Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #5 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been replaying in my mind that AM was cleared... yet everywhere seems to suggest the people of interest to LE are those in the close knit friend group of DM. Is it possible they have said he (or anyone) is cleared, but that they are just watching now and waiting for him to trip himself up???

I wonder if "cleared" means AM has an alibi or if it means he sang like a canary?

Dear Heavens, there are 12 areas being investigated on that property. What are we dealing with? Was this perhaps an old burial ground of some sort or are we looking at killing fields? This is astounding.

it's quite terrifying.....just read an article on The Suns website saying that the incinerator is the Eliminator and was purchased by Dellen in July 2012. (not the most reliable source ie. the sun)

Read article today, DM's father died of a gunshot to the eye.... End result, deemed suicide. Police have said, they are looking into his death.... I hear of gun suicide deaths... Usually its side of head or mouth... But eye? Also police are very confident, Bosma had NO involvement with any of these people.

This statement also...

Millard has so far maintained his right to remain silent, but his lawyer said the public “will likely hear his side of the story” when the case goes to trial a few years from now.

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/15/tim-bosma-murder-suspect-dellen-millard-in-hamilton-court

So... lets get this straight, good lawyer... you are going to let him rot in jail until the truth comes out? Wouldn't a good lawyer of an innocent man fight to get him freed?

Nah, it's kinda like his mouth was texting .. what he was really trying to say is "I need 2 years to come up with a really good story that will create reasonable doubt in the minds of 12 jurors" ;)

Joking aside, I think right now Mr. Paradkahr is doing the best with what he's got to work with.

JMO

it's quite terrifying.....just read an article on The Suns website saying that the incinerator is the Eliminator and was purchased by Dellen in July 2012. (not the most reliable source ie. the sun)

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/05/16/police-investigate-incinerators-role-in-tim-bosma-slaying

SuperNova Eliminator SN250 capaple of 650C to 900C degrees - that means it did not get hot enough to incinerate teeth

Purchased from a Manitoba dealer, Tri-Star Dairy in Grunthal

First time poster here, longtime WS reader. There's something about this case that has really fascinated me, I'm of the opinion of LE that this was truly a stranger on stranger crime and that makes it all the more chilling.

I believe they intended to use some force to steal the truck but things escalated past the point of no return for poor TB. Maybe there was a physical fight over the keys, as some have said some of these newer vehicles aren't exactly easy to hotwire. I believe that despite DM not folding under questioning something like visible marks or bruises on his body made LE believe that he had indeed forcibly come into contact with TB. That is how they were able to charge him initially, along with SB and the "large man's" description.

Most of the stuff that makes people look for a deeper explanation (foolish use of the burner phone twice, parking at mom's house) can be attributed to colossal stupidity and freaking out under pressure or colossal arrogance. They certainly wouldn't be the first criminals to suffer from either condition.
Never underestimate some people's lack of "impulse control" or impatience, perhaps they were so peeved that they had chickened out with the large man that they took that extra risk. They just had to have that truck NOW.
Also don't underestimate the group dynamics of young males in such a situation, as a potential "Boss" figure DM would take the truck on the next test drive no matter what happened, afraid to lose face.

I'll be very surprised if LE doesn't find at substantial stolen vehicles, parts, or equipment on DM's properties. Like others have mentioned I believe that these thugs were emboldened by a series of other more successful crimes, and DM above others because of the apparent squeaky clean image he seemed to have amongst many who knew him (apparently).
The suggestion that they needed a stolen vehicle as a precursor to some other crime is also a compelling one. The picture of the excavator in the snow raises an eyebrow as well as yet unknown suspicions that had to have set the neighbours of the Ayr property on edge. I hope LE will go over that whole site with cadaver dogs and ground penetrating radar.

