Casey Anthony's Cell Phone Records

>>6/16/08 - George sees Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM with backpacks on their way out the door.
My question: Did George see Caylee have lunch, breakfast, use potty, bath, playing etc.? A child may get up at 7:00 AM to almost 1:00 PM that 6 hours of unaccountable time in that household. Is there a bathroom in Casey's room?<<

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68894

Ok - I went back and looked at what Goerge said. Blondie is right...he said they left at 12:50. When he talked about the 24th and finding the gas cans, he mentioned that it was 2:25pm and he was getting ready to go to work. I think 2:30 is approximately when he goes to work.

I believe you Blondie. Did he leave at 1:30 or 2:30?

I am pretty sure she didn't drop casey off at Sawgrass Apts anyway lol. :)

I know. Here it is anyway. It doesn't say what time he leaves. And no - pretty sure she didn't drop the baby off at that time anyway.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So the 15th is Sunday, Father's Day. Everything's normal, everything's fine. The next morning is the last day that either you or George saw her. Do you remember about what time of day it was?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html?sPage=fnc/ontherecord/caylee

I still want to know why Casey needed Amy to cheer her up, and I am sure Amy knows why Casey needed cheering up, geeeee...I just hope LE has found out why!

6-17 Casey posts to Amy at 3:15pm: cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in CASEY NEEDED CHEERING UP, WHY? AMY MOVED IN WHERE???

I still want to know why Casey needed Amy to cheer her up, and I am sure Amy knows why Casey needed cheering up, geeeee...I just hope LE has found out why!

6-17 Casey posts to Amy at 3:15pm: cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in CASEY NEEDED CHEERING UP, WHY? AMY MOVED IN WHERE???

Here - read it again...it says "cheer UP me lady"...not "cheer ME up lady". I think she was trying to cheer Amy up because she hadn't been able to move to her new house yet.

Here - read it again...it says "cheer UP me lady"...not "cheer ME up lady". I think she was trying to cheer Amy up because she hadn't been able to move to her new house yet.

Or because of her missing money for her upcoming trip that Casey stole! Don't know when that happened for sure. It is just the 1st thing that came to my mind when I saw that message!

smile, thanks! I just cant comprehend reading it that way so i guess my mind auto fixes it, lol. I just find it very odd that it is the day after Caylee is supposed to be missing and on a day without any phone calls according to tonights greta.

smile, thanks! I just cant comprehend reading it that way so i guess my mind auto fixes it, lol. I just find it very odd that it is the day after Caylee is supposed to be missing and on a day without any phone calls according to tonights greta.

Don't worry about it because I thought the same thing and read it the same was as you several times! I couldn't figure it out either...then all of a sudden a lightbulb went off! LOL

It's going to be interesting to see WHERE Casey made the "flurry" of calls to her parents on the 16th. If it turns out to be a cell phone tower near her parents home indicating she was at their house when she first tried to contact them .... it may be that whatever happened to Caylee happened when Casey went back to the house after George left for work.

It's going to be interesting to see WHERE Casey made the "flurry" of calls to her parents on the 16th. If it turns out to be a cell phone tower near her parents home indicating she was at their house when she first tried to contact them .... it may be that whatever happened to Caylee happened when Casey went back to the house after George left for work.

Yes - it will be interesting. I really wish we could find out what police know about where she was during the period June 16 - June 27. I think they have a good idea, but it involves Tony, Amy et al and they are trying to keep them out of the media spotlight as much as possible. LE is playing this all very close to the vest. ERG!

I am going to spend tomorrow sleuthing for more myspace and facebook posts from casey to try to work on these missing dots. There are no posts found so far for the 26th of June either. That worries me because if the car was sitting at Amscot on the 27th, we dont know if it was early wee morn hrs it was left there, daytime hrs, or night. I am relieved to finally find out that she was at the Fusion party on 27th for Ive wondered a long time on that one. Since Tony said he picked her up there, if it should happen to be after the party at Fusion, I wonder who she left Fusion with and when.

Yes, and I'm real curious if it will show that they were made from Sawgrass Apts which is time she said she was looking for ZG and Caylee.

Yes - it will be interesting. I really wish we could find out what police know about where she was during the period June 16 - June 27. I think they have a good idea, but it involves Tony, Amy et al and they are trying to keep them out of the media spotlight as much as possible. LE is playing this all very close to the vest. ERG!
Agree!!!! And I imagine they've narrowed down the "pings" from her phone by now.

I am going to spend tomorrow sleuthing for more myspace and facebook posts from casey to try to work on these missing dots. There are no posts found so far for the 26th of June either. That worries me because if the car was sitting at Amscot on the 27th, we dont know if it was early wee morn hrs it was left there, daytime hrs, or night. I am relieved to finally find out that she was at the Fusion party on 27th for Ive wondered a long time on that one. Since Tony said he picked her up there, if it should happen to be after the party at Fusion, I wonder who she left Fusion with and when.

I found posts on the 24th and 25th. But there is nothing I know of posted on June 26th or 27th. I also find that time frame very intriguing. Especially if you can believe George that he saw the trunk on the 24th and it didn't smell. That likely means whatever made it stink was put in there after the 24th.

>>6/16/08 - George sees Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM with backpacks on their way out the door.
My question: Did George see Caylee have lunch, breakfast, use potty, bath, playing etc.? A child may get up at 7:00 AM to almost 1:00 PM that 6 hours of unaccountable time in that household. Is there a bathroom in Casey's room?<<

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68894

I wonder if George slept late in the morning since he worked late at night so Caylee could have been up and around the house in the morning while George was still in bed. Then Casey and Caylee were in the bedroom getting dressed to leave when he got up.

LE may well know where she was when she was placing these calls, whether she changed locations, etc.

Yep. via cell towers . . . on Nancy Grace last night there was a telecommunications expert explaining how cell towers can locate where an active cell phone is even if a call is not made -- has something to do with "triangulation" and cell tower positioning.

I found posts on the 24th and 25th. But there is nothing I know of posted on June 26th or 27th. I also find that time frame very intriguing. Especially if you can believe George that he saw the trunk on the 24th and it didn't smell. That likely means whatever made it stink was put in there after the 24th.[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly

I found posts on the 24th and 25th. But there is nothing I know of posted on June 26th or 27th. I also find that time frame very intriguing. Especially if you can believe George that he saw the trunk on the 24th and it didn't smell. That likely means whatever made it stink was put in there after the 24th.[/QUOTE]

My sentiments exactly

if the smell was not there on the 24th, then casey partying on the 20th wouldn't be unsual, would it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown
Back