Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #158

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree

Ok, you are correct. Perhaps they could have been more thoroughly debated earlier, I was just hoping to stave off another round of, "Was it one dog, or two?"

I am in agreement with those who believe that a single cadavar dog response is of significant importance. And I also think that there is validity to the Body Farm air results, and the DNA from the hair.

But if you want to go a few more rounds on the dog debate, may I also have a fresh cup of coffee, too, please?

I still believe there is a P.R. connection.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

The dogs hits were thoroughly debated and linked for about 10 pages earlier on this thread tonight.

<--- All the info is somewhere back there.
Not thoroughly by all though. Each should do their own to verify. IMO

Ok, you are correct. Perhaps they could have been more thoroughly debated earlier, I was just hoping to stave off another round of, "Was it one dog, or two?"

I am in agreement with those who believe that a single cadavar dog response is of significant importance. And I also think that there is validity to the Body Farm air results, and the DNA from the hair.

But if you want to go a few more rounds on the dog debate, may I also have a fresh cup of coffee, too, please?

Sorry I was knocked off line. Go get some coffee. I don't need the debate, your sweet :) Personal experience on how LE operates and that's why I stand on a 2nd confirmed hit. IF not Baez or who ever will be knocking the dog out. Zap Snap

Has someone heard that they are trying to say JG did it!! Thats what I took from this?

yes, there was a connection made from the get go that maybe somehow he is involved and I still believe that. Just my gut feeling as strange as it may sound. There was a lady that posted back when she saw caylee with this family being passed off at a gas station she called the police. Also the couch that Jessie was sitting on was the same couch that the zaneida or kiomarie had there dog on in a my space photo. Go back and read the Kiomarie and deuce postings....Something about Jessie Grund just does not add up with me..I may be wrong. But I think he knew the lifestyle casey was living and how disfunctional the Anthony home was and he was in Caylees life for the first year. He knew her car had been abondonanded in that parking lot Im sure to it being towed he was still LE at the time. When LE rides around at night and sees cars parked in parking spots the call the tag numbers in and have them checked.

Actually, the Body Farm does use pigs for some of their testing. Because pig skin is closest to human, where it is not possible to use humans for the experiment.

Yeah i know. I was just saying that in relation to the chemicals animals and humans produce during decomposition. But when it comes to using tests as evidence in a case they have to have something else to base results on besides the 2 chemicals i mentioned. This is JMO. I am only assuming that if Animals and Humans produce Putrecine and Cadaverine, then they have to have some other deciding factor to come out and say their was a dead human in that trunk.

I was not trying to debate one dog or two. I asked a question if there was room for human error. And the response was yes that's why there was two. And clarified that there was only one.

Sorry I was knocked off line. Go get some coffee. I don't need the debate, your sweet :) Personal experience on how LE operates and that's why I stand on a 2nd confirmed hit. IF not Baez or who ever will be knocking the dog out. Zap Snap

Thank you. I always appreciate being educated by people with specific, personal experience.

And I am hoping nothing Baez can pull off with knock either the dog, nor any other hard-wraught evidence up.

Can I get you a cup while I'm up? Cream? Sugar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500