The fact the police have not released a sketch of the hooded suspect or the video of the vehicle makes me think they know well who that person is, as well as the person in the second car. LE must have gone through every call text and email of DM and that is how they probably got their leads. He obviously thought the use of a burner phone would insulate him from all that and I doubt he used that kind of caution with his "real" phone or computer.

I wouldn't be surprised if the hooded person and the driver of the other car have fled the country or has even joined TB in some shallow grave. Judging by how the whole carjacking seems to have escalated, with everything to lose, DM could have become desperate and tried to cut ties to everything. We now know for sure that there were (presumably legal) guns in the M household at one time.

Read article today, DM's father died of a gunshot to the eye.... End result, deemed suicide. Police have said, they are looking into his death.... I hear of gun suicide deaths... Usually its side of head or mouth... But eye?

Humans naturally protect the eyes... it is in our instinct to do so. Even when wanting to die, or injure ourselves, we do not put something into our eye. I worked psychiatry for years, with people who self harmed in horrible ways.... I never saw anyone do something to their eyes.
A gunshot to the eye tells me someone wanted him looking down the barrel of the gun while they shot him. JMO

my brother lives in Brantford and told me today there is also a small municipal airport in brantford with hangers in an industrial area I asked him if he knew if thats where they found the phone and he wasnt sure, my first thought was wonder if he owns anything there or is familiar with it.

Different part of Brantford.

It is very important that we try to find out who was with Dellen on those 2 test drives. That person is at large and is dangerous. Unfortunately we don't have a better description, but, the fact that the trailer had a gooseneck (red ram) hookup is very important. It would probably have been the truck that delivered the trailer to Mom's house..they knew how it handled pulling that trailer and they were panicked. Somebody has to have seen that truck and trailer on Wednesday night..they just didn't know it was important. The red ram might be one of the vehicles impounded by Hamilton Police..wish they would tell us something.

Humans naturally protect the eyes... it is in our instinct to do so. Even when wanting to die, or injure ourselves, we do not put something into our eye. I worked psychiatry for years, with people who self harmed in horrible ways.... I never saw anyone do something to their eyes.
A gunshot to the eye tells me someone wanted him looking down the barrel of the gun while they shot him. JMO

To shoot someone in the eye, at point blank range...

....that is someone who is cold-blooded.

Read article today, DM's father died of a gunshot to the eye.... End result, deemed suicide. Police have said, they are looking into his death.... I hear of gun suicide deaths... Usually its side of head or mouth... But eye? Also police are very confident, Bosma had NO involvement with any of these people.

Perhaps WM made some sort of "discovery" on one of his properties (human remains, drugs, stolen property) and confronted his son about it saying that he would have to report it to the police which made DM do what he had to do in order to avoid jail. Or, if a discovery was made, maybe WM became so ashamed of his son that he pulled the trigger himself. The odd bullet entry could also be explained if someone tried to stop him from committing suicide.

It is very important that we try to find out who was with Dellen on those 2 test drives. That person is at large and is dangerous. Unfortunately we don't have a better description, but, the fact that the trailer had a gooseneck (red ram) hookup is very important. It would probably have been the truck that delivered the trailer to Mom's house..they knew how it handled pulling that trailer and they were panicked. Somebody has to have seen that truck and trailer on Wednesday night..they just didn't know it was important. The red ram might be one of the vehicles impounded by Hamilton Police..wish they would tell us something.

I find it incredibly interesting that there has been no mention at all since learning of TB's murder, of any other perps. They said initially they had composite sketches, and would release them to the public if they could not catch the perps... but essentially since DMs arrest they aren't pleading to the public for help anymore. If the public was in danger they would be throwing anything out there that they could to bring the others in. I believe LE have a very good idea of who they are dealing with, and where the second perp that they had initially released information on, is... whether dead, or alive.

What? Really? Do you have a link for that article? If he bought that incinerator in 2012 ,I want to know why?
Someone in an earlier post said that they are also used for pig roasts.What else can these machines be used for?
Someone suggested that they are also used for burning off fuel .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX