Canada - Woman wants bodies of First Nation boys she says her father killed, found

I believe her after watching the video. And those were Indigenous boys, people of my culture from the reservations, go missing all the time and never reported. And also if they are reported, the world never hears about it. I wish they could dig it up to see.

[h=1]No human remains found under Cannington farm[/h]http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/no-human-remains-found-under-cannington-farm-1.2105242

They did, and have found nothing. Very disturbing story on many fronts.

I believe her after watching the video. And those were Indigenous boys, people of my culture from the reservations, go missing all the time and never reported. And also if they are reported, the world never hears about it. I wish they could dig it up to see.

Not sure what to say here; I'm glad that people can get a voice through contemporary media. But I wish that there was some sort of vetting process in place that went beyond 'how interesting will this story be for readers/viewers?' This was, to be polite, implausible right from the start.

What if it really did happen but he had decades to get rid of evidence (he could've easily moved the bodies early on).

If she was abused, raped, impregnanted and witnessed murders, it's no wonder she would have chronic mental issues - and if she does, that doesn't mean the stories aren't true.

I have mental health issues due to early childhood trauma & PTSD from several other incidents - does that mean I'm lying or have false memories? I know what would happen if I publicly accused any of those people as I've already dealt with some fallout privately.

I don't know what the truth is but I'm not dismissing her story just yet. Has any other information been released about who these boys could've possibly been/where they lived etc?

Glad LE checked it out, danged if they do, danged if they don't. imo

All resources are finite; here they were squandered on a case previously investigated, one with little likelihood of legitimacy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back