careful than others about posting graphic and/or sensitive details.

[video=twitter;874318281703870464]https://twitter.com/CBCFletch/status/874318281703870464[/video]

I'm going to post tweets from Kevin Martin (Calgary sun) today, when I can, because he is posting the most so far today. I'll get caught up with other reporters later if no one else covers them.

https://twitter.com/KMartinCourts

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 17m17 minutes ago
Day 5 of the Derek #Saretzky triple-murder trial about to begin. Among the expected witnesses today, Saretzky's father, Larry.

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 3m3 minutes ago
Jury now coming in for day 5 of Derek #Saretzky trial. First witness is Cpl. Fred Ridding.

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 2m2 minutes ago
Crown prosecutor Photini Papadatou says second witness today will be Cpl. Jack Neri, followed by Derek #Saretzky's dad, Terry.

Cpl. Ridding now taking the witness stand. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 25s25 seconds ago
Cpl. Ridding is a member of the Lethbridge forensic identification section of the RCMP. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 29s29 seconds ago
Cpl. Ridding is an expert in fingerprint and footprint comparisons, but won't be giving opinion evidence in #Saretzky trial.

Ridding took photos of scene of Terry Blanchette's homicide on both Sept. 14 and 15, 2015. "It was a very extensive scene." #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 26s27 seconds ago
Some of the photos Ridding will show jury will be graphic, says Crown prosecutor Photini Papadatou. She will move quickly through them.

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 55s56 seconds ago
Jurors shown diagrams of main floor and second floor of Terry Blanchette's home. Now looking at aerial photo of homes and yards in area.

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 9m9 minutes ago
Now looking at street view of front of Terry Blanchette's home. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 8m8 minutes ago
Jurors shown photos of front and side entrance to Terry Blanchette home. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 7m7 minutes ago
View from rear alley behind Terry Blanchette's Blairmore showing yellow police tape and deceased's parked truck. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 6m6 minutes ago
Jurors shown red stain on side deck of Blanchette's home. #Saratzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 5m5 minutes ago
Court now seeing interior photos of Blanchette home beginging with living room. #Saretzky

"Right away you can notice some red staining on the floor," Ridding says of photo of Blanchette's kitchen. #Saretzky

More red staining on kitchen floor leading to side exit of Blanchette home, Ridding says. @Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 30s31 seconds ago
Photo of hallway shows blanket flowing from bathroom of Blanchette's home covering his legs, Ridding says. #Saretzky

Lots of graphic material contained here and coming. No further disclaimers from me. Consider yourself warned.

Red staining on hallway floor and smearing on floor between bedroom and where Blanchette's body found in bathroom, says Ridding. #Saretzky

"This is a photograph of how Terry Blanchette's body was found," Ridding says of picture of victim covered by blanket. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 4m4 minutes ago
Papadatou skips through next two photos which graphically show Blanchette's body. Says jurors have them in trial books. #Saretzky

"We have to capture the scene as it was found," Ridding says of graphic body photos. #Saretzky

Jurors shown red smearing leading from Blanchette's bed towards bathroom where his body was found. #Saretzky

Red stains on pillows shown in photo of Blanchette's bed. #Saretzky

Red-stained footprint shown on kitchen floor. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
Now moving upstairs in Blanchette's home where little Hailey Dunbar-Blachette's crib was. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 41s41 seconds ago
"This is an overall view of the crib as it was found," Ridding says. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 23s23 seconds ago
Some red staining on pillow and doll's head of crib, says Ridding. #Saretzky

I would be curious if Cheyenne is at the Trial. I haven't seen anything that's said if she has been or not.

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 9m9 minutes ago
Red staining on inside of bedroom door of Hailey's room above missing door knob. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 8m8 minutes ago
No fingerprints found on red stain on bedroom door, says Ridding. Could've been made by glove. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 7m7 minutes ago
Now looking at photo of backyard of Blanchette home, showing blue marks on grass, made using chemical which can detect blood. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 6m6 minutes ago
"On the grass you can see blue glowing areas," Ridding explains. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 4m4 minutes ago
Blue marks lead from Blanchette's yard to alley behind, says Ridding. #Saretzky

Blue marks lead to neighbour's driveway across back alley. A witness earlier described seeing a white van and hearing child's voice there.

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
"The path ends right there, Ridding says, pointing to blue marks on neighbour's driveway. #Saretzky

Kevin Martin‏Verified account @KMartinCourts 14s14 seconds ago
New interior photos show staining with police yellow markers next to them as officers processed the scene. #Saretzky

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back