Cases wanted - Missing with vehicle, potential areas of vehicle known

Kay-Alana Turner, went missing after a police case and never seen again, if you have never heard of the case, go into it with a grain of salt, this one seems she had a mental health issue and police did not notice it therefore approached her as dangerous, she ran, vehicle found a mile away, she ran on foot and was never seen again

Here is the news coverage

Kay-Alana Turner, went missing after a police case and never seen again, if you have never heard of the case, go into it with a grain of salt, this one seems she had a mental health issue and police did not notice it therefore approached her as dangerous, she ran, vehicle found a mile away, she ran on foot and was never seen again
Not quite for sure about a body of water but there was a person that did a story on her, his channel is Loudwater Outfitters and he does the diving if there is suspicion of the person being underwater
Here is the news coverage

Does anyone know off the top of their head, any missing person cases where it is theorized that the missing person and their vehicle ended up in a body of water somewhere? I know of a couple of YouTube channels where they actively seek to recover vehicles in lakes and rivers in the hope of solving Cold Cases, and was hoping to submit some cases to a couple of these channels to see if they might be interested in searching for these vehicles..... I come across these from time to time, but can't think of any off hand.
Thanks

Here is an example of a successful recovery of missing person Nathan Ashby.....I recommend this channel to anyone interested in this kind of stuff.
Doing a DuckDuckGo search on "missing with vehicle" turns up a lot of possibilities.

Seen this?

Holding my spot, can never find the thread when there is a case involving mpers and cars, back when and if- i find them again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back