Carol espy show on kdka. Websleuths scheduled interviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another excellent show.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great job Carol, Tricia, and Christine :clap::clap::clap:

If just takes one piece of information to help someone in some way !

We did notice that Fox in Orlando keep WS up on one of their monitors (Caylee's case). LOL (They have a webcam for their newsroom.)

Wow! Another Frank fan here. G'nite!

The show was awesome tonight. This is the first time I've gotten to listen. Tricia, you and Christine sound like such pros! Christine you tickled me when you said you'd beat the snot out of Casey if she were yours. ROFL

Thank you guys for all your help. Every bit of info you provided helped in some way. We can't do it without you.

Next show I'll encourage you all to call in. It seems Carol likes callers calling in.

Christine is such a trip. LOL. I adore and love that woman.

Thank you guys for all your help. Every bit of info you provided helped in some way. We can't do it without you.

Next show I'll encourage you all to call in. It seems Carol likes callers calling in.

Christine is such a trip. LOL. I adore and love that woman.

Adore and love Christine too, Tricia! And thank you!

Tricia:

I was able to catch you on the show last night for the first hour. But I was tied up for the additional time Carol had you on. Next time I'm gonna NOT answer my phone, LOL. You sound great and I really enjoyed hearing Christina and her southern accent! ;)

I know you're supposed to be on in September. I wish you could bring up one particular case and even read a note from the victim's parent's & grandparent's. It's in our "Crimes in the News" forum. It's the thread, Mom Strangled; Baby Hanged With Noose - San Diego #2, post 309. This is a copy of the post by Tigress, Tory's mom.

This is what Websleuths is about.

Posted by Tigress:

"We would like to thank everyone who has supported us through this past week. It was easily the worst week of our lives, and to think there are worse ones ahead is a bit overwhelming to say the least. However we did make it through because of all of you.
It saddens me to think that Tori had no idea how much she was loved, and how hard people would find living without her to be. Don’t get me wrong, my baby girl knew she was special, she just didn’t understand what was taking everyone else so long to figure it out!!!
To our families; we would never have made it this far without the love and support you have continually given us. This hasn’t been any easier for you yet you still stand beside us throughout this fight for justice; thank you.
To our friends, Tori & Dean’s friends, and the many new friends we have made along the way, thank you for being a voice for Tori and Dean, thank you for loving them while on earth, and fighting for them in death.
To the countless voices on line, on the blogs & forums, myspace and others…thank you for being a voice for Tori and Dean; total strangers. There was a time when these voices were the only voices able to keep this story alive, kept it in the forefront, and refused to let up until we had an arrest. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Lastly, to those of you who sat in the court room with us day in and day out, thank you seems so trite. We know the horrors you heard, what you saw and the fact that you came back day after day is nothing short of amazing to us. You didn’t have to, yet you did anyways knowing each day would get worse.

Thank you all for holding our hands, and our hearts throughout the past week.
Roy & Dayna Herroz"

Tricia:
This was a horrendous crime and justice is on it's way. IF you want a rundown of the case, let me know and I'll do a quick synopsis for you.

I just feel the fact that Dayna mentioned the blogging community speaks volumes of the value of forums such as Websleuths!

Goooo Tricia!

:)
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads