Casey and Wikipedia: She wants to be a LAWYER?

Guys ANYONE can edit wikepedia do not use that a reliable source.

Wikipedia is not the end all of resources, and should not be regarded as such. Even the Wikipedia owner says this. It is a starting place, and loads of wrong info can be found there.

It is edited by the average human being, along with spammers trying to get links
to their sites.

If there is something you know is wrong, you can edit the page. You can also read the discussion tab for each subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Caylee_Anthony

Maybe she wants to be a prosecutor so that she can dismiss her own charges.:rolleyes:

Seriously , tho', not gonna happen.

I work in a psych ward that makes "One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest" look like a day at the spa, and one of my patients says he is going to be an attorney too, which is a very sad thing because he is delusional, and we just go along with him for that reason.

KC a laywer, shouldn't she umm finish high school first? Or something? I'm sure I read she didn't finish the 11th grade.

Yeah... to me this is just further proof that she thinks she has a future... that is, she thinks she is going to get away with everything she has done.

I believe (hope?) that she has a rude awakening coming to her...

As everyone else has stated that source is not reliable. People can write whatever they wish. They probably got that from the "Casey was reading law books in jail" comment that was flying around the internet. I'm actually surprised it doesn't say worse under her name.

Well, she'll have to finish HS or get a GED first, and undergrad. I suppose the taxpayers of Florida may pay for that once she's in the bighouse. But what fun! She can tell all the guards that's she's going to Harvard and, later on, pretend to have taken the bar exam. I'm sure she'll pretend to pass! Should be a good intro pick-up line.

Maybe she will represent herself :)

she may as well since, sadly enough, she's doing an awesome job keeping herself out of trouble so far. well, legal trouble.

Maybe she will represent herself :)

Ted Bundy represented himself. He was a law student, I believe. He even escaped out of the jail library while supposedly studing law books for his case. Well, he lost his case. :clap:

He was a classic sociopath!!!! And pathetic monster!!! :furious:

Are you aware that anyone can go to Wikipedia and type anything under a category? It happened before, a few years ago, when someone put down that wrestler was murdered and it came out then anyone can sign up and do this. At the time of the wrestler it was a SICK joke. So Im sure thats the case here,

Thank you.

Anybody can edit Wikipedia and say whatever they like. Without a reference though it is usually removed.

yep - Attiticus Finch re incarnated .

I so hope my sister doesn't read here! Her very beloved Boston Terrier child, Attiticus Finch, passed away yesterday at the age of 14.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back