Casey Arrested on Fraud Related Charges

actually the da presses charges.
yes, you are also right. They make the charges stick or not.

check this out... i think this is just a way to get her back into jail... i don't think this Gale would be there and TES as well, if they have a body... but they have the preliminary DNA results. Not sure what to make of this. I have been looking at this site for awhile as well... but you have to read past alot of crud.

http://.com/gale/cayleeanthony2.htm

scroll all the way to the bottom...

breaking live news-we just watched casey lealve the house in handcuffs because of the stealingmoney charges
[8:39:43 PM] Psychic Gale St John says: TES stood outside the door like gaurds.can you believe that?

Yes I can Gale, let me know when I can let everyone know what's really going on.

Brian

yes, you are also right. They make the charges stick or not.

check this out... i think this is just a way to get her back into jail... i don't think this Gale would be there and TES as well, if they have a body... but they have the preliminary DNA results. Not sure what to make of this. I have been looking at this site for awhile as well... but you have to read past alot of crud.

http://.com/gale/cayleeanthony2.htm

scroll all the way to the bottom...

breaking live news-we just watched casey lealve the house in handcuffs because of the stealingmoney charges
[8:39:43 PM] Psychic Gale St John says: TES stood outside the door like gaurds.can you believe that?

Yes I can Gale, let me know when I can let everyone know what's really going on.

Brian
wow very interesting.

regarding the DA pressing charges, a poster here reminded me that I was phrasing it incorrectly regarding presing charges so I am making a point of saying it more accurately now.

You don;t go before a judge to post bail. That is the idea of having bail so you don't have to wait to go before a judge. If the old bond remains in force she can bail out tonight.

But will the Padilla's revoke her bond because of the new charges ?

You don;t go before a judge to post bail. That is the idea of having bail so you don't have to wait to go before a judge. If the old bond remains in force she can bail out tonight.

I thought a judge is the one who determins what bail should be set at?

I so want to hear she's not in a cell by herself..... pretty please?

VB

But will the Padilla's revoke her bond because of the new charges ?
that is the question I am asking. I do not know if rearrest is a condition for revocation of her bond

On Nancy Grace they were saying they had video of her using Amy's check at a Target store.
Somehow I don't think she was buying anything for Caylee.

VB

I wonder if Casey is on video at the Amscot check-cashing store?

In the docs released, it was revealed the investigators served a subpoena on Amscot for their financial records and they complied.

Great questions about the video ...!

I wonder if Casey is on video at the Amscot check-cashing store?

Boy! Imagine if they actually caught her on camera carrying a big bundle & walking towards a dumpster.

And to think they are asking for Target gift cards as donations....

It does seem well-timed and coincidental to the mass hysteria and protest outside her house. Perhaps they wanted to diffuse the tension so they brought out these charges now..hard to know.

I didn't see it mentioned here, but they also have her on video trying to cash a check at a Bank of America.

I don't care what Casey was arrested for. I'm just glad she's back in jail where she belongs and that her little "vacation" was abruptly cut short... versus a scheduled return to jail because her bond had been revoked. Prosecutors will have the evidence needed to convict her of murder in the end.

Casey needed to be dragged out of her home by police in handcuffs (caught off guard and not hiding behind huge sunglasses) with members of the community there to tell her exactly what the world knows and thinks of her. Her parents needed to see it as well. I hope it shocks all of them into reality, though I'm not holding my breath.

I feel sorry for Cindy and George but enraged at them at the same time. I don't think they had any involvement in Caylee's disappearance -- you only have to listen to Cindy's frantic, third 911 call to feel that -- but they are in complete denile, and they have done nothing to advance the investigation. I couldn't believe it when I heard Cindy say she doesn't talk to Casey about the case because that is the investigator's/lawyer's job. I really thought she was the one person who would get Casey to talk.

The grandparents just don't want to know the devastating truth and are putting off the inevitable. And, Cindy's suggestion that someone planted a dead body in Casey's car while it was at the tow lot is beyond preposterous. I might buy that with some random person who wasn't already under investigation for murder, but not here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back