Casey Anthony and Tony L.

I was also a little perplexed by his comment about only wanting male children... that was odd knowing you really can't pick which sex your children will be. hmm... anyway another comment that I thought about reading this thread now that it's come back to life is knowing KC most likely killed ::shuddering:: Caylee on the 16th & that being the same day KC & Tony rented movies, it creeps me out knowing the types of movies they rented/watched that night. I remember them being morbid, IIRC without searching for the movie plots. This KC is very disturbed... :eek: :furious:

The School Full Sail was purchased by trans Continental Airlines (and their holdings) in the early 1990's by Lou Pearlman. If you don't recognize the name he is the producer of the boy bands in the 90's and is now sitting in jail since june of 07 . The FBI and Austrailian Federal Police along with European LE had a sting called "hamer"? something where they arrested many people in connection of an internet child *advertiser censored* ring. This man also owns or part owns nightclubs in the Orlando area along with a fake front accounting offices. Thankyou Patty Marie for telling the public the truth about the school

This was the way TL typed his username on facebook or myspace. I don't remember which one.

thank you Marina.
i have to say this boy is just that - a boy. TonE is not a man, he's not an adult yet. he's little more than a kid and tbh i truly think the 'i only want boys' remark was a bad attempt at humour from someone who hasn't grown up yet.
i can't find it in me to hold anything against him. he's just a boy that caught the eye of a psycho.

thank you Marina.
i have to say this boy is just that - a boy. TonE is not a man, he's not an adult yet. he's little more than a kid and tbh i truly think the 'i only want boys' remark was a bad attempt at humour from someone who hasn't grown up yet.
i can't find it in me to hold anything against him. he's just a boy that caught the eye of a psycho.
I certainly don't hold that against him either. I remember in his interview he stated how he liked to say things to KC to get her "riled up" so to speak. He enjoyed pushing her buttons and seeing how angry she would get. That comment may have just been something he said to that effect knowing that KC had a girl.

I too feel sorry for Tony. He's a kid that chased an easy piece of tail- probably had no idea what he was getting into.

Probably wrong place to post but for anyone who has attened Full Sail School there is a class action lawsuite against the school.

I wonder what his sisters thought when they heard that comment.
Eh, probably that he was an immature guy who doesn't know what he's talking about. He's young, he's not thinking about marriage and family now---though Casey Anthony was totally the WRONG person to say something like this to, it may have simply been a way of extricating himself from something that was getting too serious too fast.

Here is my thought on TL statements to KC about wanting male children..

When I have kids I would really rather have boys, they seem easier to raise when it comes time to date and get married...If I had a girl they wouldn't get to date till they are say 30 and having to pay for the wedding well that would stink I think I would just rather have a boy, then I could do the daddy things with them..

You also have to remember that TL took Caylee swimming with KC and also took them out to eat a couple of times..The fact that he did not want any 2 year old around his house with all the party's that were going on I can completely understand it was no place for a toddler to hang out...

I certainly don't think that TL was saying that he only wanted a boy and therefore in no way ever wanted Caylee in his life, if that was the case I doubt he would have been dating/living with someone who he knew had a female child..

Just because KC maybe took it to mean that just shows that this girl is not right, I still think that this has no bearing on why she killed her daughter I still think it was to get back at CA...

I believe that TonE only said this to KC as a way of letting her know he wasn't interested in a long-term serious relationship with her. Basically, telling her "I'm just not that into you, KC."

However, stupid KC was too ignorant to see thru this and read between the lines.

I feel sorry in a way for the guy. He probably didn't want little Caylee around the apartment due to all the partying, as well as IMO, to avoid being accused of any kind of misconduct around Caylee, IYKWIM.

I still remember him stating during his interview that little Caylee was "very" friendly around the guys and I'm sure he was trying to protect her and himself from anything.

We all now know what a "spiteful &itch" KC is and whose to say if he pizzed her off for anything that she wouldn't accuse him of something like that.

However, I still wonder why she was so adamant about getting his phone number the day she called from jail and stated during one of the interviews with her parents that she had even sent him a personal message to visit her and he didn't.

JMHO, but bottom line, he just wasn't into KC like she was him. I don't believe any man that truly loved a woman would say this to her.

KC wanted to talk to him to try and spin the story - she believed
this was going to go away real quick - the nanny search would gear up
and she would play the poor mother with a kidnapped child and TonE
could be the supportive hero . TonE wisely cooperated with LE and
exited the r/s stage left .

I may be getting the players mixed up here, but isn't Tony (Anthony) the same Tony that was fired from OCSO (around the time of the MR tips) for lying about his relationship with Casey? Or was this an entirely different person?

