Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
SB also belonged to a church. There could of been many people she could of asked to be a spokesman without the attachment feeling..

I don't know and I won't sleuth but something is soooo off with this whole case. I'm anxiously going to be waiting for the story to come out.

I agree with LayzeeDaisee...if PL spokesman was friends with PL good friend of TB...then PL spokesman just may be friends with DM and was tipping him off...that could be why the condo was transferred to his mom...this case is strange enough to begin with...calculating...bizarre..nothing would surprise me now.

Just heard on CHCH news that DM bought incinerator in July.

I agree with LayzeeDaisee...if PL spokesman was friends with PL good friend of TB...then PL spokesman just may be friends with DM and was tipping him off...that could be why the condo was transferred to his mom...this case is strange enough to begin with...calculating...bizarre..nothing would surprise me now.

I'm assuming the condo was transferred to his Mom (for $1) AFTER he'd been arrested?

There are TWO PL's associated with TB. One is the flight instructor and the other is the one that ended up being the web master on the Find TB facebook page. This PL was an acquaintance of TB when they were teenagers and they were also part of the same church community. The Dutch community are very close and I completely understand how this PL decided to offer his help and his help was accepted. I see nothing sinister in this at all. JMO

Actually both PL(s) are admins on that FB page. And if the PL in the article belonged to the same church then why was his very first meeting with SB was when she walked down the stairs yelling at every one to leave?

Her FB page says her actual name was Laura Ryan.... I am just checking if she was jewish...just a train of thought I am having.....

Actually, I am having doubts about whether she's Jewish (I'd previously stated that I thought it had been mentioned somewhere that she was). As someone pointed out, her surname Babcock is not Jewish and I believe her Mom's maiden name is Ryan, not a Jewish name either. From the "Missing" FB page on her, someone there posted a link (in the past) to her grandmother's obituary and it shows that grandmother's funeral was at a Presbyterian church. It's possible that the only reason she wears the necklace with the Jewish symbol is because SL is Jewish and he was her ex BF and may have given it to her, IMO?

Thank you, didnt her ex boyfriend say he actually 'logged in' to her FB page and changed it to a page to find Laura ?? Pretty sure thats what I read...

This would mean that he had access to all her private messages I would assume ?

Didn't he say he believed DM and LB had a romantic liaison? Just trying to gather some updates here.

See my new post further down the page, I don't think she's Jewish, just her ex SL is.

And yes, he does explain at the top of that FB page (her personal FB page) that he long ago logged into is to that he had access to all of her friends, I guess for the purposes of trying to find her.

I've wondered how he had access to her cell phone bill/records.....maybe the phone was in his name and he got the bill for it? Or maybe he obtained it with the help of her parents? I don't think that a boyfriend would have the ability to contact a missing person's cell provider to request copies of the records/bill. ? Of course if he had access to her FB acct, maybe she did her banking and bill paying online....and was set up to access her cell bill/records/acct online too....and he found her call records that way?

I've skipped many pages in these threads over the last few days to stay caught up, so I may have missed it, but here's a good article on this case and especially Tim Bosma's background and upbringing.

http://christiancourier.ca/news.php

In past treads some people thought they saw a picture of TB wearing an Engineer's ring, so he might be a Professional Engineer. I did see one picture where it looked like he had some kind of ring on his right pinky, but doubt it was an Iron Ring. Anyway, his highest education education was Mohawk College.

Re: test drive

Two strange things still stand out for me:
1. Showing a truck at 9:30pm at night ... it's dark ... it's simply too late to make any kind of decision that would lead to a transaction/sale
2. I've sold vehicles thru Autotrader & I did not go on the test drive with the person/people - they left their vehicle in our driveway & I might have even had their license info

I don't know if this sits well with other people but it's something I haven't been able to accept as 'normal'. I'd also be especially suspicious if someone didn't have a vehicle in sight.

Some of the things we don't know and can only speculate on is the phone conversation... who knows what took place, DM could have said, love it, just what I am looking for, can I test drive, etc...

I also know some of the friends of the family personally... TB was a very trusting individual... based on what I have heard of him... he and his wife provided a place to live to a man who had no where to go (don't go down that road please) and provided for him to get back on his feet... he was/is an example of his faith, a Christian.

It would not be out of the norm for him to make himself available for someone who would express interest in wanting the truck he had for sale... the sun goes down at 8:30pm according to the weather network but, its not "dark" at 9:20pm.

TB was anything but normal... he was exceptional.

