Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

I just found this online

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/bo..._for_a_month_No_new_updates_tonight?next=5151

.... and i want to bring up the oviedo location again, because JP has a Oviedo location listed, there is also a zenaida listed in Oviedo.

After doing a property search in Seminole County I was unable to confirm that JP Chatt owned a home in Oviedo, nor could I find a Zenaida Gonzales. I think I also found that the condo property at 232 N GLENWOOD AVE was bought in 2006 by JP and his dad for $300,000, their previous address was ISABELA, PR. 00662. You can find a 23 yr old John Chatt in Oviedo, FL in the white pages and people search but from what date I do not know.

I cut this from J.P.'s blog:
"So I have finally moved in and left Elmhurst village behind and good riddance to them. I love my new place, there are still boxes all over the place and I still haven’t finished unpacking but its actually starting to feel like my own place."

If you google Elmhurst Village, it is in Oviedo. Not sure how this fits.

I cut this from J.P.'s blog:
"So I have finally moved in and left Elmhurst village behind and good riddance to them. I love my new place, there are still boxes all over the place and I still haven’t finished unpacking but its actually starting to feel like my own place."

If you google Elmhurst Village, it is in Oviedo. Not sure how this fits.

Perhaps that is how all these folks met, in Oviedo. But it sure sounds like none of them live there anymore. So it was JP's house and not Ricardo's...even though Ricardo actually lived there. Thanks for the info!

Interesting point Amethyst! If she was calling her folks about a pool accident, she would more likely have used the house phone.

I still just don't find the calls unusual at all. They are not a "flurry" at all in my opinion. She only spent 4 minutes trying to call her parents. Then she waited a couple of minutes and tried a few friends. Then she tried her mom again. A few hours go by before she tried again - when it was time for her mom to be home from work. What is weird about this?

that's not always true. I have a house phone, but always use my cell phone. you cant use that as an argument that she was/was not home.

I would like to know if ANYONE answered any of her calls that day... did Tony answer?? Why didn't she call LEE???

I think that the calls to her mom and dad may have had something to do with being locked out of the house?

I just found this online

http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/bo..._for_a_month_No_new_updates_tonight?next=5151

.... and i want to bring up the oviedo location again, because JP has a Oviedo location listed, there is also a zenaida listed in Oviedo.

When I go to the CafeMom site it has this in their forum:

"Tara Graff - friend of Casey. Has a little girl as well which could have been heard in the background while Tara called in at NG show. Tara's little girl and Caylee played together. Tara watched Caylee from some to time and so did some others of Casey's friends."

I don't recall much mentioned about this friend. Where does she live? And when was the last time Caylee played with her daughter?

that's not always true. I have a house phone, but always use my cell phone. you cant use that as an argument that she was/was not home.

Oh I am not trying to argue she was not at home...I was not meaning to say she WOULD use the house phone. I agree with you that she could have used either one, but if she was swimming - she might not have had her cell phone right on her. It was just an interesting observation. The ping records that LE have should help pinpoint where she was. Why won't they less us take a look? LOL

Interesting point Amethyst! If she was calling her folks about a pool accident, she would more likely have used the house phone.

I still just don't find the calls unusual at all. They are not a "flurry" at all in my opinion. She only spent 4 minutes trying to call her parents. Then she waited a couple of minutes and tried a few friends. Then she tried her mom again. A few hours go by before she tried again - when it was time for her mom to be home from work. What is weird about this?

In my family, we all use our cell phones whenever we call each other as there is no charge for calls made between phones on our plan - also, if Caylee were outside, it'd be likely that she'd use the phone nearest to her - most likely her cell phone.

I'm still thinking there was an argument going on because the call records don't ever seem to indicate Cindy or Georg calling Casey back after the two sets of flurries of call on the 16th. They knew that Casey had gone to work and that Caylee was to stay with the nanny. You'd think that the Anthony's might be thinking there could have been an accident or that Caylee might be sick at the sitters and needed to be picked up.

Wasn't this part of the initial story breaking to the media? (And didn't a neighbor just confirm that he heard Casey yelling on the 15th? correct me if I'm wrong please - I don't want to spread misinformation) Also, did Cindy state that both she and Casey both needed time apart to clear their heads so Casey was moving out? And that is why it wasn't that alarming to Cindy not to see both Casey and Caylee for such a long time? (Why she says, I've given you 31 days)

Also, didn't Cindy and George claim to go away around the 25th and when them came back, they had found the notice in the mail from the towing company about Casey's car and this is what got the wheels in motion?

It seems to me that this was the original story - not sure but if I am remembering it correctly, I thought this was what Cindy was saying in the interviews she did immediately after the 911 calls. If this is true and we can back it up, George and Cindy are lying their butts off now and we'll have the evidence.

I wonder if George slept late in the morning since he worked late at night so Caylee could have been up and around the house in the morning while George was still in bed. Then Casey and Caylee were in the bedroom getting dressed to leave when he got up.

So if we believe George, Casey was there. If Casey is there, then there is no problem with kid activities. I just can't be sure Casey was there.

Wasn't this part of the initial story breaking to the media?

Mark Fuhrman is reporting that a neighbor told him that there was a loud argument in the house on Father's day and that that thing was common. Cindy reacted to report saying, "No, not us".

To me it looks like it is possible she was at home around the 3:00pm time on the 16th. She calls every number but the home number until 6:32pm.
She calls Dad twice, Moms cell twice and moms work twice but not the home. Just adds up, in my head. She REALLY wanted to talk to them.

