Casey Anthony Gets and Loses *advertiser censored* Offer From Vivid Entertainment

OK, delete this comment if you think it is innappropriate mods, but I remembered this post from pre-trial.

Last night when she was acquitted I couldn't help think how funny it would be is she was to star in one of those "kinky" sex movies and the number of ppl who would buy it just to see her in pain (not saying I would, just there would be a market for it).

Other Particpant *Slap, *Kick, *Use whatever "torture toy"
KC: "Argh.. Stop"

How about bondage with duct tape instead of chains? :couch:

This is a pretty common thing for Vivid. They offered one to Octomom, Pippa Middleton, a couple teen mom stars, etc.

Casey would seem like the likeliest to accept. LOL

Money doesn't buy happiness. I know it can kind of make a down payment on it, but seriously, this "person" isn't going to become rich and happy. People are literally standing in line to sue her, and believe me, LE is gonna keep a very close eye on her. One step out of line and she'll end up like OJ, in the Graybar Hotel. He thought he was invincible too, didn't he? As did Saddam Hussein, and John Gotti Sr., etc, etc. She'll get into some kind of drug trouble or worse.

Everywhere she goes people will be breathing down her neck. The IRS wants their due, too. Sooner or later some nut is going to go vigilante on her, if her own father or brother doesn't first. I really believe she will not enjoy her blood money. She has got some monumental Karma coming her way sooner rather than later. And I will be right there in the audience applauding when it happens. :twocents:

Maybe Vivid Entertainment will have ICA double wrapped in a garbage & laundry bag! She's very familar with those items! This is really sick that this company would make this offer to her! How low can they go?

Ewww, who would want to have sex with her?? If she whips out the duct tape during filming, they know they're in trouble.

Look up Karla Holmolka. She murdered her sister and let her hubby rape her sister and she took part, and shes out, with a new name and kid.

One step out of line and she'll end up like OJ, in the Graybar Hotel. He thought he was invincible too, didn't he? As did Saddam Hussein, and John Gotti Sr., etc, etc.

Joran Van Der Sloot also comes to mind.

This thread gave me my first laugh since the verdict was read. Just perfect.

Casey would seem like the likeliest to accept. LOL

There is no way that she would do this. Casey is going to go on a major image rehabilitation drive. Regardless of whether it will work, she is going to try. We will hear her apologize over and over at every chance she gets.

She could be the lead in "Debbie does Orlando- No, Tampa - Wait, Jacksonville" and "Imaginary Boyfriends"

That's so disgusting but it does fit her. In some sick way I'm sure she would enjoy it. She'd be the center of attention after all. :puke:

The National Enquirer would pay $50,000 for the story of any man or woman who does.

Maybe she will get up with the guy that got arrested for giving the middle finger in court. ....perfect match. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back