Actually, I am having doubts about whether she's Jewish (I'd previously stated that I thought it had been mentioned somewhere that she was). As someone pointed out, her surname Babcock is not Jewish and I believe her Mom's maiden name is Ryan, not a Jewish name either. From the "Missing" FB page on her, someone there posted a link (in the past) to her grandmother's obituary and it shows that grandmother's funeral was at a Presbyterian church. It's possible that the only reason she wears the necklace with the Jewish symbol is because SL is Jewish and he was her ex BF and may have given it to her, IMO?

I have found some Ryans that are jewish and basically any name can be linked to the jewish faith.

I can't wrap my head around that...I can't find anything about a PL anywhere..and I'm from the area...what could that be all about? A long lost acquaintance takes over the family command post? SB would not have even known him...yet after husband goes missing, he's the only one she wants to stay in house?

I couldn't get my head around the other PL being a flight instructor at the same place.

My husband said the guy that kidnapped those girls in Cleveland joined that search group. Someone else said on CSI they learned guilty people do to stay close to the action. Just an opionion.

I've skipped many pages in these threads over the last few days to stay caught up, so I may have missed it, but here's a good article on this case and especially Tim Bosma's background and upbringing.

http://christiancourier.ca/news.php

In past treads some people thought they saw a picture of TB wearing an Engineer's ring, so he might be a Professional Engineer. I did see one picture where it looked like he had some kind of ring on his right pinky, but doubt it was an Iron Ring. Anyway, his highest education education was Mohawk College.

Yeah I saw that ring. It was too shiny to have been an Engineering ring, is what I remembered thinking at the time I saw it in the picture. I used to date an engineer who wore one so I'm quite familiar with that kind of ring. Thanks for the info.

DM or somebody posing as DM.

Hey its out there, but what isnt at this point?

And he had people working for him. I mean who looked after his book-keeping? That's a lot of stuff to keep straight between income properties, etc.

Some of the things we don't know and can only speculate on is the phone conversation... who knows what took place, DM could have said, love it, just what I am looking for, can I test drive, etc...

I also know some of the friends of the family personally... TB was a very trusting individual... based on what I have heard of him... he and his wife provided a place to live to a man who had no where to go (don't go down that road please) and provided for him to get back on his feet... he was/is an example of his faith, a Christian.

It would not be out of the norm for him to make himself available for someone who would express interest in wanting the truck he had for sale... the sun goes down at 8:30pm according to the weather network but, its not "dark" at 9:20pm.

TB was anything but normal... he was exceptional.

So you don't actually know the family personally ?

..I have been reading this thread for days..I respect many of you as I know many of the poster from years ago...BUT...I cannot sit back and say NOTHING any longer..JMO....forever this is worth...( here is my opinion:
1. It is kind of obvious ..( I am praying) that the reason Le are not saying who the other suspects are ..no real description past hair colour and height is they have spoken to the other Husky guy person with a RAM truck for sale....and know who they are.( hoping)
Plus i am hoping AGAIN that DM took him( one of the other suspects in T.B case that was on test drive) for the test drive on May 5....IF he noticed DM tatoo...Do you all not think he got a very good look at what his appearance was like....

2. I am thinking Le may have shown pics to him and have his identity...( from social media...)my guess only here

3. I am also feeling that TM wife may have also got a great look at who he was too...( hoping again)

4. LE have stated they are investiagting this in depth...

5. when I watched CP 24 last night..it said they have multiple Police agencies working on this and named them ...Kicthener , York region..etc...

Maybe someone may have the LINK ..as I have read tons of News reports..they even gave a # of police involvement on this case....

6. They are sifting thru D.M farm quite throughly ...we all saw a map of the investigation earlier.( to investigate that incenerator)

7. D.M lawyer even commented along with police ..that there is more to this investigation....so all of what y0u are all saying about muliple crimes and that incenrator being used to hide evidence can be possible...JMO

8. the date the incenrator was bought was stated here...long before T.B case

9. *** that incenerator is very strange..no live stock ...JMO again..It use is questionable for me...

I had to state my opinion and I do feel this site is being watched as we saw done in other cases....thanks robynhood....***all stated again as JMO

Earlier quote: They learned from police that Bosma’s phone was turned off within a mile of the house. So they started searching.

When I googled where TB lived I thought, geesh someone could do someone in out there in the bush--no need to drive all the way from Brantford. Get it done quickly. So why haven't we heard much about a search near their place?

Hate to see TB's thread being overtaken by LB.
Her thread is now available thanks to the super awesome Bessie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member