Casey and Ricardo

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeff & juliette "worked" with Casey at Kodak in Universal

Casey's former friend, Amy, lives with Ricardo and I guess the drama would be the stolen money from Amy's checking account.

I do not believe anyone thinks Ricardo is the father.

Also, no friends will be visiting now. It was just on the news that Casey does not want to see anyone except her 3 family members so the jail has cancelled those visits by friends that were on the schedule.

Casey's former friend, Amy, lives with Ricardo and I guess the drama would be the stolen money from Amy's checking account.

Also, no friends will be visiting now. It was just on the news that Casey does not want to see anyone except her 3 family members so the jail has cancelled those visits by friends that were on the schedule.

Hey, CJ...please keep us updated on what you're hearing on local news. Has there been anything about the helicopters on the local news?

According to WESH News, the helicopter was looking for an Alzheimer patient that has walked away from their house.

Hiya Caroline!
welcome_group_purple_heart.gif

Can you give us a timeline for when Caylee and Ricardo dated? I'd like to figure this out.

I'm so confused...who is JP? I totally agree given the split of Caylee with the 3 guys, that she looks like JP, but who is he and when did he come into the picture??

I'm so confused...who is JP? I totally agree given the split of Caylee with the 3 guys, that she looks like JP, but who is he and when did he come into the picture??

Ricardo's roommate. Listed as one of her "close friends" in her myspace account.

A myspace message Amy left:

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

(liltigress put together some of the myspace messages in this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67863&page=5 )

I kinda think she looks like jesus in this one(upper right) b/c of the facial expression
2ivjmli.jpg
but on the other hand I also see jp's eyes (bottom right)

On Larry King live this evening 7-31-08 Cindy made the comment that Caylee's father was never involved with her or the family.

what we need is mom/potential dad/kaylee posted together.

There could be many attributes from each...so right now, by what is posted, I see a little of him here and there...

But can we see them ALL?

Casey, Caylee and all potential dads?? (that just breaks my heart...I can't imagine not know who the father of my child is.)

I kinda think she looks like jesus in this one(upper right) b/c of the facial expression
2ivjmli.jpg

There are much better pics of Ricardo in the first photobucket link...I can't do the split screen thing or I would..:doh:

2ivjmli.jpg

Caylee also has Ricardo's nose...IMO

Ricardo's roommate. Listed as one of her "close friends" in her myspace account.

A myspace message Amy left:

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

(liltigress put together some of the myspace messages in this thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67863&page=5 )

Thanks! I was so confused!

That link from post #27 has over 200 pictures, and I wonder if that is Casey's photo bucket? I scanned quickly but there is a picture of Cindy and Caylee that says "my girls", one of Casey and her brother that says something about the best brother ever, a collage of stuff that says:

Hi, I don't care thanks. 'Evil genius at work.' 'homework kills'. 'I hate homework'. 'Life Hates Me'. 'We pretend to work-they pretend to pay us'. 'Work Harder-millions on welfare depend on it!' 'Do I look like a ?' (over her picture)
'You know I hate life'. 'I hate school. work smart not hard'. and 'hard work'.

And another interesting collage of pics of Casey with this:
Subtlety is my weakness.
Give me a minute to charm you, and you'll know what I mean.
Maybe I didn't mention, you won't regret my attention
I've got tricks you've never seen.

Worth looking over....They are all dated, I gotta go, but will look at the dates later. Tho we all know she was partying after Caylee disappeared.

Hey, CJ...please keep us updated on what you're hearing on local news. Has there been anything about the helicopters on the local news?

nothing on local news about that...for those of us who live near the anthony's we can just see it when driving down the road is all... =)

2ivjmli.jpg

I think Caylee looks a lot like JP. I see his eye shape and color. And his eyebrows extend out past his eyes... so do Caylee's. They have a similiar arch too. I think they resemble a lot.

But then again, there could be 100 other possibles out there too... :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member