Canada -Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #7 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why it is so important to remain silent as everything that is said is potentially damning evidence to be used by the Crown.
O/T.

Yes, indeed. DM was educated and intelligent enough to know that from the moment he got arrested. Most criminals (except organized crime) don't know that and help the police with information which does implicate them.

Or the criminal has a psychological button a good interrogator can push (I'm thinking of Col. Russell Williams famous interrogation video).

DM was cool as a cucumber under what would have been a lot of pressure. No, he calmly kept his mouth shut and got himself a lawyer who said all the right stuff to the media to start the public opinion campaign that he's innocent.

An incinerator might have been found on DM's property, but can the victim's remains be identified beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court of law with a jury?

I'm sure DM is hoping not.

This kid is sly as a fox.

Was his profile on MM under "arpie"?
Link
Seems to be a lot of hangar photos in the portfolio. Also, I sleuthed this comment from a model arpie photographed "Hey Eden, it was awesome shootin with you today, I can't say I know any other models willing to lay in a swamp up to their neck in muck and other stuff, you gave it your all, you rock gurl, I look forward to many more shoots with you."

Skin crawling. Swamp

Good eye pj .. I'm sure it's already posted, but yes, Millard Hangar:

http://m.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/1252269/photoviewer/?c=4bd9bfa69c28b

What incentive do you envision for truck guy #1 to concoct a fake abduction story? I'm sure it would have been trivial for police to vet/disprove any potential involvement with the Millard crew.

Here's a guy who has been contacted by the burner phone and the police show up on his doorstep wanting to know why.

He did not concoct a fake abduction story. to clarify. He claimed the call was related to a test drive which did not result in a crime.

Definitely worth pursuing further, imo. RMEG (The Really Massive Etobicoke Guy) is absolutely essential in establishing the active participation of DM in this crime.

Where is the Kijiji advertisement for his vehicle? How do we know for sure about this?

We can not sleuth anyone whom has not been named by LE as a POI.
I would imagine his name is not released to PROTECT HIM

Back to the incinerator.

The model DM purchased is designed for small animals and there are larger models for larger animals. It doesn't make sense to me that he would buy the smaller model if its intent was specifically for cremating a human being.

My guess would be that model was available to ship with no lead time required and he was in a hurry.

Definitely worth pursuing further, imo. RMEG (The Really Massive Etobicoke Guy) is absolutely essential in establishing the active participation of DM in this crime.

Where is the Kijiji advertisement for his vehicle? How do we know for sure about this?

That would be evidence in this case, therefore, I imagine LE had it removed.

Here's a guy who has been contacted by the burner phone and the police show up on his doorstep wanting to know why.

He did not concoct a fake abduction story. to clarify. He claimed the call was related to a test drive which did not result in a crime.

Fair enough, "fake almost-abduction story".

Again, incentive? How does he know to describe almost the exact setup of TB's abduction? Wouldn't he have to be on the 'inside'? And if he's on the inside, there's going to be proof of that way beyond one phone call on a burner phone.

No, we can't find his car sale ad because we don't know his name, number, or other details of his sale. So we can effectively not 'clear' him in your eyes at this time.

Usually I don't jump in on the out-there theories, but the idea that the guy who posted the first ad is somehow 'in on it' is way too out there. "JMO"

Yes, indeed. DM was educated and intelligent enough to know that from the moment he got arrested. Most criminals (except organized crime) don't know that and help the police with information which does implicate them.

Or the criminal has a psychological button a good interrogator can push (I'm thinking of Col. Russell Williams famous interrogation video).

DM was cool as a cucumber under what would have been a lot of pressure. No, he calmly kept his mouth shut and got himself a lawyer who said all the right stuff to the media to start the public opinion campaign that he's innocent.

An incinerator might have been found on DM's property, but can the victim's remains be identified beyond a shadow of a doubt in a court of law with a jury?

I'm sure DM is hoping not.

This kid is sly as a fox.
I'm still questioning the "well educated" part. I do recall media reports that said that he'd left before finishing? Was it confirmed by the school that he actually graduated?

I do agree with you...sly as a fox.

Responses in bold MsSherlock ;)

(Sniped for space)
Observance: Toronto Ram sounds like it was in the daytime. How close was it to DM's properties?

You are correct, daytime, mid day. We do not have that information at this time, only that it was an industrial area, no residential at all, thus his suspicion when the two walked up to see his truck and no vehicle in sight, they said they walked there.

If Suspect 2 was sitting directly behind the passenger...what method of disabling the owner in the car could be used in broad daylight? People would notice someone slumped in the passenger seat...no? That would draw attention to them. Where did they go on their test drive? Was it in the direction of one of DM's properties..or the 401?

In both test drives, suspect #2 did sit behind the Owner of each vehicle. Possibly they would IF the individual was left in the truck... they could conceal a person in the 2nd vehicle, which I am sure was at the first test drive, just not seen. We do not know where they went on the test drive or direction at this time.

Size apparently mattered..but why? If there was a knife or gun to the side..size wouldn't matter. Were they concerned Toronto Ram would start beating on them before they could do anything to him?

YES size did matter... we can make a great conclusion why based on what information we DO have. LE said this individual in the 1st Test Drive was a very large individual, we know based on the physical description that Suspect#2 was NOT a big person, by comparison, much smaller and smaller framed than suspect #1's description. So this individual could NOT be overpowered. I have my own theory, it does not involve a gun or knife and LE told us in one of the other videos, that TB did struggle...

There's no mention of what they were doing to make Toronto Ram suspicious. I think that's an important piece of information. Also if DM was into producing *advertiser censored*..and his employees were into assisting.. there is a much uglier side to *advertiser censored*...and now I'm wondering if Toronto Ram owner just wasn't what they were looking for.

Yes, there was in the video I previously posted... his suspicion was immediately raised when the two showed up on foot and no vehicle. The other information, LE said was evidence and did not state any further.

If you check the dates of the *advertiser censored*, it took place when DM was only 18-20 y.o. so this was before he had "employees" so to say. The TO Ram owner, it was the truck as well, LE states that it was always the truck and he too was contacted through a Kijiji add he placed. One MSM individual asked if there were other truck owners contacted and LE stated they could not discuss that as it was part of the evidence.

Hope that helps :)

Has anyone seen anything that supports the CBC tweet? I haven't. If it was only tweeted once, it might have been misinfo. Pretty vague anyway - a little early to be drawing parallels to Pickton.

HPS, in its release of the facts, has never once named the RMEG as a POI.

JMO, not only is it against the rules here to sleuth this individual, but we should also assume that he has been ruled out as a POI.

I know I've mentioned it before..but a lot of people don't realize that many farmers no longer plow their fields...they plant by shooting the seeds into the ground...and the old vegetation(ie corn stalks) just compost into the ground. Evidence would stay very close to the surface...and I was worried that LE would find more than they were looking for. LE have been very quiet..about suspects...about everything...DNA is LE best friend...

"The Hamilton police forensic unit has set up a large tent at the rear of the property. Police are bringing buckets of material, possibly soil, outside the tent where they are passing it through large sifting screens, like the type used in archeological digs." Source: http://www.cbc.ca/m/touch/news/story/2013/05/14/hamilton-bosma-search-kitchener-waterloo.html

Has anyone seen anything that supports the CBC tweet? I haven't. If it was only tweeted once, it might have been misinfo. Pretty vague anyway - a little early to be drawing parallels to Pickton.

post 873 [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9461653&postcount=873"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9461653&postcount=873[/ame]

Wow. I have been following this case from Day 1.. but on Thursday I had surgery and have been fairly out of it since then and have fallen pretty far behind on the developments. My sincere apologies if I go over something already covered.

There are a couple things I wanted to toss out there;

First, the incinerator. I've heard from a fairly eco conscious person in the automotive industry that mobile incinerators, like the on on DM's farm, can used as a way of controlling pollutants if you MUST dispose of certain undesirable wastes. DM's father is well documented as caring deeply about the environment. Until a date of purchase is known, I think we can also assume that the incinerator could have been purchased at WM's behest with no nefarious ideas in mind. That's not to say that DM didn't used it for other nefarious reasons afterwards.

Second, this whole 'silence is evidence of guilt' debate. I see a lot of refuting of that fact that silence is guilt going on in this thread, and I won't for one second say that it's wrong. It's extremely true that lawyers will advise you to stay silent for your own good, and that it is not up to you to prove your innocence. It is true that things innocent people have said to police with no lawyer have come back to haunt them. However, I feel like arguments like this are a little too logical and are missing a very large point.. we are not perfect logical beings.. we are emotional beings. We have emotions, well most of us, and we use them.

Imagine you are innocent and wrongly accused of MURDERING someone you did NOT murder.

Imagine you have been arrested, you're sitting in jail while complete strangers form personal opinions about deeply personal subjects (saying you may have murdered your own father!), your reputation is being ruined, your privacy invaded...

Think about how you would feel...

I can be 100% confident you would be mad and angry and that, lawyer advice be damned!, you'd want to say SOMETHING about your innocence.

Now sure, your lawyer won't let you even though you want to, but you're still mad, you want the REAL killers caught! Why are we not seeing that? Where are the lawyer interviews going, "DM is innocent and very upset by the accusations. He looks forward to his freedom and those responsible being found."?

Here are some quotes from DM's lawyer...

“He does know he’s in for long haul,” Paradkar said. (MOO - red flag. If he's innocent why does he know he's in for the long haul? If I were innocent, if it were all wrong, I would expect to be home as soon as possible! Human nature - TB was missing for how long? What were the odds he was going to come home?.. I still held onto the smallest sliver of hope he was still alive somewhere. This is how we operate. If DM were innocent, he would never think he was in it for the long haul.)

“He’s a bit of a philosopher,” Paradkar said. (MOO - I don't care how much of a 'philosopher' you are. You would never ever be okay with being wrongly accused of murder. That is not how human emotions work. Think about the last time someone at work accused you of maybe not pulling your own weight when you know you darn well were, or anytime someone accused you falsely of anything.. how'd that make you feel? Exactly.)

Paradkar said that Millard’s mother is “very distraught” over her son’s predicament. (MOO - yes, distraught is the proper emotion someone would feel when shocked so horribly. Why is DM not distraught? Why is he not shocked?)

So yes, silence is not guilt. Look where talking got Milgaard.. but that's just it. He was innocent and so he felt compelled to talk and explain himself, as most being falsely accused of something do.

Just my opinion, of course.

Quotes taken from article below
http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...formally_charged_with_firstdegree_murder.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member