Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
WM's obituary and what bothers me the most about it:

It is fairly obvious that DM wrote the obituary. The one line that stuck out to me in the write-up was this:

The only people he feared were racists.

Since DM wrote this was it Wayne who feared racists or really Dellen who feared racists?

To use the word "fear" is odd to me.. I can see despise or something like that... But who really "fears" a rasist person?

You have start reading from thread #1 to now, I know it is a lot of reading but this is only way we can keep new updates coming and news from being mixed with questions that have been answer in previous threads

I'm pretty sure I've read them all but can't recall seeing an ongoing investigation even mentioned one time. Sorry, must be getting old.

perhaps he is in jail unable to access the internet..
Lawyers and or LE have disabled them in the past. Usually as soon as they are arrested imo. At least that's what happened in the Noelle Paquette case

Toronto Police confirmed they went to the Etobicoke home on Maple Gate Crt. jointly owned by Millard and his father on Nov. 29, 2012 for a death investigation that was deemed “not criminal.”

But almost six months since his death, the investigation into Wayne’s death is still “ongoing.”

“His death is still under investigation,” said Cheryl Mahyr, issues manager for the coroner’s office. “So it’s still open and has not yet concluded.”

Despite the case remaining open, the Riverside Cemetery & Cremation Centre in Toronto confirmed Millard’s body was cremated and is interred at an unknown location.

The coroner’s office did not clarify if the case had been concluded and then reopened or what impact the cremation would have on an ongoing investigation.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

Interesting new info.

I can only just imagine, what DM's mother is thinking........

Toronto Police confirmed they went to the Etobicoke home on Maple Gate Crt. jointly owned by Millard and his father on Nov. 29, 2012 for a death investigation that was deemed “not criminal.”

But almost six months since his death, the investigation into Wayne’s death is still “ongoing.”

“His death is still under investigation,” said Cheryl Mahyr, issues manager for the coroner’s office. “So it’s still open and has not yet concluded.”

Despite the case remaining open, the Riverside Cemetery & Cremation Centre in Toronto confirmed Millard’s body was cremated and is interred at an unknown location.

The coroner’s office did not clarify if the case had been concluded and then reopened or what impact the cremation would have on an ongoing investigation.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

Interesting new info.
Could this be hiw DM and Deepak know each other? Sought legal advise. It is "not criminal" as in Deepaks words

There isn't much of anything on the dee em fb, never was. It has always been his fb friends that were more into social networking (unless he has another account). No reason to close it, it isn't informative with regards to the crime as far as anyone has established.

Lawyers and or LE have disabled them in the past. Usually as soon as they are arrested imo. At least that's what happened in the Noelle Paquette case

I do not think he is thinking about FB page right now, if the FB was full of images and people I can see that taken down

Thank you, but I was referring to all those other times it's been mentioned here over the past few days, according to the post earlier this morning. I read about it being an 'ongoing investigation' in the Star article for the first time today and then on here when someone posted it. I've spent hours reading all the messages and don't remember reading it before today. Sorry, my mistake!

Even if Tim's truck didn't have a 5th wheel, could it be installed. I'm wondering if perhaps they were wanting to expand their "fleet" (whether for future Baja trips, or for auto theft) .. just get another Dodge Ram and then find another trailer.

I thought it was said much earlier that Tim had a trailer that he would be selling. Anybody know what type that might have been?

Fifth wheels can be installed. The towing capacity dictates how big the trailer and load will be.

BBM -- This fleet expansion produces the possible motive for wanting the truck.

A couple of words for DM's spending; proxy. Think about it. A young man with "suitcase" money- doesn't want it seized so he proxies it and transfers title to a trusted friend so his properties and monies won't be seized during this trial. Also- maybe not so smart , he could have just wanted to rid of all his cash lying Around, but I believe the first theory to be his style. He appears fairly intelligent in his moves, IMHO

Clue here if they did it without a spotter. Someone who drives such things around for a living or "hobby" (i.e. trucking, racing?). It is possible, dh has done it, and I work across from a depot and there some drivers who take forever to get it right, and others who are amazing and get it done in one shot with no spotter (I think that's wrong to not have a spotter, but whatever, it's not my place to tell someone what they're doing wrong, in the name of safety at least).

Regarding the trailer being so close to the garage and people questioning if a spotter would be needed.
Wayout makes a very good point that there may be a clue here.
Isn't the third guy that went to baja a truck driver???? If so, he may be worth looking at as the person who moved the trailer.
My husband is a truck driver and does "LTL"...meaning he makes multiple deliveries in a day. He's one of the drivers that wayout mentions that has no problem backing in and out of tight spaces because its what he does all day long. He would have been able to back that trailer in to within cm's of the garage door without difficulty.

I find it VERY telling that there has been no mention of that third party to this point by msm. Not to mention his was the FIRST fb profile to disappear when DM's name became common knowledge.

Dear Heavens, there are 12 areas being investigated on that property. What are we dealing with? Was this perhaps an old burial ground of some sort or are we looking at killing fields? This is astounding.

Yup.. I think they are dealing with multiple remains and this is no old burial background.

I was secretly hoping LE would find some of the missing girls would be found alive in one of his buildings....

Regarding the trailer being so close to the garage and people questioning if a spotter would be needed.
Wayout makes a very good point that there may be a clue here.
Isn't the third guy that went to baja a truck driver???? If so, he may be worth looking at as the person who moved the trailer.
My husband is a truck driver and does "LTL"...meaning he makes multiple deliveries in a day. He's one of the drivers that wayout mentions that has no problem backing in and out of tight spaces because its what he does all day long. He would have been able to back that trailer in to within cm's of the garage door without difficulty.

I find it VERY telling that there has been no mention of that third party to this point by msm. Not to mention his was the FIRST fb profile to disappear when DM's name became common knowledge.
Isn't his wife tweeting some reporters though? I never could find this on my own though

do we know what years they have participated in the Baja 500? are there anymore perhaps youtube videos out there or images, writeups around this event that might lead us to some other people he may have associated with? I am currently watching youtube videos on BAJA 2011..I did find one video from someone that has an image of the pink hummer and recall seeing that also on one of AM's fb images..so they must have been there that year. I believe this is a robbery gone wrong and disposal of a body to cover up.. The BAJA 2013 is coming up and my guess is they needed a certain engine fast..maybe they were unable to purchase one fast enough, shipping etc..I believe it is next week.

If the 2nd suspect is still at large then the first test driver is already in danger since the 2nd suspect know who he is. So keeping that first guy's identity a secret is pointless. I got a feeling he's a key to some of this mess. Not saying a guilty key.. But a key for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul