Casey and Family Psych Profile #11

ETA as it pertains to Casey-We may never know if Casey displayed symptoms as a child. Her family is in lala land and you would never get a straight answer on that front. They proved that when it came time to discuss Casey's issues in High School (Lee, Kio and Brittany shed more light than CA/GA would), the theft of money from Lee that was glossed over, the bizarre response about virginity that Cindy gave her brother when he asked about Casey's very apparent bun in the oven...Who would know if Casey was displaying symptoms and when? Her family and doctors, and they aren't telling.

I think Casey Anthony's behavior was reinforced by her dysfunctional family. I think Cindy Anthony is the problem as she served as an enabler for her. Casey Anthony is a narcissist with an overinflated ego. She wants to be liked and consumed by envy. Anthony is the kind who gets angry easily and easily slighted. I have to wonder if Casey Anthony had any behavior problems in school. We still do not have a clear picture of Casey Anthony's childhood.

IIRC, sociopathy/psychopathic personality disorders do not tend to manifest themselves until the late teen years...but someone will rapidly correct me if I am wrong.

For the most part it is true. Sometimes it can appear as late as 40. That also applies to mental illness. I would not be surprised if her psychopathy and personality disorder showed up in her late teen years.

You are not totally wrong. I work in the mental health/social work field. Sociopathy (anti-social) and psychopathy cannot and will not be diagnosed in a minor as it is "too early to tell". Many of our kids had "anti-social tendencies " but were not diagnosed (and would not be as its unacceptable) with a personality disorder.

The tendencies were definitely there and manifesting themselves, but since our brains are not done developing until we are 26 it is not ethical to formally diagnose a 14 year old with antisocial personality disorder. They will however diagnose after 18 which is totally arbitrary anyway, since that age marker comes from hundreds of years ago when we were an argrarian society and has very little to do with actual social and brain development.

Environment also has A LOT to do with whether or not the sociopathic tendencies will continue and worsen or stop all together. Not many people know this, but that actually happens in some cases. Clearly not in Casey's.

One kid in our program said that had anti-social tendencies used to watch the show " I almost got away with it" to LEARN. That is how they think. .And the charming personality thing? They were ALWAYS the most charming kids in the program. Always.

I wonder if Casey Anthony was a bad seed like Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Osama bin Laden, Eric Harris, Jerry Sandusky, Fred Phelps, Lori Drew, and Kayla Narey.

When I see Casey Anthony on video, she is not that charming like let say Jerry Sandusky. Sandusky is more soft spoken than Anthony.

When I see Casey Anthony's face and eyes, I sense some anger in her. Not a great deal compared to someone like Seung-Hui Cho or Lori Drew. Both Cho and Drew show anger. Jerry Sandusky is not filled with rage. Osama bin Laden is good at concealing his rage, despite his extremely rageful and vindictive personality. Even than you can see anger seething in bin Laden.

Attachments

• 20120628091518casey-anthony.jpg
    20120628091518casey-anthony.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 282
  • lori-drew-2.jpg
    lori-drew-2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 11
  • 580234.jpg
    580234.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Bin_laden_image_2.png
    Bin_laden_image_2.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Cho+Seung+Hui+(003).jpg
    Cho+Seung+Hui+(003).jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 8
No,as far as we know Casey had zero behavioral problems in school.Because like you said she wants to be liked.She adapts to her environment and does anything and everything to be liked and to be perfect.Tony did not want his girlfriend to have a little child so Casey had to get rid of Caylee. And I totally agree that Cindy is to be blamed for that behavior. Casey always did what was expected of her by Cindy.I never thought of her as a sociopath.I just don't see it.i see her as someone who's mind is very child like,she aims to please everyone around her.I remember when they interviewed Casey's child hood friend,I forgot her name,the one she buried pets with in the same spot where she dumped Caylee :( ,she talked about how Casey's dog pooped on the neighbor's lawn and the neighbor was upset yet Casey denied it was her dog even though she was standing right there with the dog on its leash.I think Cindy played these twisted mind games with Casey all her life .Casey learned early that if something is not perfect you simply deny the truth.

No,as far as we know Casey had zero behavioral problems in school.Because like you said she wants to be liked.She adapts to her environment and does anything and everything to be liked and to be perfect.Tony did not want his girlfriend to have a little child so Casey had to get rid of Caylee. And I totally agree that Cindy is to be blamed for that behavior. Casey always did what was expected of her by Cindy.I never thought of her as a sociopath.I just don't see it.i see her as someone who's mind is very child like,she aims to please everyone around her.I remember when they interviewed Casey's child hood friend,I forgot her name,the one she buried pets with in the same spot where she dumped Caylee :( ,she talked about how Casey's dog pooped on the neighbor's lawn and the neighbor was upset yet Casey denied it was her dog even though she was standing right there with the dog on its leash.I think Cindy played these twisted mind games with Casey all her life .Casey learned early that if something is not perfect you simply deny the truth.

