Cases wanted - Missing with vehicle, potential areas of vehicle known

Nate_Bro

Reaction score
Does anyone know off the top of their head, any missing person cases where it is theorized that the missing person and their vehicle ended up in a body of water somewhere? I know of a couple of YouTube channels where they actively seek to recover vehicles in lakes and rivers in the hope of solving Cold Cases, and was hoping to submit some cases to a couple of these channels to see if they might be interested in searching for these vehicles..... I come across these from time to time, but can't think of any off hand.
Thanks

Here is an example of a successful recovery of missing person Nathan Ashby.....I recommend this channel to anyone interested in this kind of stuff.

Bernadine Waters Gunner – The Charley Project

• Missing Since07/11/2010
  • Missing FromCamden, New Jersey
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • SexFemale
  • RaceBlack
  • Date of Birth12/12/1957 (66)
  • Age52 years old
  • Height and Weight5'0 - 5'1, 135 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry DescriptionA black camisole, tan capri pants, a gold wedding band, a gold chain necklace with a cross, three pairs of stud earrings and one pair of medium-sized hoop earrings.
  • Medical ConditionsGunner suffers from depression. She may have been suicidal at the time of her disappearance.
  • Associated Vehicle(s)Blue four-door 2006 Hyundai Elantra with the New Jersey license plate number VNF-32T
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American female. Brown hair, brown eyes. Gunner's ears are pierced four times each, she has a keloid scar on her left upper arm and an indentation in her scalp at the hairline. She wears a full set of dentures, as well as eyeglasses with black frames.

Antionette Bernhardt, Female, American Indian
Missing Age 18 Years
Circumstances of Disappearance Overdue plane missing between Point Hope and Lisburne AFS. Hole in ice found 3 miles off shore north of Kivalina large enough for an airplane.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
ASN Aircraft accident Britten-Norman BN-2A-8 Islander N36MN Alaska
Russell Santema, of Rock Vally Iowa, is said to be Antoinette's boyfriend and that they both went missing on the plane. Russell's dad's obit is online. Their case numbers are on the Alaskan Missing Person's site: Missing Person - ABI - AST - Alaska Department of Public Safety

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240108_194314_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_194314_Chrome.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20240108_194243_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240108_194243_Chrome.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 3
Sorry, seems I only know of the cases where the victim and their submerged vehicle have already been recovered and there have been plenty. Off the top of my head:

Ortilla Zamora and 2 children, FL (recent)
Kiely Rodney, NV
Sandra Lemire, FL
Stephanie Hollingsworth, FL

Not exactly what you asked, but along those lines --

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members