Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
they questioned him for 24 hours prior to charging him. He was in custody Friday per his Lawyer. So I guess global news needs to add that to their timeline. MOO

I will send them an email.

He was arrested Friday afternoon and the charges were laid Saturday morning. I do not believe he was interrogated for 24hours. 12 tops IMO.

MOO

The box may have been a recent addition and not there when pic's were taken..I haven't seen any recent pic's .JMHO

The tattoos in the picture are obviously photoshopped.

http://exiledred.com/sleuths/ambitiontattoo.jpg

Oddly, if you now google for "ambition tattoo" or "dellen millard tattoo" images, that image does not come up. I'm wondering if LE ordered the image removed from where it was published. I could see hundreds of copycats getting that tattoo so by the time this case goes to trial the defence would be able to say it's a very common tattoo and does not mean anything.

>I found it while trying to find pictures that might answer the question "was WM left-handed". I can't answer that, sorry.

FYI, I'm left handed, but not for everything. When I use a cordless drill (which is the closes thing I have to a gun) I hold it in my right hand.

If DM grew up in Etobicoke and attended Toronto French School, that's a pretty long commute both ways. Toronto French School is a day school (no boarding). The drive across the 401 would be at least 30 minutes each way (28 km on Google maps) (longer in traffic).

It unusual he would have gone to TFS. There are private schools in the West end of Toronto. Why Toronto French School of all places?
It's located at Bayview and Lawrence.

According to the school's website, they have two campuses; one in Toronto and one in Mississauga. I'd imagine DM attended the one in Mississauga.

Edit - oh, looks like the Mississauga one only goes up to Grade 7.

Has it been mentioned in any of the press releases when the call was made from DM's burner phone to TB?

I googled, and searched the timeline, but beyond saying that through production records police were able to ascertain that a call was made, the date of the call has not been published. I'm wondering if the call was made before or after the Sunday test drive.

I'm not sure if anyone's interested, but there is an online book that outlines the family business. I found it while trying to find pictures that might answer the question "was WM left-handed"..

I'm so glad you're running with that question Kophy. I mentioned earlier that the CBC and some other MSM seem to have abandoned the "shot in the eye" statement replacing it with "a shot to the left side of the head". This would be tricky for a right handed person with a pistol; maybe somewhat less difficult with some other kind of firearm but still involving a certain amount of contortionism which seems inconsistent with the act.

If DM grew up in Etobicoke and attended Toronto French School, that's a pretty long commute both ways. Toronto French School is a day school (no boarding). The drive across the 401 would be at least 30 minutes each way (28 km on Google maps) (longer in traffic).

It unusual he would have gone to TFS. There are private schools in the West end of Toronto. Why Toronto French School of all places?

Maybe that's the only place he got in. Maybe they wanted to emphasize French.
And maybe he took the subway.

As far as the box around it...I don't think we have seen many recent pics of that tattoo. He could have had it "freshened up" since it did look faded. THIS IS JUST MY THOUGHTS NOT FACTS.

this must be the case:

supt. kinsella confirmed that DM has the boxed tat:

Hamilton police Supt. Dan Kinsella told a news conference the male suspect was arrested without incident while driving in Mississauga, west of Toronto.

Kinsella says the man has the word “Ambition” tattooed inside a box on his wrist – matching the description of a “unique” tattoo spotted on one of the suspects.

http://m.news1130.com/2013/05/11/arrest-made-in-case-of-man-missing-after-truck-test-drive/

Apparently, gleaned from FB pages, there are many French members of this extended family, several resident in France and elsewhere in Europe.

I keep telling myself I won't come back as I don't have the same level of knowledge as the profilers and legal experts that have guessed the motive, presumed guilt and already prepared for trial. I might as well skip the next year. But the accomplices are still out there. Rather than speculating over and over about evidence that LE has already in their possession, or making things up as we go, can some actually web sleuthing be done? I still want to know why the truck seller on the 6th was returned and TB was not. If there are 3+ people involved, then why would the seller's size matter? Does anyone have the specs of Tim's truck? Did he make any modifications? Has anyone found any likely matches for the first seller's ad? All I've read is that it was a newer model than TB's. If the truck was truly the target, why? Just facts please. We've heard the chop shop theory and at this point the police have released nothing suggesting stolen vehicles have been found in the hangar or anywhere else so I don't need to read about it again until that changes. I want to hear about similarities and differences between test drive #1 and test drive #2. If you have the info, please share. If you have a theory - please don't reference my post. Thanks.

I wonder if TB ever had occasion to lend his truck to a friend, whom was helping another friend unknown to TB, i.e. helping someone move, pick up a large item from a store, etc.

It's just imo, but I don't think it was "just a truck", but it could be a case of mistaken identity.

So many missing links without any help.

Apparently, gleaned from FB pages, there are many French members of this extended family, several resident in France and elsewhere in Europe.

believe mother was an air hostess and met dm's father pilot .. she was from france..

cant remember where i read that . early on like thread one or two...
so dont quote me on that..

both worked for air canada...

his uncle lives in france. lawyer said ... so mothers brother?

1. count total checks in checkbook , count checks missing from checkbook, locate all outstanding checks, all accounted for? No? see #2

2. Test checkbook forensically for evidence of last check written using the issued checks you hold in your hand and using what equipment is appropriate to identify indentations, ink marks, etc. Scanning Elect. Microscope, glue pacs, black light, voodo....

And if the cheque has cleared the account, you can (for a nominal fee) see a scan of it as part of your bank statement.

... This is why the defense has to literally jump through hoops to prove innocence....

While agreeing with the gist of your post, Blomquist, I must call you out on one signficant error. No person accused of a crime is required to prove their innocence.

It's a prestigious school in a prestigious area. Why wouldn't the son of a wealthy couple go to that school? Especially if there is a possibility of a French heritage on his mother's side. Not to mention that French is the official second language of this country and most people would love to be able to send their children to such a prestigious school to learn our other official language. A half hour drive would be nothing and we seem to keep forgetting that DM's mother was involved in his life up to some point as well. Do we know when the parents actually separated and with whom DM went to live at the time? We also don't know where they lived as a family since the Maple Gate Ct house belonged to CM originally didn't it?

Not sure if any of this will give us insight into who the other people he was with that night were though. Unless we're looking at long time friends from his youth that he was still hanging around with.

MOO

I come from a business family and I know that businesses do not like to use their own money when taking on new ventures. The business is what should be paying for the expense basically. The fact that he did not use his own money (apparently) indicates a good business move.

What exactly do you mean by "the business should be paying for the expense basically?"

Also, coming from a business family, I'm sure you know about the relationship between risk and reward.

Please provide the evidence that Wayne Millard is the "shrewd" businessman you've described him to be.

It seems to have been his father Carl who controlled everything right up until his death. http://www.wingsmagazine.com/content/view/2477/

Also, can you please try and recall where you read that Madeleine worked for the company up until 2007.

Thank you so much.

Very much enjoying the spirited debate - all sides are necessary to cover all possibilities. Glad everyone is keeping their 'sticks on the ice' while putting their viewpoint forward and finding holes in others.

Is DM remaining silent because he knew what LE would find during the inevitable search of his homes/properties/vehicles?

Was the truck merely a trophy?

The tattoos in the picture are obviously photoshopped.

http://exiledred.com/sleuths/ambitiontattoo.jpg

Oddly, if you now google for "ambition tattoo" or "dellen millard tattoo" images, that image does not come up. I'm wondering if LE ordered the image removed from where it was published. I could see hundreds of copycats getting that tattoo so by the time this case goes to trial the defence would be able to say it's a very common tattoo and does not mean anything.

Yes, of course they were photoshopped. They were provided by LE to illustrate a (then) suspect's identifying tattoo, in order to enlist the public's help in catching him. But I'm curious Can LE truly order images or stories to be removed web wide? I've often thought so because I've often thought other news stories I've followed have, as in this instance, suddenly evaporated. In this case, a TIPS poster still available everywhere one day ago just spontaneously disappeared almost without a trace. If LE has this capacity is it done? Are servers provided directives of do search engines like Google and others receive and comply with LE requests to remove information?

(As for any concern about the tattoo itself, apparently LE was told, early in their investigation, by tattoo artists that this is a very common tattoo but one usually written down the length of one's arms - it's a rather long word to squeeze across your arm.)

I come from a business family and I know that businesses do not like to use their own money when taking on new ventures. The business is what should be paying for the expense basically. The fact that he did not use his own money (apparently) indicates a good business move.

I don't think we know who/what paid for the new venture. Nor do I think we are privy to that information. WM is deceased and at this point I think to sleuth him is very disrespectful. JMO :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member