Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we know what years they have participated in the Baja 500? are there anymore perhaps youtube videos out there or images, writeups around this event that might lead us to some other people he may have associated with? I am currently watching youtube videos on BAJA 2011..I did find one video from someone that has an image of the pink hummer and recall seeing that also on one of AM's fb images..so they must have been there that year. I believe this is a robbery gone wrong and disposal of a body to cover up.. The BAJA 2013 is coming up and my guess is they needed a certain engine fast..maybe they were unable to purchase one fast enough, shipping etc..I believe it is next week.

I remember reading that it was two years ago, so 2011 would make sense.

For anyone that doesn't understand what a gooseneck hitch is, Google images for the term 'gooseneck hitch/trailer'. It will show you this is not the common type of tow hitch that is used to pull the boat to the cottage or the camper to the campground, or a UHaul...it is specific. To see it is easier than to explain it.

Looking at the media posts and google search, looks like LE didn't locate DM red truck yet, that possible was used to move TB truck in trailer and transported to mother home of DM..
it is possible that LE is looking for that truck that might have some clues to this murder and might lead to other suspect ,
I am sure that the trailer and TB truck was search for finger prints as it would be all over the truck , trailer body...

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

Dellen Millard, the man accused of killing Tim Bosma after taking his pick-up truck for a test drive, spent $627,000 on a condo in Toronto’s high-end distillery district the day after Bosma disappeared.
Millard, 27, paid upfront, in-full and in cash for the 37th floor unit built by Distillery SE Development Corp. According to documents obtained by Maclean’s, Millard’s lawyer in that transaction, Mitch Korman, signed for the deal on May 7. At the time, Bosma had been missing for a day. Korman could not be reached for comment.

It is very important that we try to find out who was with Dellen on those 2 test drives. That person is at large and is dangerous. Unfortunately we don't have a better description, but, the fact that the trailer had a gooseneck (red ram) hookup is very important. It would probably have been the truck that delivered the trailer to Mom's house..they knew how it handled pulling that trailer and they were panicked. Somebody has to have seen that truck and trailer on Wednesday night..they just didn't know it was important. The red ram might be one of the vehicles impounded by Hamilton Police..wish they would tell us something.

BBK: I do not agree . LE would have poste his pic by now and called him out...that has not. Happened for a reason.... Also, police are keeping the identity close to the vest for some reason.. What could it be?

For anyone that doesn't understand what a gooseneck hitch is, Google images for the term 'gooseneck hitch/trailer'. It will show you this is not the common type of tow hitch that is used to pull the boat to the cottage or the camper to the campground, or a UHaul...it is specific. To see it is easier than to explain it.

maybe photo ?
6E7B15E0-6BFC-3740-30AA-455694709A10.jpg

Suspect in test drive death bought a $627,000 condo in Toronto's distillery district the day after TB went missing.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/05/16/...condo-the-day-after-tim-bosmas-disappearance/

Looks like he really had remorse for what happened--business as usual. This reminds me of Michael Rafferty when he went on dates the day after Tori Stafford was raped and murdered and Jodi Arias carrying on as if everything is normal. And, what about Casey Anthony who partied it up after her daughter went missing.

Hello, I am a newbie here and have tried following for the past week. I know some have been talking about SS and I *think* I read something about someone who also noted another SS - possible brother or relative. That person lives in Brantford and also has an "auto spa". That person's facebook page shows a pick of a black dodge ram as well. Do I need to post a referencing link? Also, I understand this may be old news, but with all of that said, I googled the location of this site and wondered if anyone had any idea the location /address where the cell was found, could've been a good place to temporarily store the truck, wash the truck (inside/out) etc.

A thought crossed my mind though, if this company cleans cars, could the truck have been sited somewhere like this first (i.e. let's get the truck cleaned up and ready before we sell online), where someone could have had a good look at it beforehand? If this makes sense?

If I'm doing something wrong with my post as far as what I'm allowed to post or if I need to add more, let me know.

Trying to keep up and you guys are doing some amazing sleuthing on here :)

Welcome to WS RubyTuesday :seeya:

Isn't his wife tweeting some reporters though? I never could find this on my own though

That was mentioned yesterday, but there was never any proof provided, or follow up about it.
If she uses twitter it's not an obvious user name that immediately identifies her as ...her.
I couldn't find a single thing that indicated she had contacted a reporter, but I'm also not all that familiar with twitter.

was that information not posted 10 times already ?

Just jumping in to say there'll be times, in a case such as this one, where you'll find the same article/link reposted multiple times. And that's ok as not everyone has the time to read all posts in a thread which is moving along as fast as this one is.

If you've already read the article, may I suggest... the scroll bar is your friend
:)

Wouldn't you think if suspect #2 was also killed the night TB was killed, there would also be another "missing person" report by now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther