Canada - Woman wants bodies of First Nation boys she says her father killed, found

Have you ever thought that there may be two sides to the story? There is so much missing from this story on the other side of the fence, everyone is just going along with Glenna Mae's words without taking into account some of the missing honest truth. She has a diagnosed mental disorder, take a look at this youtube clip on false memory syndrome and maybe people would think twice about judging an innocent dead man. At the end of the day, Glenna Mae will have some explaining to do after they dig up the barn to only find nothing is there and that the sexual abuse accusations were also false.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdR8r-i6rDM

That link's broken. I've linked it below. It's a general program, not specific to Glenna Mae though. I can't find any mention in the media of Glenna Mae having a mental health condition. Can you provide a link for that information?

Unless you're an insider? If that's the case, it's easy to get verified by a mod, so you can post information that normally would not be allowed.

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdR8r-i6rDM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/polic...-says-her-dad-buried-bodies-in-1955-1.2834667

"Police dig up barn where Glenna Mae Breckenridge says her dad buried bodies in 1955
Ontario woman took CBC News to farm where she believes bodies of 3 aboriginal youth were stashed"

"Breckenridge told CBC News that she suffered physical and sexual abuse at the hands of her father and blocked out the memory of the attacks for years.

"He told me if I ever said anything, I wouldn't live to tell the tale," Breckenridge said in a documentary that aired earlier this year on CBC News. "So here I am, telling."

Breckenridge says the first boy was killed after he stumbled across her father sexually assaulting her in a field. The day after, two other boys came to the farm asking after the first, prompting her father to shoot and kill them both, Breckenridge says."

Interesting comment under the story about false recovered memories. Not saying this is the case, but apparently there are no missing person's cases to back up her claims. Seems like three missing youth in two days would have prompted SOME attention.

We'll see.....

Thanks and apologies.
Sure, and none necessary! Really interesting story; I'm guessing False Memory Syndrome. Cited a few examples on zwiebel's thread. Also am doubtful re: the GPR technology.

Have you ever thought that there may be two sides to the story? There is so much missing from this story on the other side of the fence, everyone is just going along with Glenna Mae's words without taking into account some of the missing honest truth. She has a diagnosed mental disorder, take a look at this youtube clip on false memory syndrome and maybe people would think twice about judging an innocent dead man. At the end of the day, Glenna Mae will have some explaining to do after they dig up the barn to only find nothing is there and that the sexual abuse accusations were also false.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdR8r-i6rDM

Welcome to Ws unattainablebeauty, interesting moniker!

In the CTV video the woman said her father had impregnated her 3 separate times. I wonder if that part could at least have been verified, perhaps not so far as to implicate her father, but at least to prove that part of her story carries weight? I'm not sure, but I would think that no matter the outcome of those 3 pregnancies, there would be some kind of physical evidence that could be confirmed by a doctor. Of course, that wouldn't prove it was her father, but it would be a start in verifying her story.

I was wondering if any findings had come to light since articles suggested police were going to dig up the concrete floor starting on Thursday. I could only find this followup article.

Search of Cannington farm to continue next week over murder allegations from 1955
19 hours ago |
Brock Citizen
By Scott Howard
CANNINGTON - The search of a Cannington area farm by Durham Regional Police officers in a bid to uncover evidence of three alleged murders in the 1950s could stretch into next week.

As of Friday (Nov. 14) afternoon, Sergeant Bill Calder said the search has proven fruitless thus far.

http://www.mykawartha.com/news-story/5029929-search-of-cannington-farm-to-continue-next-week-over-murder-allegations-from-1955/

As, being scarcely able to find my way out of a room with doors and windows wide open I've little reputation, sleuthing-wise, to "stake," I nevertheless will profess myself amazed if this woman's story has any truth behind it. Those of us old enough to have been paying attention during, and during the aftermath of, the so-called Satanic ritual abuse cases 30 years ago know the drill -- elaborate claims which seem to have been made honestly are thus felt somehow to be automatically "true" (for why would they lie? "believe the children," etc.). Throw in the element of guilt (here, majority treatment of first peoples) to factor in that "disbelief means you are on the wrong side of history" angle, and it's practically unpatriotic to point out elements which suggest the great likelihood that the claim is manufactured, for whatever reason, as I assume is the case here.

Plus, if I'm right, it means three Native Americans did not suffer and die nearly 60 years ago. I wonder about the psychological factors involved in those who invent such tales and tell them to be true.

On the tv for this they say that cbc did a documentry on this case a few years ago but i can't seem to find it anywhere .it was just this lady's word untill cbc brought in the ground penetrating radar and all that was in a documentry if someone knows of it or can find it could you list it so i could watch it ..

Says it will take several days-http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/police-dig-to-check-for-bodies-in-ontario-barn-could-take-days-1.2836024

Ut oh didn't know this...
http://www.mykawartha.com/news-stor...-next-week-over-murder-allegations-from-1955/

While the CBC's feature story made no mention of the involvement of Durham police, the case has been "thoroughly investigated" over the years, according to spokesperson David Selby.

"We were never contacted before the initial story ran…The truth is that we have been there several times in the past when she brought information forward and couldn't find anything to support her assertions," he said.
Ms Breckenridge claims that she blocked out all memories of the murders for decades, first bringing the allegations to police in the 1990s.
"We've taken her statements very seriously," Sgt. Calder said Friday.
"We'd characterize this more as due diligence on an old case rather than an active investigation."
Her father was interviewed by police when the allegations were first brought to light. He has since died

I just told you that in my post above ..they didnt do anything untill cbc came in and found the details that look like people under the ground with the ground penetrating radar...

Sorry the youtube video I linked didn't work. I posted it on tge 14th and it was fresh out from the CBC. They also posted another similar video a couple days ago.

Essentially the story indicates CBC had ground penetrating radar show there are three sets of something buried exactly where the lady has always claimed. The size of tge matter could be consistent with three sets of skeletal remains.

I will try to load again from a pc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back