Thanks!

I may be getting the players mixed up here, but isn't Tony (Anthony) the same Tony that was fired from OCSO (around the time of the MR tips) for lying about his relationship with Casey? Or was this an entirely different person?

Thanks!

There are two Tony's - TR - the ex cop and TonE or AL or Tony L - who KC was dating when she got arrested.

Probably wrong place to post but for anyone who has attened Full Sail School there is a class action lawsuite against the school.

My husband went there. Could you PM me more info on this lawsuit? I googled it and haven't found anything and I haven't heard anything locally. He can't stand the school, and has his own issues with it...not to mention after it costed 60k to go there, it's kinda sad that it has such a bad reputation in the Orlando area...students don't usually learn of this until they start applying for jobs however. They definitely give a load of BS getting you to come to the school tho and many students have no clue when they come from out of state to a school that makes them believe it is one of the top film schools in the country. Long story...but nevertheless, I would like more info on this lawsuit.

Thank you. =)

I honestly think that Tony L. is cooperating with police, and of course he's in hiding away from this horrible mess. I'm sure that he was just as shocked by Casey's behavior as everyone was, and don't forget he was lied to just like everyone else. It must be a scarey feeling to actually think he was with her right after this crime was committed, or that he in any way was responsible for her harming Caylee. I'm sure he will be at the trial.

does anyone have any other photos of them together during July, before she was arrested?

My husband went there. Could you PM me more info on this lawsuit? I googled it and haven't found anything and I haven't heard anything locally. He can't stand the school, and has his own issues with it...not to mention after it costed 60k to go there, it's kinda sad that it has such a bad reputation in the Orlando area...students don't usually learn of this until they start applying for jobs however. They definitely give a load of BS getting you to come to the school tho and many students have no clue when they come from out of state to a school that makes them believe it is one of the top film schools in the country. Long story...but nevertheless, I would like more info on this lawsuit.

Thank you. =)

I am from Florida, and I had never heard of Full Sail before this case. I just went on topix and read some comments about the place. Looks like about 90% of the comments are negative. Guess its for people who want to get in the music or entertainment industries, which is not an easy thing! This is just rumor, but somewhere I read over the weekend that Tony, or one of his roommates, or both have had to drop out of school sometime during the fall semester. Can't blame them for that....way too much going on to concentrate on school....feel bad for them. Its def. not cheap tuition!!!!!

I am from Florida, and I had never heard of Full Sail before this case. I just went on topix and read some comments about the place. Looks like about 90% of the comments are negative. Guess its for people who want to get in the music or entertainment industries, which is not an easy thing! This is just rumor, but somewhere I read over the weekend that Tony, or one of his roommates, or both have had to drop out of school sometime during the fall semester. Can't blame them for that....way too much going on to concentrate on school....feel bad for them. Its def. not cheap tuition!!!!!

Can you provide a link to the fact that they had to drop out? I am wondering if it is due to the case or if it had something to do with the shady goings on by Full Sail. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection (see KageyKaren's post above # 202 about Lou Pearlman...who by the way sits in jail for 25 yrs.) and all the other strange things we have read about those who control the entertainment world in Orlando.
(i.e: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68364&highlight=Fusion)
or even this one....
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77884&highlight=paying+defense

He sure got more than he bargained for with Casey. Can you imagine dating someone and getting wrapped up in a mess like this?

While I wouldn't wish Casey on my worst enemy, IMO, TonE is a piece of work all by himself.
I have daughters, and one son. I would be sickened if any of my girls got involved with someone like TonE. I would probably go to jail if I found out my son treated a girl the way TonE treated Casey.
My opinion, which I have tried to instill in my son, is if you don't care enough about a girl to have her involved in your life for all eternity, keep it in your pants.
Boys will be boys is a lame excuse for inexcusible behavior. He isn't some innocent victim in this, he thought he found a girl to use and abuse, and he got more than he bargained for.
Jesse has my sympathy. Not TonE.
Lanie

Also...have you read about Biteboys? They are trying to get famous with their song about Casey?
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/01/08/2009-01-08_band_seeks_its_15_minutes_of_infamy.html

Check out this article on the "Biteboys" and their association with Lou Pearlman (again...(see KageyKaren's post above # 202 about Lou Pearlman...who by the way sits in jail for 25 yrs.)

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2009/01/08/2009-01-08_band_seeks_its_15_minutes_of_infamy.html

Don't know if this means anything...but alot of shady characters seem to be connected in Orlando.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim
Back