Casey Anthony Gets and Loses *advertiser censored* Offer From Vivid Entertainment

Shut the front door!!!! Who saw this coming?! I was betting on her starting a nanny service: Imaginary Nanny, Inc. Where Your Child Is Family!!!!

I'm disgusted how people are treating this monster like a celebrity. She MURDERED an innocent child. Are people ever going to realize this?

Oh how I will delight in the garbage she will roll around in in her life. May she live to be 100, and be miserable and exploited beyond measure.

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Ick Ick Ick !!!!! ewww!

I called this in the What's Next/Predictions thread. But, I thought it would be Playboy.

I wouldn't be surprised if WWE (wrestling) signs her for a guest appearance. Vince McMahon is slimy enough to do this.

I'd love to see that, if it weren't staged like normal. I'd love to see her body slammed and thrown around the ring for real. :great:

I have to say I am shocked at the book offers and movie offers she's being offered. Never would you see that happen in another country. In Canada when Karla was released it was in secret and in french speaking Quebec who never heard of Karla Homolka. No one was lining up to offer book deals or movies to her. No one wanted to hear anything she had to say..except how she got away with murder.

I suggest no one wants to hear what Casey has to say. I'd never ever buy or read a book she had a hand in. She needs to change her name and get the hoodad out of Florida.

Hey Casey don't come north..we don't baby killers up here.

They don't do it because they'll lose money from it. It's a sad commentary on our society that companies can make money that way.

Wonder if her new name would be Chloroform.

Hot Mom

Disgusting company. They use anything to promote their company, even the death of a little girl. Truly disgusting.

I have always wondered where does the "fruSHtrated" quip originate from?

In one of her recorded jailhouse calls with her parents she says that she's so Frushtrated! I only learned that a couple of weeks ago myself.

Ewww, who would want to have sex with her?? If she whips out the duct tape during filming, they know they're in trouble.

*advertiser censored*..how appropo, and actually is an insult

Tells what they think she really is.

OK, delete this comment if you think it is innappropriate mods, but I remembered this post from pre-trial.

Last night when she was acquitted I couldn't help think how funny it would be is she was to star in one of those "kinky" sex movies and the number of ppl who would buy it just to see her in pain (not saying I would, just there would be a market for it).

Other Particpant *Slap, *Kick, *Use whatever "torture toy"
KC: "Argh.. Stop"

It wouldn't surprise me if we hear that Casey would be considered to appear on Dancing With the Stars. After all, Ms. Anthony loved to party, dance, and participate in "hot Body" contests :bananapowerslide: Lindsay Lohan's name came up for consideration last year, and we all know what a "lovely" girl she is ;) Yeah, I know that ABC is considered a "family network", but some of the costumes featured on the show are pretty sleazy, imo.

I hope they find a way to clear up the bacne or use special filters on their cameras. I doubt anyone wants to see that.

LOL! This is the first time I've laughed or even cracked a smile in a couple of days. I needed that!

Thank you. :tyou:

*advertiser censored*..how appropo, and actually is an insult

Tells what they think she really is.

Casey will take it as nothing less than a high compliment to her 'hotness'.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back