7 calls in approx an hour and a half and not one to the home phone.

So 3 1/2 hours later she calls home.
IF something happened around 3:00 and IF she was at home, by 6:32 she wasn't at home.

Okay, so why was she wanting to talk to her mom and dad so bad?
To tell them what? That something happened to Caylee?
Then why didn't she stay home (assuming that is where she was) and why didn't she ever tell them during that time frame? Could it be the calls were made to see what the parents schedules were? Or maybe it pissed her off so bad that she couldn't get up with them (when she needed them most) that she shut them out from that point on? That's when she was "hiding out". No contact with either parent, right?

Its all so confusing. I sure hope there is a REAL break in this case soon. Its staring to wear on me. I really am starting to think something happened to that baby.
sorrow.gif

ALL MO

I would like to know if ANYONE answered any of her calls that day... did Tony answer?? Why didn't she call LEE???

Perhaps (and I really don't think this, but want to throw it out there) Lee was WITH HER so she didn't need to call him, OR she knew he wasn't available...
thoughts?

I'm not convinced these mean anything yet. I'd need to see at least a month's worth of all of her calls, preferably 2 months' worth, for comparison, as Casey may just typically continue to call whomever she's calling at the moment/call numerous people when she has the free minute, as others have suggested here, etc. I know that when I have free time (say, in the car) I tend to return calls and may call ppl more than once or several ppl in the time frame...

Have they revealed her normal calling pattern? is this unusual for her? Stand alone it doesn't strike me the least bit odd, unless her pattern is much different. If this a departure from the norm then it is a huge red flag.

My calling pattern is just like this. I call everyone at once at every number and then i put my cell on dnd.

exactly my thoughts - just hadn't gotten down the line and read your post yet! :)

To me it looks like it is possible she was at home around the 3:00pm time on the 16th. She calls every number but the home number until 6:32pm.
She calls Dad twice, Moms cell twice and moms work twice but not the home. Just adds up, in my head. She REALLY wanted to talk to them.

7 calls in approx an hour and a half and not one to the home phone.

So 3 1/2 hours later she calls home.
IF something happened around 3:00 and IF she was at home, by 6:32 she wasn't at home.
Excellent post. Let's say George sees them leave at 12:50pm. He leaves for work (need to nail this from bond hearing) soon thereafter. Casey is back at the house to start flurry of calls at 4:10pm. The 3:03pm call, I would suggest, was made on the road. That first call could be unrelated, especially if it's made from home, or the first trouble call from the road. This scenario does not match the "left in hot car" theory as there is little time. It is a possibility -- but unlikely. If you like to believe that the 3:03pm call was made from home, that lends itself to the "pool" theory. The shaking/hitting/murder theory can fit any of the phone call scenarios.

It's most interesting to me for the fact that she isn't, apparently, AT HOME at her parents house, where the pool is, when making the calls. It is sort of interesting that there is that cluster of calls to all her favorite potential manipulatees. Now that I heard the expert on NG talk about the vast info available to LE from cell phone records, this list seems a little too paltry to draw conclusions about.

Sorry, read the first group wrong. She didn't make calls to the home in the 4pm group. Losing it!

One thing is up for asking though: if she was at home around 4ish when, as the media puts it, the "flurry" of calls were made, then why wouldn't she have simply used the Anthony home phone? Yes I know, if she had unlimited minutes on her cell, it wouldn't have made a difference, and yes, I know she tended to spend more money than she had (since all she had was apparently her mother's or gotten from gosh-knows-what-source-for-who-knows-what-services) but still...it could be - as I asked about earlier - I'd like to know more about her cell phone plan and a few months' usage to pour over...

Newly Reported w/Greta OTR

Casey's flurry of cellphone calls on June 16th, 2008

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell (67 min to the next call) *Casey's father
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (1 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (2 minutes to the next call) *
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (1 minutes to the next call) *
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work (5 minutes to the next call) *
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro (2 minutes to the next call) *Casey's Boyfriend
4:21pm - Jesse Grund (3 minutes to the next call) *Casey's ex-Boyfriend
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell (8 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother
6:32pm - The Anthony Home (1 minute to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
6:33pm - Voicemail (33 minutes to the next call) *
7:06pm - The Anthony Home (14 minutes to the next call) *Casey's mother and father's house
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga (? anymore calls after that) *Casey's close friend at the time

I Just noticed that Casey's first few calls on the 16th were made to her parents cell phones... none to the house.. This leads me to believe that Casey was there at the HOME... therefore no reason to call the house to look for them???

OR, she knew they were both at work...

One thing is up for asking though: if she was at home around 4ish when, as the media puts it, the "flurry" of calls were made, then why wouldn't she have simply used the Anthony home phone? Yes I know, if she had unlimited minutes on her cell, it wouldn't have made a difference, and yes, I know she tended to spend more money than she had (since all she had was apparently her mother's or gotten from gosh-knows-what-source-for-who-knows-what-services) but still...it could be - as I asked about earlier - I'd like to know more about her cell phone plan and a few months' usage to pour over...

Remember folks this just happens to be the day after the last day we see Caylee, it matches Casey's own 31 day timeline, it matches what the police think because this info was leaked. I think the calls are a bit desperate. And then why stop for a period of time? And then Casey goes missing from parents at this time.

22 year old will use cellphone and not landline. They have all numbers programmed in speed dial, email, text messages, sending pics, emoticons. This is a non-issue.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back