Carol espy show on kdka. Websleuths scheduled interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody mentioned something about back packs being found in one of the threads, but I haven't been able to verify it.

SS. What should pepole know about this case? What has WS members been posting about lately?

You guys are doing a fabulous job, of course!! Woohoo!!

We have had one person whose husband is a trucker traveling cross-country and she just got back from there a couple of times. She has been checking on reports of the posters being taken down (she did find posters up containing the girls' photos, but none with the POI's photo on them at a couple of places). The locals appear not to believe reports of the Native American POI. The locals have been discussing different aspects of the case here and we have been sorting out rumors from facts lately. It has become an issue due to the "small town" atmosphere with the local connections here.

What should we tell the people about this case? What are our posters discussing? I have my notes but if you would add something SS that would be great.

They have a new spokesman for the Anthony family: Larry Garrison...who also authored a book on the Natalee Holloway case with her father and represented John Mark Carr. Ugh.

they have a new spokesman for the anthony family: Larry garrison...who also authored a book on the natalee holloway case with her father and represented john mark carr. Ugh.

i need info on the ok girls case...

We have had one person whose husband is a trucker traveling cross-country and she just got back from there a couple of times. She has been checking on reports of the posters being taken down (she did find posters up containing the girls' photos, but none with the POI's photo on them at a couple of places). The locals appear not to believe reports of the Native American POI. The locals have been discussing different aspects of the case here and we have been sorting out rumors from facts lately. It has become an issue due to the "small town" atmosphere with the local connections here.

Thank you my dear. Sorry, I missed this. Got ahead of myself on the thread :)
This is perfect.

More info: OSBI continues to work on the case, but are not releasing any additional information.

I have always thought the massacre of these two young girls was more of a message to LE. Maybe a warning of some kind for them to back off something they were working on. Sort of a preview of things to come if they don't cease investigating some particular crime. Different view I think than most.

We even go over all the autopsy results piece by piece to figure out how the crimes were committed and weigh all the pieces of what we know verses what the news reports. Crap...you are reading my mind...great job, Tricia. LOL

Both families have extensive criminal backgrounds...which we have brought out. (Including a tie to the Bandidos motorcycle gang.)

Sorry I wasn't more prepared here on the OK girls' case. I tried to get more posters over here to this thread with no luck.

You did great my dear. THANK YOU. Couldn't do it without you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500