Casey tried to please everyone but the one person she should have...her baby. I don't see Casey as a 'people-pleaser'. She appears to have had no respect or concern for anyone but herself. She likes to charm, use and throw away...

I'm not really thinking it's something you can see in a photograph, it's in their affect. When you meet them there's just something off about their behavior and response to you.

I'm not really thinking it's something you can see in a photograph, it's in their affect. When you meet them there's just something off about their behavior and response to you.

Agree and to add, I think Cindy got it completely wrong.

The shell is Casey and was not Caylee. It still makes me furious that she said that.

There is nothing to Casey but a void that she continually tries to fill.

IMO, she will never realize that she even has this void.

IMO also, by now Caylee has been long forgotten, and is just a distant memory of something similar to a favorite toy that she used to have.

True. Behavior and response reveals a great detail about them. It is in the photographs that you feel that they are seething with rage.

Keep in mind, though, that we know about her school life only from official records and family recount. This isn't really going to mean that there were zero problems. Official records only carry suspensions and expulsions. And you know the family didn't present the whole truth and nothing but the truth :)

I agree with you that everything can be blamed on the upbringing. I also don't think she's a sociopath - I mean she was assessed by two professionals (that we know of) and they didn't find this disorder. I do trust that professional opinion. I think it's just years of enabling.

Many psychs make mistakes in evaluation. Most of them depend on records to make an assessment. She had none to evaluate. She is not unique but psychs don't trip upon too many people like her. They never go to counseling and they spend time in prison more than on a couch. In fact, they only time they are seen is when they are referred by a jail or a court order.

Oh, fca is a psychopath, for sure. Some say that is interwined with sociopathy but I separate the two.. Her family has covered for her her entire life. Even cindy suspected her to be one, remember? She told one of fca's bfs she suspected it. She has always been trouble. She is also a supreme narcissist. The only reason the psych didn't find sociopathy is because they didn't have any info on her childhood. Now that she has been convicted of some felonies, I suspect they can now pin the label on her.

Cindy is sneaky and fca learned much from her mother. fca always hated her father and I suspect she had some plans for him. She didn't want her mother to be with him. She was happy when GA wasn't around and wanted it permanent. I suspect her hatred of him stemmed from his suspicious nature of her behavior and his propensity to confront her.

I almost don't want her to be diagnosed, because then all her supporter would have a reason to defend her - it's not her fault, it's the disorder...

I rather think of her as a nasty, mean, spiteful b$#*@ (in her own words) who knew exactly what she was doing and should be blamed for it to the fullest extend possible!

P.S. While background info is important - doctors do use rating scales that should show at least "something". I deal with rating scales on a daily basis and you can at least see some tendencies and irregularities in numbers.

My personal opinion? Cindy and George Anthony's DNA should have never been combined to create children. I think that their profiles should be submitted to science to make sure that nothing like Casey Anthony is ever created again.

MOO

I found a fantastic blog online regarding the malignant narcissist. This is not a term used in modern psychology books but it sure does shed light on FCA. Google it, it really is very interesting reading.

Yes, Mare, his review is right-on. He certainly knows his narcissists. For those who have had the misfortune to live with one, life is never the same.

I found a fantastic blog online regarding the malignant narcissist. This is not a term used in modern psychology books but it sure does shed light on FCA. Google it, it really is very interesting reading.

When I think of malignant narcissist, I think someone like Eric Harris, Osama bin Laden, Adolf Hitler, and Joseph Stalin.

She is just evil to have been able to murder her daughter, then go off to her boyfriend's to watch a morbid movie, then be able to deal with her child's decomposing body like it's nothing!

Gosh, even Adolf Hitler had a fear of blood! Coward that he was he had other people to kill off those he didn't like.

Casey is one of the most abnormal people I've ever seen!

My personal opinion? Cindy and George Anthony's DNA should have never been combined to create children. I think that their profiles should be submitted to science to make sure that nothing like Casey Anthony is ever created again.

MOO

Even as a Child something is off with FCA. She doesn't look normal to me. She looks just weird!!

Ill fitting shorts, a shirt grandma claims never to have seen that reads; "big trouble comes in small packages", a roll of duct tape and garbage bags say loads about the psyche of the person last with a live/deceased Caylee. I'm just sayin'.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back