Casey and Wikipedia: She wants to be a LAWYER?

"C'mon guys.. I have a lot of crime experience.. I MEANT CRIMINOLOGY"

:laugh::laugh::rolling::rolling:

Oh, that was a good laugh. I think she should represent herself in her next hearing! I can just hear it now.. "you're honor, I would like to call Zanny the Nanny to the stand".. Then she takes a seat in the stand. It would be like watching a cartoon.

As someone who went to law school in my 50's, I'm not one to ever rain on someone's dreams. HOWEVER...

Casey needs to jump through a few hoops first.
1. Finish high school
2. Complete an undergraduate degree and maintain an A- or better GPA
3. Study for and take the LSAT exam and score 60+
4. Apply to law schools...many law schools.
5. When/if accepted to a law school, study, study, study, write and defend lots of mock cases and mock appeals and prepare to be humiliated by professors and classmates.
6. Participate in tons of extracurricular programs, pro-bono law clinics, and civic activities...while maintaining a B average in law courses.
7. Be kind to other law students - they have Lonnnnnng memories.
8. Prove she has no felony convictions or crimes of "moral turpitude"
9. When all above are completed - study like crazy for the State Bar Exam
10. Pass the State Bar Exam
11. Find a job (volunteer work, while rewarding, doesn't do much to pay back that $100,000 in student loans.)
12. Pay for malpractice insurance
13. Work like a dog.
14. Represent people you really can't stand, many of whom have less than adequate personal hygiene.
15. Avoid court sanctions and lawsuits

If she can get through those wickets...she's in! Not Harvard with these numbers, but some law school would accept her with A- and LSAT of 60.

If not, perhaps she could be a killer paralegal. (Pun intended.)

As someone who went to law school in my 50's, I'm not one to ever rain on someone's dreams. HOWEVER...

Would that be circumstantially or absolutely?

1. Finish high school
2. Complete an undergraduate degree and maintain an A- or better GPA
3. Study for and take the LSAT exam and score 60+
4. Apply to law schools...many law schools.
5. When/if accepted to a law school, study, study, study, write and defend lots of mock cases and mock appeals and prepare to be humiliated by professors and classmates.
6. Participate in tons of extracurricular programs, pro-bono law clinics, and civic activities...while maintaining a B average in law courses.
7. Be kind to other law students - they have Lonnnnnng memories.
8. Prove she has no felony convictions or crimes of "moral turpitude"
9. When all above are completed - study like crazy for the State Bar Exam
10. Pass the State Bar Exam
11. Find a job (volunteer work, while rewarding, doesn't do much to pay back that $100,000 in student loans.)
12. Pay for malpractice insurance
13. Work like a dog.
14. Represent people you really can't stand, many of whom have less than adequate personal hygiene.
15. Avoid court sanctions and lawsuits

If she can get through those wickets...she's in! Not Harvard with these numbers, but some law school would accept her with A- and LSAT of 60.

Hmm.... reading your posting here, makes me realize this is too much work for KC. I'm sure she did not really mean that she would like to be a lawyer. She was probably thinking more along the lines of pretending to be a lawyer. According to her, she already has an "A.A" from Valencia. Then on top of that she was a full-time "mother of the year" while she was working her butt off as an event planner for Universal. At the same time, she was being the "perfect girlfriend" to TL by always cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, managing the shot girls at his bar, promoting Fusian, and etc. Oh yeah, and I might add that she was working at Sports Authority at one time. Let's also not forget about how she was conducting her full-time search for Caylee down some girl's search. I mean, who is to say that she couldn't feign the life of a lawyer? Maybe she already is. We all know that she is spending 6 hours a day at JB's law firm. She probably has her own office like she did at Universal....

She would make a great defence attorney sleezy as they come, maybe Jose is giving her lessons while she is in his office 8 hours at a time.:rolleyes:

Guys ANYONE can edit wikepedia do not use that a reliable source.

That's right, and evidently someone did. I just checked and the remark about Casey wanting to be a lawyer isn't there anymore. I've yet to learn who the source was on that- must've been made up.

Hmm.... reading your posting here, makes me realize this is too much work for KC. I'm sure she did not really mean that she would like to be a lawyer. She was probably thinking more along the lines of pretending to be a lawyer. According to her, she already has an "A.A" from Valencia. Then on top of that she was a full-time "mother of the year" while she was working her butt off as an event planner for Universal. At the same time, she was being the "perfect girlfriend" to TL by always cleaning, cooking, grocery shopping, managing the shot girls at his bar, promoting Fusian, and etc. Oh yeah, and I might add that she was working at Sports Authority at one time. Let's also not forget about how she was conducting her full-time search for Caylee down some girl's search. I mean, who is to say that she couldn't feign the life of a lawyer? Maybe she already is. We all know that she is spending 6 hours a day at JB's law firm. She probably has her own office like she did at Universal....

:rolling:

Casey's idea of law school -->:spinner:

That's right, and evidently someone did. I just checked and the remark about Casey wanting to be a lawyer isn't there anymore. I've yet to learn who the source was on that- must've been made up.

Made up? Nah, kc wouldnt make something like that up!

:confused:I was reading what Wikipedia has on the case to date and found this under the PUBLICITY section:

"However Casey has recently been quoted as saying she is very excited to go back to school and get her degree in law. After all that has happened to her she realised that practicing law and helping people out of situations as herself seem very rewarding."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Anthony

This is the first time I have heard this one, and I am UTTERLY appalled that she would even SAY that. Does anyone have any clue unto whom she may have made this announcement???

This girl is off the charts for outlandish behavior!

If you LOST your daughter would you be talking about how you are excited for your furture? What a sickening self centered heartless you know what!!!!!!!!!!!:furious: God forbid she think of Caylee at all.

Oh my, she's already beginning the "reinvention" of herself many of us predicted a month or so ago would happen

I can believe Casey would say she wants to be a lawyer, but you have to take everything on Wikipedia with a grain of salt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back