Casey Anthony's Time-line Is Shrinking - UPDATE 8/10/08

Personally, I don't think Casey used the shovel to break into the shed.

What I find interesting about the borrowed shovel is that Casey would have to borrow one...the Anthony's property is landscaped...I wonder why they wouldn't have a shovel of their own if not simply to maintain the yard/grounds. I have a shovel and I think most homeowners who have landscaped yards do too.

site/page to photos, shed is towards the bottom- there is also a great photo of the shed's location on the property...
http://.net/index.php?topic=3223.0

I kind of thought of that also, we own at least 6 shovels of different types. Maybe she had used the ones from their home previously and then discarded them so she had to borrow one.

6/15/2008 - Cindy and Caylee take a swim in the pool, come out, take the ladder away.
My question: Where was Casey and George when Cindy and Caylee went in the pool?

I have heard Cindy say that Casey didn't swim because it was too hot.

6/16/08 - George sees Casey and Caylee at 12:50 PM with backpacks on their way out the door.
My question: Did George see Caylee have lunch, breakfast, use potty, bath, playing etc.? A child may get up at 7:00 AM to almost 1:00 PM that 6 hours of unaccountable time in that household. Is there a bathroom in Casey's room?

Since George works night he was probably sleeping until late morning.

Thinking out loud: All these phone calls are within 2 hours after Casey left her parents house with Caylee. I find it very odd, that Cindy and George didn't answer Casey's calls within that hour. I know they both maybe at work, but most folks working leave their cell phones on "perhaps" on vibrator mode" so they know when they get a phone call. George is suppose to be en-route to his job and Casey starts calling Cindy/George etc. at 3:00 PM.

I don't think Casey was at home when the calls were made, there were a couple made to the house. Maybe she was trying to make sure the GP's were not at the house. They may not have their cell's on at work. I do wonder if she left any messages when she made those calls.

Jesse hears Casey say: "get off the table" and believed he heard Caylee's voice. Jesse recanted because he wasn't sure if he actually heard Caylee's voice.

I think Jessie may have heard the TV and just assumed that it was Caylee since Casey had just told her to get off the table.

Has it been determined that they actually poured concrete? I've heard conflicting reports on this.

It would be much harder to carry her inside a bag or cooler.

I think she just picked her up, placed her in another spot & eventauuly picked her up & placed her in the trunk.

The dogs are the reason I think she put Caylee into the pool until she moved her body. Maybe she thought it would slow down the decompositon. The dogs wouldn't be a problem if she was in the water.

Nice timeline. I have asked myself many times. When exactly did Casey take possesion of Caylee after the nursing home visit? And you are absolutly correct, no child that age is going to stay cooped up in a bedroom until 12:50, thats ricdiculous to even think about. They could have gotten up and eaten before Lee got up and around but Caylee is not going to go back to sleep. She is going to want to play and see GP.

We don't know that they were in the bedroom the whole time. Only that they were when Cindy left, do we know what time Cindy leaves for work? We don't know what time George gets up, since he works late he may sleep late too. Caylee could have been up and around the house before George got up, when he did get up they were in the bedroom getting dressed to leave.

The dogs are the reason I think she put Caylee into the pool until she moved her body. Maybe she thought it would slow down the decompositon. The dogs wouldn't be a problem if she was in the water.

No wonder Casey didn't swim in that pool!!!

I feel that once she realized that Caylee was dead, Casey then used the shovel to pre-dig the grave, and then returned on the next day to bury her.

I don't...I can't imagine that she would risk her parents asking about a hole in the yard...

I don't...I can't imagine that she would risk her parents asking about a hole in the yard...

Has it ever been asked if the neighbor saw Caylee on the day Casey borrowed the shovel? I don't remember every hearing that question or answer.

Did I hear on Greta that neighbors heard the Anthonys arguing the night of Father's Day? Loud fighting . . .

I heard that on OTR last night. The neighbor said he had heard Casey screaming and cussing.

Another question if Cindy and George worked and Casey "worked" who was taking care of Caylee? Seems like Cindy was the primary caretaker so wouldn't she know the babysitter and have a way to contact her, you know in case she was late picking Caylee up or Caylee was sick and wouldn't be at the babysitters that day?

Personally, I don't think Casey used the shovel to break into the shed.

I have the same shed with the lock in the handle. Very easy to force this open. When you see Greta interview, when they walked to the shed, you can see the handle just dangling on the door.

As I think of it now, EVEN if Casey used a shovel, even just the handle of the shovel to break the locked handle, she would have had to be "spot on" so she didn't scrach or dent the thin metal doors. :eek:

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I will have to find this, but it was my understand that Casey only kept the shovel for an hour.

Has it ever been asked if the neighbor saw Caylee on the day Casey borrowed the shovel? I don't remember every hearing that question or answer.

Not to my knowledge...but I can't imagine the neighbor not saying so if he had seen her since he obviously knows that Caylee is missing.

She could have possibly done it in an area like a flower bed with mulch, remove the mulch, dig the hole, recover with mulch, not noticeable. Or some other area that would not look out of the ordinary.

I heard that on OTR last night. The neighbor said he had heard Casey screaming and cussing.

Another question if Cindy and George worked and Casey "worked" who was taking care of Caylee? Seems like Cindy was the primary caretaker so wouldn't she know the babysitter and have a way to contact her, you know in case she was late picking Caylee up or Caylee was sick and wouldn't be at the babysitters that day?

I don't think Cindy was the "key caretaker or the contact person" in the event that Caylee got sick, because it seems Casey didn't work!

I haven't heard this either and this is a question I certainly would ask the neighbors. My gut says: No, they didn't see Caylee on that day when the shovel was borrowed ... don't want to say the next thought again!

The pool water would have been very, very warm, so it would have increased the time of decomp.

She could have possibly done it in an area like a flower bed with mulch, remove the mulch, dig the hole, recover with mulch, not noticeable. Or some other area that would not look out of the ordinary.

I don't think so...the amount of dirt one would have to move to make a hole big enough to bury a 3 year old child would be quite a bit of dirt...not to mention there would be the "extra" dirt that wouldn't fit in the hole after the body was buried...unless she wanted a very obvious mound!

And, that yard isn't very big.

If she buried something in the flower bed, it would have had to have been small...maybe "evidence" or something she would need later, but had to hide immediately at the time she buried it.

My opinion, of course!

I haven't heard this either and this is a question I certainly would ask the neighbors. My gut says: No, they didn't see Caylee on that day when the shovel was borrowed ... don't want to say the next thought again!

I agree, I'd like to hear the neighbor say they didn't see Kaylee to be certain. However, why did she borrow the shovel to remove the bamboo if Caylee wasn't even there?

I'm sure there were prints, just incomplete and/or unusable.
And since the Anthonys live there, their prints don't really tell anything new.

My car got broken into and I had JUST washed it. There looked to be full fingerprints on it that they took off, but they said they weren't able to get anything :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back